Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-09-2020, 04:10 AM
Master

Hi ShineLikeStars, at least I am remembering my dreams. I guess that is better than nothing. My problem is I have to have at least two hours. I can lie there for an hour but after that I am getting restless. I am saying I want to do this but my body says I need to stop this. I am trying change that so I can lie there for at least two hours. I have ap many times before but as I said I need at least two hours. It may not take that long but that is the longest time.
At least I remember to do ap tecniques now so that is not a problem. Keep on trying.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:19 PM
Master

Hi ShineLikeStars. How is it going? I make an effort to ap but then I give up. That is my problem. I have another idea that I will try. I am going to try it tonight provided I am not worried about anything, tired or have a headache otherwise it will be a lot harder to ap. I do not work tomorrow so it will be a good opportunity to try tonight or morning. I will let you know how it goes and what my idea was.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:54 AM
Pathfinder
Hello, AstralSuzy. I haven't been on this forum for awhile, and when I did come here, today, it turned out there were two messages for me from you. Is that something, is that a special thing? I've read that some APers become more psychic. Anyway, I'm hoping you will tell me your new idea, and how your last attempt went. I love having this inspiration to not just forget about it, but to continue trying. I feel the full moon last night and tonight should be helpful.
Old 02-10-2020, 07:05 AM
Master

Hi ShineLikeStars, I did not plan in sending you two messages. It happened on the moment.

I got a slight headache from my work today. I managed to get rid of it. I am not stressed about anything so tonight is a good time to give it a good try. I will let you know my plan soon. I was about to say I hope it works. Now I say it will work. We have to be positive that it will work. Being positive helps a lot to ap.
Old 02-10-2020, 07:18 PM
Experiencer
I've changed my mind.

Its not about the "how" "the technique" "the system" to get successful

What works is high enthusiasm and high belief you will get it.

If you are subconsciously negative, you have doubts, you're skeptic, you're focing it... Guess what, you will never do it! YOU MUST BELIEVE!

and If you have to do a technique or wake up at 4am to meditate... It wil only work IF you are completely happy & enthusiastic doing it!

If you don't enjoy doing it... It wont work!

Every single time I did an OBE, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, it was because I was highly enthusiastic that day and my belief was very high that I could do it without a doubt

It's not about the right technique, the righ moon position, the right position of the body, the right timing.

Is all about high belief and high enthusiasm. That's it. The "How's" doesn't matter at all!

That's the common denominator of all my OBE's.

No matter wheter I do it at 4am, by having 1 hour of meditation.
Or at the weekends, with a natural awakenning signal, and then using a motion based technique for seperation

Thats why my experiment of the direct strategy wasn't working!

I wasnt getting any fun by doing it!

My emotions and feeling were very bad, and that's why I couldn't have any OBE.

I have learned that I always want to do everything in my life to get successful the hard way.

It doesn't matter if it's business, OBE's, getting a girlfriend or going to the gym.

Always the hard way. Like a pattern.

But now I'm getting the awareness that is stupid & unnecesary.

Painful realization to know that I have been really stupid my whole life HAHA

On this universe, or in any universe... Is never about the "How", instead is all about "Belief" and "Enthusiasm"... and one way or another you will get success on anything you focus your mind into, if you keep repeating it over and over, without losing that belief and enthusiasm.

If you lose the belief and enthusiasm... bang! It won't work! That's important to know

Is universal principle.

In and out of the body works like magic
Old 04-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Master

You are spot on what you say SpiritualFreedom. You must be confident and know you can achieve ap. Also to be enthusiastic. If you think this is boring and I am looking forward to this ending it is unlikely it will work. For some silly reason I have doubts I can ap staying on my back early hours of the morning. I am not able to ap then because of the doubt. I have to stop that.
My new way to ap was I was going to sit on my bean bag. I could not stand doing it for long so that idea ended.
I have another idea and I will let you know how it goes.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:34 PM
Experiencer
On a proper scientifique experiment you must keep the same constants, and only change 1 variable at a time.

That's the most effective wau to do the "Trial & Error".

For OBE/AP, I myself Track results on 7 days of testing a specifique strategy.

The "State of Mind" and "Beliefs" of the individual are big variables, that's maybe why some individuals can and others can't do this.

Being Skeptic at the beginning is good & healthy.

I started as an Skeptic, but the reason why I did my first OBE, is because I still have a belief of "this could be real, I will do the techniques with as much open minded as possible"

The state of mind must be open to the posibility. The individual can be an skeptic, but their mind has to be open.
Old 30-10-2020, 09:22 PM
Master

I was not tired so I attempt to ap last night. I relaxed then breathed in and out. Then I relaxed my whole self all at the same time. I felt I was going deeper and deeper. I knew I ap and I was getting up out of bed. I could not see anything. I kept saying I can see now until I could see. It was not what I expected to happen. I saw myself and I woke up.
I wanted to try to ap again but I had enough of trying so I went to sleep.
Next time I am going to lie down where it is comfortable but not on my bed so hopefully I will get up and have a break and try to ap again. That is what I want to do.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:23 AM
Pathfinder
Congratulations on making the attempt, Suzy. And it sounds like it was a success, but not what you expected. You are inspiring me to try again, too.
Old 31-10-2020, 05:31 AM
Master

Thanks ShineLikeStars. It was a success but also a bit of a disappointment. I was not expecting to see myself so it ended.

When I practice to ap I think I will succeed and it will happen. I think it helps a lot if you think that. That is what I am doing for now on.