Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Master

Do the spirit world ask for too much?

I have been comparing a few recent experiences, mine and others, with the spirit world and the requests that have come through. At this point, I am dividing the spirit world into the following groups: the newly 'dead' humans on either side, the spirit guides who are largely wise old human spirits, the upper crust who may or may never have been 'alive', and finally the very elusive top brass. During a number of seances I have been part of, and in references to others, I find it intriguing that they seem to want quite a lot from us down here on earth in our frail bodies and tiny minds.

Now, I am not particularly surprised that the recently dead are still quite fascinated with our scrabbling in the dirt. They have agendas, some times wishing to help old friends but also rather more egoistic issues they want us to help them with. We can take their advice or scrap it, just like when they were 'alive'. Dying didn't make them wiser or kinder, in my experience.

But then there are the spirit guides. Who came to us by their own choice and who we may even have okayed before we were reincarnated. They seem an okay bunch in general. But when they go to other people to ask for help for their own charge, doesn't it feel a bit unfair? Like if you can't even get hold of your own spirit guide without someone's else guide hijacking every last session? It's like some guys have a spiritual PR department, and you are forced to read every last twitter from them. Yes, this IS happening to someone.

Now to the upper crust. Those spirits who are packing more than life experience. I have met a couple in seances and the spirit guides take their metaphorical hats off in their presence. I will mention one, and I don't really know if she is upper crust or top brass. Mother Earth. She came to me first in a card reading here on the forum, and then in a seance. It was a big honor of course, I was told that I was her champion, and then that she wanted me to heal her. Wow. But that's a couple of weeks ago now, and I have had time to think. And to realise that hey.... I wasn't given any resources to do the job with. Or an explanation of HOW to heal her. And how many of us champions are there anyway? Ten? A hundred? Ten million? It is as if the chief secretary of the United Nations sent me an email. "Create World Peace." Pretty impressive when you get it confirmed that the message is real. But then you realize that the task is meaningless. It might very well be spam, sent out to everyone able to receive it. No leader or diplomat would spend five seconds listening to you, the rogue armies would kill you on sight - if you was lucky, and the funds available to you for the task are in the penny box. In my case, it means that even if I have done some research and found out about ley lines and portals and other point, I have neither car nor travel money to get anywhere near a ley line more than once or twice per year, and only for a brief visit even then. Does this sound like a wise choice for a planet healer to you guys? And really, the whole idea.... planet exists 5 billion years, I have 40 years more at best, and I am somehow going to do a difference? Can someone give Mother Earth the phone number to Bill Gates, because I think I was selected to this honor by a biiiiig mistake.

One more example. A strong medium I know, was told by the spirits that her task from now on was to transport the newly dead souls to the other side. And they began to arrive, one and two and ten from local accidents and hospitals. All wanted to talk with her, to be calmed and reassured, and had to be talked into passing over to the other side. Each case could take weeks. Months. This in addition to her being sick and still be pulled to help healing at accidents everywhere. She almost died from fatigue. She almost went insane. Rogue spirits eventually went in and out of her head, giving her not a moment's peace. She was relieved of her task only when she had finally snapped. WHY WAS SHE GIVEN A TASK THIS HARD ON TOP OF HER ILLNESSES? Yes, I am shouting!

As for the top brass, I will have to refer you to the guys who speak with 'God' and 'archangels' about how realistic the tasks they get are.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Your view of the spirit world, to me is a very spiritualist/medium like way. It is like a company thats all work and nothing else. How do you not know that mediums only see one small section of that world?

I tend to think about it more like a just another world like this. you have your 'common' folk, people with jobs, the military etc.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Suspended
Hiya WW

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
WHY WAS SHE GIVEN A TASK THIS HARD ON TOP OF HER ILLNESSES? Yes, I am shouting!

Is your friend a caring, giving, "do anything for anyone", "bend over backwards" type of person? Who finds it hard to say No?

It may not have been a task...but rather a lesson. For her to learn to say No. To look after herself first and foremost. How can she help others when she is knackered?

Another thought. There is a trend to think that spirit knows best and are an authority...it's worth considering placing them on equal terms and dealing with them as if they are your mates. If my mates came round and told me (told me no less!) that my task from now on was something mentally exhausting (when they know I am currently dealing with a physical disability), I'd tell them where to shove it.

Squatch
Old 01-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Master

I think society has progressed at such a rate, life is very different from 20 years ago let alone a century where everything is immediate.

I don't think the spirits realise balancing the physical duties with spiritual duties is as achievable nowadays. Way too much pressure and we must remember we are in human form here so we ARE limited in many respects.

WW- you know of my situation and I must become selfish to look after myself first, as I can hardly help anyone when I am worn out and in a mess myself.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Master
as squatchit stated those spirits could be mirroring your own boundary issues but i don't sense that's the case with you and your guides/higher ups should always respect your free will/limiatations irregardless

IN short based on my expierence yes they ask for way too much....

Last edited by Roselove : 01-02-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:23 PM
iolite

WhiteWarrior...

I read an ebook a while back that might be of interest to you and might help answer your question.

http://livingonlove.com/

http://www.law-of-abundance-living.c.../messenger.pdf

http://livingonlove.com/books/

But what I really want to tell you about is the energy vortexes that exist on this planet. Klaus said that he was told that you can send healing energy (or love) into any of these vortexs and the energy will get magnified many times over and exit out of that one and be dispersed elsewhere. So... with intent, you could send your love into the vortexes in a continent and have it multiplied and released to us humans. Gaia is sick because of our fear and greed.

It's been a few years since I read Joehle's books so I'm going on memory. I'm gonna have to read them all again.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Master
Do the spirit world ask for too much?

hmmm... I find the idea that we know more than true spirit guides about what we need completely silly.

Xan

Old 01-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Master

Iolite. How close to these vortexes do you have to stand, and where are they? If I can't walk within range from my house, I can't deliver.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Quagmire

I agree with Squatchit.

I have never felt that there was "something" I should be/do when dealing with my guides or the spirit world. I like the thought I had at a young age of me becoming somekind of Messiah but I have realised it is not something I have to be... I only have to be myself (and never have my guides told me I should be anything else). It is all a matter of perception and I have never felt anything but equal in the eyes of my god.

About the "heal the Earth" part I have thought about it some more and I still think it is a mind over matter situation. I think you have to to find an image in your head you find easier to comprehend if the picture of a giant planet is too much. I think that Mother Earth only asked you (meaning it is not something you have to do) and I also think the reason she did not give you any resources is because you already have everything you need within you. If you do it or in what pace you do it in is all up to you. Here is some wisdom: to reach the goal you have to keep your eyes on the path. Remember each step will take you closer to the goal. Maybe you should start in the small by healing the spirit of a tree (or something) in your area. All I try to say is I believe you can do it if you choose to, but also that it is only up to you if you do or do not (from me and my guides whatever you choose is more than fine!). here is a link to the image I got in my head back when you had the "Heal Earth" thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3hn6fFTxeo

It is probably true that she have asked others too that have the ability to heal her and you might not be the first nor the last she ask to help.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:46 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Iolite. How close to these vortexes do you have to stand, and where are they? If I can't walk within range from my house, I can't deliver.

You don't have to be near them at all!! Just send the energy to the vortex with your intent. Energy follows thought/intent. It really is that easy!!

You can also just send that thought or intent into the ground itself with loving energy to heal the planet directly, or pretend you have a marble sized earth in your hands and envelope it in your heart centered energy.