Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-08-2020, 03:04 AM
Master
Random connections

I often encounter random people in public who I feel a connection to. I have always wondered why and how. I always felt, did I know or have a connection with that person in a past life? Why is there a vibe coming of the stranger I encounter? I understand there's physical "vibes". But these vibes are more/different.
Old 18-08-2020, 07:08 PM
Knower

I know what you mean. I once met a girl in a train station and it was so odd how we clicked immediately, got on the same train, chatted away, got off at the same stop, and upon parting ways we hugged so strong, as if we were best mates! I don't know if these random connections we have met them in another incarnations or pals that we encounter briefly in order to make us understand and feel that all in all we are all connected, our souls are connected...
Old 21-08-2020, 02:51 PM
Elfin

Many years ago , and I was alone in the house , a knock came to my door at 10pm at night. It was an oriental man with a kindly face and twinkling eyes... A wise weather beaten look about him. He told me was just passing, on the off chance I would still be awake. He said there was paperwork to sign from a job I had recently had done. What did I do? I let him in...but I knew it was ok to do so... He produced the said paperwork and was quickly going through it with me... But I wasn't listening. I could not take my eyes off him. I was almost in a hypnotic state. I signed the paperwork. And as he left to go he shook my hand, and a bolt of electricity shot up my arm. I asked him if he far to go... He told me yes, his journey was long. I couldn't get him out of my mind, and for a couple of days just wanted him to come back.... He was probably old enough to be my father , and I wasn't fancying him... But I never ever forgot that meeting..
Old 23-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Master

We, souls, are peas in a pod. Many pods. Or clusters of people, of varying numbers, traveling through time together. We may have met each other in countless past lives and over time we learn to recognize each other if only on an unconscious level.
Old 24-08-2020, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
We, souls, are peas in a pod. Many pods. Or clusters of people, of varying numbers, traveling through time together. We may have met each other in countless past lives and over time we learn to recognize each other if only on an unconscious level.
when I encounter a person like this, do they feel the same?
Old 24-08-2020, 03:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Many years ago , and I was alone in the house , a knock came to my door at 10pm at night. It was an oriental man with a kindly face and twinkling eyes... A wise weather beaten look about him. He told me was just passing, on the off chance I would still be awake. He said there was paperwork to sign from a job I had recently had done. What did I do? I let him in...but I knew it was ok to do so... He produced the said paperwork and was quickly going through it with me... But I wasn't listening. I could not take my eyes off him. I was almost in a hypnotic state. I signed the paperwork. And as he left to go he shook my hand, and a bolt of electricity shot up my arm. I asked him if he far to go... He told me yes, his journey was long. I couldn't get him out of my mind, and for a couple of days just wanted him to come back.... He was probably old enough to be my father , and I wasn't fancying him... But I never ever forgot that meeting..
a number of years ago I had a similar encounter. I was walking through a public park and a older women (70s) she walked up to me (fearlessly) introduce herself said a few words and went on her way. She was dressed all in white and had a beautiful glow about her. As I left the park I noticed she was talking with someone else. I didn't think much of it at that moment. Maybe she was a very social person. After I left the park I drove directly to another sight seeing spot. I got to the other spot and parked my vehicle. As I was walking to what I wanted to see. The exact same woman was walking from the place I was walking to. I was amazed! How could she have gotten to the point I was going to and on her way back from it, I left park before she did. Hhhhhhmmmmm an angel perhaps??. That also was a time in my life where I was transitioning from a non spiritual person to a spiritual person. For me that day was a huge turning point. I got what I was asking for. A sign the spiritual world really exists. since then I learned a very valuable lesson. Be careful what you wish for including personal thoughts. The universe also views thoughts as wishes. You have endless "wishes" the universe loves to give you what you want and doesn't care what the wish is for. When you have thoughts with feelings. Imagine every time the universe saying after, Your wish is granted. So yes, be very careful what you wish for.
Old 24-08-2020, 08:01 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
a number of years ago I had a similar encounter. I was walking through a public park and a older women (70s) she walked up to me (fearlessly) introduce herself said a few words and went on her way. She was dressed all in white and had a beautiful glow about her. As I left the park I noticed she was talking with someone else. I didn't think much of it at that moment. Maybe she was a very social person. After I left the park I drove directly to another sight seeing spot. I got to the other spot and parked my vehicle. As I was walking to what I wanted to see. The exact same woman was walking from the place I was walking to. I was amazed! How could she have gotten to the point I was going to and on her way back from it, I left park before she did. Hhhhhhmmmmm an angel perhaps??. That also was a time in my life where I was transitioning from a non spiritual person to a spiritual person. For me that day was a huge turning point. I got what I was asking for. A sign the spiritual world really exists. since then I learned a very valuable lesson. Be careful what you wish for including personal thoughts. The universe also views thoughts as wishes. You have endless "wishes" the universe loves to give you what you want and doesn't care what the wish is for. When you have thoughts with feelings. Imagine every time the universe saying after, Your wish is granted. So yes, be very careful what you wish for.
...Beautiful encounter Hallow....That must have been a special day for you..... And ABSOLUTLY right about the universe, I could not agree more...
Old 24-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
when I encounter a person like this, do they feel the same?

Yes. Not necessary with the same emotions, or with the same strength. It's like a very big class reunion after very many years. You see a face or hear a laugh and you know it reminds you of someone, but you can't quite pinpoint it. The more you have had to do with them, the stronger you will feel that familiarity. And it is the same for them. However two people who 'meet again' may not have had the same feelings for each other, and how spiritual you are may affect how well you pick up that connection. But all this is a part of the system, not a side effect - we are MEANT to be connected within our group, to feel a pull. We are fellow travelers on a shared journey, not random passengers temporarily on the same means of transport.
Old 24-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Yes. Not necessary with the same emotions, or with the same strength. It's like a very big class reunion after very many years. You see a face or hear a laugh and you know it reminds you of someone, but you can't quite pinpoint it. The more you have had to do with them, the stronger you will feel that familiarity. And it is the same for them. However two people who 'meet again' may not have had the same feelings for each other, and how spiritual you are may affect how well you pick up that connection. But all this is a part of the system, not a side effect - we are MEANT to be connected within our group, to feel a pull. We are fellow travelers on a shared journey, not random passengers temporarily on the same means of transport.
..... I love reading your words .....do I know you ? Lol.... But you explain it all so wonderfully .
Old 24-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Ooooh! Thank you for helping me out