Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-07-2020, 05:03 PM
Guide

Interesting story-My son's unborn baby

Hello,

I have quite an interesting story to share. I post here sporadically, and in the past years....I've posted about some of my abilities....one of them being dreams. I've gotten alot of messages in dreams... including visitations.

I've read that these can hereditary...but, as far as I know, neither of my son's have had anything like this happen to them. Over the years, I've tried to share my stories, but their dad is an atheist, and does not believe in any of these things( although he's seen me go through these things, even when I freaked out the night my great grandfather died ( it's posted here) he's a staunch non believer.... And my sons believe their dad, I've tried through the years to tell them all the truth...but, I guess if it didn't happen to them personally, there is no real proof for them.

Well, my son who lives in another state, is a young adult, and has his first baby on the the way. He called me yesterday, he said I have to tell you something....I had a dream about my baby. Now, when I was pregnant with both of my children, I had visitations from my children....I knew they would be boys, I knew one would have light blonde hair & blue eyes, and the younger one would have dark brown eyes and curly hair....I saw them both in dreams in my 2nd trimester, at approximately the age of 2 years.

My son said....you know I don't believe in this stuff, bit I have to tell you my dream. My baby came to me, and it was a girl...she had curly light hair, was a small tiny infant...yet, she was talking to me like an adult. She told me that she died in 2009, and she was already coming back...she asked me about all the changes that have taken place from 2009-2020 here. We talked for a long time, and I told her about everything that is going on in the world today...and things that we are going through personally..

He said, it was so weird mom....it's like I was talking to an old friend...like I knew her already. He said, I've never had a dream like that before.

I told him about my experiences when I was pregnant, but I haven't had a father have that experience....it's usually the mother, but he is my son...so perhaps he has the same gifts I have. I found this pretty interesting...the baby isn't due for almost another 7 months.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Elfin

Hi Colorado. Such a beautiful story. Time will "tell'...and your son will "know".
Old 03-07-2020, 09:43 PM
Administrator
What a lovely experience for your son. I knew straight away the sex of all my kids before they were born.
my neighbour at the time was desperate to help her daughter get pregnant. she had been tested along with her husband at the time but nothing untoward showed up.
I was there one day when I saw my neighbours late dad walk into the room.
He showed me a blonde haired baby with blue eyes. both parents were mousey colored hair. when I told her daughter she was expecting she would not believe me.
so she went for a test and she was.i saw this baby as being a boy who would be very tall,
He is 17 now blonde hair blue eyes.and he stands at 6ft 7 inches tall.so it does happen

Namaste
Old 04-07-2020, 06:55 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Hello,

I have quite an interesting story to share. I post here sporadically, and in the past years....I've posted about some of my abilities....one of them being dreams. I've gotten alot of messages in dreams... including visitations.

I've read that these can hereditary...but, as far as I know, neither of my son's have had anything like this happen to them. Over the years, I've tried to share my stories, but their dad is an atheist, and does not believe in any of these things( although he's seen me go through these things, even when I freaked out the night my great grandfather died ( it's posted here) he's a staunch non believer.... And my sons believe their dad, I've tried through the years to tell them all the truth...but, I guess if it didn't happen to them personally, there is no real proof for them.

Well, my son who lives in another state, is a young adult, and has his first baby on the the way. He called me yesterday, he said I have to tell you something....I had a dream about my baby. Now, when I was pregnant with both of my children, I had visitations from my children....I knew they would be boys, I knew one would have light blonde hair & blue eyes, and the younger one would have dark brown eyes and curly hair....I saw them both in dreams in my 2nd trimester, at approximately the age of 2 years.

My son said....you know I don't believe in this stuff, bit I have to tell you my dream. My baby came to me, and it was a girl...she had curly light hair, was a small tiny infant...yet, she was talking to me like an adult. She told me that she died in 2009, and she was already coming back...she asked me about all the changes that have taken place from 2009-2020 here. We talked for a long time, and I told her about everything that is going on in the world today...and things that we are going through personally..

He said, it was so weird mom....it's like I was talking to an old friend...like I knew her already. He said, I've never had a dream like that before.

I told him about my experiences when I was pregnant, but I haven't had a father have that experience....it's usually the mother, but he is my son...so perhaps he has the same gifts I have. I found this pretty interesting...the baby isn't due for almost another 7 months.
WOW such a wonderful experience and for you two to bond finally over this :) I'm happy for you.

my mom once greatly surprised me as she never ever wanted to talk to me about anything spiritual at all. and so one day as I told her of someone coming over the next day (someone I had not described the looks of or anything) she just stop me and described the looks of this someone and the personality. I said she was right and had someone told her (although I did not think so) and she just refuse to say anything else about it. So sometimes I think people have experiences but they don't trust them and then like the one thing that happen with my mom they realize they have said too much, and then won't speak about it any further. So wonderful your son has finally trusted his experience and knew just who to tell :)