Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Master
Everything is vibrational, except one thing.

We all make vibrational shifts all of the time. Wether we expand our consciousness or expand it into the contraction of a different vibrational state of becoming.

All the becomings are vibrational, and relative. It is no longer about this or that. When one realises it is all of it, this and that. And this is that. Then it is no longer a duality, just an ever expanding in scope and depth infinite relativity that is boundless and unbound in freedom, as we truely, as all that exists, truely is made out of the very omni present god consciousness, true source of all that exists, as it is existence itself. The very being that requires no becoming. All that exists simply exists.

And our consciousness is the very becoming, that makes it all appear to be a dream that the one dreamer of all dreams is dreaming, forevermore.

And thus, ever changing, wether we control the flow of change, or we are changed by it, we cannot find our identity in these things. For they are ever changing, and evermore relative. Wether you denie it or allow it to be. Wether you resist the change and suffer, or allow it and enjoy it. Wether you experience the change as constantly more of the same, only to discover that even the timeless changes and that nothing truely remains the same.

The most omni present quality of peace can only be found in the absolute. Of that which we all are. As existence itself. As the very beingness that exists without experience, requires no experience for us to be who we truely are. Where the conscious awareness of our becoming can rest forevermore in this omni present beingness, that has no beginning and no end, it just is. As existence just exists. We no longer need to seek for it. For it is already always have been here and always will be and always is right here and now always here. Capable of our recognition. For it is who we truely are.

Untouched by any and all of existences infinite and eternal ever expanding in all dimensions becoming. It simply is... Being. Who we truely are. As our very eternal timeless being itself.

No shedding of identity is required to allow ourselves to simply remain in our true beingness, and bath in the eternal glory and bliss and natural ever expanding becoming of this very god head of eternal source beingness of all becomings. Effortlessly allowing our alignment with it. To remain lucidly, effortlessly, blissfully, peacefully, effortlessly, truely effortlessly and naturally, aware of our eternal and infinite ever present, omni present, existence, as that which simply exists, and requires no other quality than mere existence and beingness itself. Pure, perfect, forevermore. The granting of all freedoms of all possibility, that are forevermore eternal and infinite in expanse. For it simply exists, and it knows not any other thing, than to simply exist.

In our suffering and dreams and nightmares and bliss and all ever expanding ever rising frequencies of all infinitely ever expanding possibilities and probabilities, believes and believes of non believes. And all the possible experiences of all our evermore becoming becomings. And all the trying for change and all the allowing of change, and all the trying to stop changes and all the failures of seeking that which is ultimately the greatest truth the highest truth of all truths, and the failure to find the best and the succes of finding the best of the ever more ever expanding better of betters of all ever expanding bests of all bests.

We simply are... A formless existence. That requires no other quality, than to be, as existence simply exists. The only true unchanging identity. That exists throughout all changing identities. That exists throughout all the lesser and higher and in between and ascended and descended forms. Untouched by even our awareness. The resting place for all awareness and for the ever awakening one, the dreamer of all dreams. We simply are. I am, as you are.

Namaste.
Old 06-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Master

When I tap my inner source of knowledge and guidance, the answers I get are always strikingly short, clear, and simple.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-09-2020, 06:14 AM
Master
I think it's the consious mind,trying to understand what only the spirit can experience.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I think it's the consious mind,trying to understand what only the spirit can experience.
Looking for the absolute.
Maybe in all the wrong places. Maybe not. Who knows.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
When I tap my inner source of knowledge and guidance, the answers I get are always strikingly short, clear, and simple.
Well, the answer I usually get aswell, but they are only valid if I believe in them and for as long as I am even capable or able to believe in them.

But let me try:

"You need to poop. Go ahead my dear friend."
I indeed do, thank you spirit guide who encourages my pooping.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Well, the answer I usually get aswell, but they are only valid if I believe in them and for as long as I am even capable or able to believe in them.

But let me try:

"You need to poop. Go ahead my dear friend."
I indeed do, thank you spirit guide who encourages my pooping.

If you don't believe the answer, then why ask?

Also, if poop is your biggest concern, then you're a happy camper. You're either very young, or very old, or as I said a happy camper.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If you don't believe the answer, then why ask?

Also, if poop is your biggest concern, then you're a happy camper. You're either very young, or very old, or as I said a happy camper.
Yeah I like the sound of peace.
Serenity.
Freedom.
Restfulness.

Mushrooms are fragile things. They are good signs.

Tho I know a dear teacher who ate a tiny little bit and he started talking like satan. Mindboggling. But those who take it seem very divine human beings. They are so respectful. So pure. Natural.

Nature is wonderful. But I also fear it. But if I find ways to approach it peacefully, then the experience is divinely pure.

Pescebline or pselecbline or something.