Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-08-2020, 08:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Managing a past life

This has been a process of many years for me to understand. I am not sure if this is channeling or a past life or biological memory. I know things that I don't know in this life about being a soldier especially as a child. I know how to load a rifle with a stripper-clip despite never touching this kind of weapon. I know details about battles only people that were there confirmed. I know marching songs .... so on and so forth.

Anyway this person's ideology and nationalism has feed me my entire life and I was wondering if anyone else has experience and advice on this because should I let this passion and other impressions affect me or should I run with it in some way? what are your thoughts.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:05 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santson
This has been a process of many years for me to understand. I am not sure if this is channeling or a past life or biological memory. I know things that I don't know in this life about being a soldier especially as a child. I know how to load a rifle with a stripper-clip despite never touching this kind of weapon. I know details about battles only people that were there confirmed. I know marching songs .... so on and so forth.

Anyway this person's ideology and nationalism has feed me my entire life and I was wondering if anyone else has experience and advice on this because should I let this passion and other impressions affect me or should I run with it in some way? what are your thoughts.
Hi, i was no believer in past lives for years but still had past life memories, ha ha. it took me a long time to accept it.

you most likely have something unfinished to do with the life of the soldier, my guess is naturally that you must have died a quick or, and traumatic death which your spirit had difficulty dealing with. i had one of those deaths, not as a soldier.

i still wish i had just channeled my past life and like you I can understand your doubts and your thoughts about this.

if you can figure out the real identity of the soldier you can search and see if you can find description of him on scan register from war on ancestry.com, there the person's look is described and so on.

oh, also one important thing - do not push to see unpleasant things from the war etc because then it may be too difficult for you to handle. If to ask to see anything ask a spirit guide to guide and protect you.

there is a whole forum out there on past lives as soldiers etc and some suffer from PTSD from terrible war memories. this why I ask you to be cautious.
Old 17-08-2020, 03:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, i was no believer in past lives for years but still had past life memories, ha ha. it took me a long time to accept it.

you most likely have something unfinished to do with the life of the soldier, my guess is naturally that you must have died a quick or, and traumatic death which your spirit had difficulty dealing with. i had one of those deaths, not as a soldier.

i still wish i had just channeled my past life and like you I can understand your doubts and your thoughts about this.

if you can figure out the real identity of the soldier you can search and see if you can find description of him on scan register from war on ancestry.com, there the person's look is described and so on.

oh, also one important thing - do not push to see unpleasant things from the war etc because then it may be too difficult for you to handle. If to ask to see anything ask a spirit guide to guide and protect you.

there is a whole forum out there on past lives as soldiers etc and some suffer from PTSD from terrible war memories. this why I ask you to be cautious.

Thanks

I have already seen some things even at a young age I probably shouldn't have.

IN terms of unfinished business I don't know what to do ... His nation of Nazi Germany is gone and the soviet union is gone... that war is over. I ain't about to get political getting people to do what I want to do takes too much effort lol.
Old 17-08-2020, 06:59 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santson
Thanks

I have already seen some things even at a young age I probably shouldn't have.

IN terms of unfinished business I don't know what to do ... His nation of Nazi Germany is gone and the soviet union is gone... that war is over. I ain't about to get political getting people to do what I want to do takes too much effort lol.
yes you most likely need to find a balance with it but I know it can be hard. You could ask for guidiance during past life meditation and ask what the lesson or lessons were in that life and to too try to put the person you were at peace.

i would have flashbacks etc from most recent past life for more than half my life time and often felt helpless.

for me I had to see that the children i died from had made it and that the people that had frozen in my memory had gotten old.

I had to too understand that the man who beat me in that life (romantic relationship that was bad) had died. I had worried if not after me then someone I knew and cared about. So then, first then, it was as if all the little pieces of the puzzle I had received melt together and then went away in peace. I don't have flashbacks no more from that life. occasionally I sink into a dream state where I am back in my old home but there is never anything upsetting about it. I honestly think that is where I simply wanted to be - at home with my kids, and often my ex husband in that life (not the one to do the beatings like that) is close by either by phone call of physically, like feeling i had not had in this life but had in that one and I sink into it. I think we both loved the feeling of family and i felt the failure of marriage badly.

do you know if your past life self left someone you loved when dying or something else unfinished? if you don't then you could try to ask your spirit guide during meditation or angel to show you in a dream or something.

could also be someone you are connected to spiritually in that life is causing some of your memories, with me for instance i think it was my ex husband as no matter what we did (we could drive each other crazy) we still had a strong connection. The connection was, is so strong that even when he died i had a dream of him and me knowing he had just died and we were talking and then I found out later he had been sick and died in hospital. It could perhaps have been that he and i would have been finding a connection in dreams when he was alive and i reincarnated and this why I was sinking into the place of our old home etc? the dreams could also be specific that for instance we had troubles with snakes in our back garden and when i found the area and saw report they had complained of snakes in the back garden and later sold it for that reason for the safety of kids and dog. So little things in dreams could be of some big importance to the past life self - in this case causing fear on my part, although i am not afraid in the dream, and for them to move.