Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-08-2020, 10:17 AM
Master
Is this possible?

I´ve been wondering if this is possible, i´ll try to explain the best i can. We are now in this life, new life, new body but the spirit is the same and so is the soul and new challanges and a destiny to fullfield. But if in this life, the person is living in a past live?As if the person in this body still has the old energy?

Cause someone said that i was still living in a past live but with time this would be healed. It left me with curiosity.

I wonder if this is possible.

Thanks.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea
I´ve been wondering if this is possible, i´ll try to explain the best i can. We are now in this life, new life, new body but the spirit is the same and so is the soul and new challanges and a destiny to fullfield. But if in this life, the person is living in a past live?As if the person in this body still has the old energy?

Cause someone said that i was still living in a past live but with time this would be healed. It left me with curiosity.

Thanks.

some have likened it to there is a 'you' that somehow exists and from time time gets in a different 'car'... the car is painted a different color maybe and looks much different from the last one, maybe performs differently.... but 'you' are still in a 'car'. So even though you might get engulfed by the properties of whatever car you are in right now, pieces of you can still be seen through the windshield... and 'you' would still have 'memories' somehow of when you were in other cars, just maybe not so consciously that you could name them easily.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea

Thanks.

I don't know why, but your question reminds me of a person I was aquainted with who claimed I was one of her "white roses" in her druid past life. She said she was the leader of a group of druid women and she was gathering her group back together. She was quite strange and narcissistic. It was difficult to be around her for many reasons. We did not work together but both worked for the county and I met her in the lunch room. She stuck to me for some reason and told me a lot of stuff. But her life was a mess because she misused drugs and clung to this what I thought was an imaginary past life.

I did believe in past lives but she made no sense most of the time and I felt a large guilt about her that she was trying to re-write. One day at a native type (no natives there, just a made up ceremony) with a different group of women I had a flash back to that druid life and knew that she was the betrayer of the group. The whole group was killed because of her, including her (the person she was before). Her biggest problem in that life was jealousy and she felt she should be leader but was not suited for it.

I don't believe we are supposed to bring that kind of thing with us into the next life. What we bring is what we learned and if we did not learn then we will repeat the lesson, though I also do not believe our existence as humans on planet earth is solely for education. There are a plethora of reasons we are here and any details of our past lives are unnecessary for the life we are experiencing now. If we have details, perhaps it is just to see a pattern in our thinking or a reason for our fears and knee jerk, unthinking responses. (like being angry that the buffalo were almost wiped out even before we have ever seen a buffalo).
Old 09-08-2020, 10:15 PM
Guide

Hello
This is maybe the big issue I am facing for long time. Here and not here. This is not just about changing the body, rather it is like a travel where the time awareness is different than one day after another. I had at least two episodes that made me believe we can be and not be in the regular "present". It is not like being forth and back as well. It is like some events representing a turning point between a possibility and another one, and other... Hard to explain.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
Hello
This is maybe the big issue I am facing for long time. Here and not here. This is not just about changing the body, rather it is like a travel where the time awareness is different than one day after another. I had at least two episodes that made me believe we can be and not be in the regular "present". It is not like being forth and back as well. It is like some events representing a turning point between a possibility and another one, and other... Hard to explain.

you can actually sense turning points sometimes. Wow. I could see how hard that would be 'knowing' there is a branch. Do you actually get to see the possible 'futures' for lack of a better word as well?
Old 09-08-2020, 11:23 PM
Guide

Hello

This is quite odd, I do not know whether it is not future.
Years ago I was shaken by my deceased grandfather minutes before I awoke.
Years ago I saw a known person in a park that was in another country while I was cycling. He did not saw me.
When in meditation sometimes I hear someone beating my front door, and I know who is, but I cannot do anything. And I have flashes of memories of places I do not know, and that do not involve me. I am sorry, I do not know more. Nothing makes sense.
Old 17-08-2020, 03:02 AM
asearcher

hi i have come to think of it as each life being a stick and that stick may be placed in linear time here on earth, one behind the other but from a different perspective they do not stand like that, they stand next to each other, as the saying goes there is no time, that may make it easier to understand how these sticks can effect each other.
Old 18-08-2020, 07:04 PM
Knower

Yes I think it's actually pretty common. A good movie I watched is "cafe de fleurs" that tells a lot about living the past in the present. Not sure if you're French, but it's a French movie, a great one, about forgiveness and evolution.
Old 27-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
Yes I think it's actually pretty common. A good movie I watched is "cafe de fleurs" that tells a lot about living the past in the present. Not sure if you're French, but it's a French movie, a great one, about forgiveness and evolution.

Thank you Rachella. I will see that movie.
Thank you
Old 27-08-2020, 10:51 PM
Knower

In this thread on real-life reincarnation examples: spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136878

If you are born as a Japanese-Asian man in the 1980s, and die regretfully (or become replaced by Naga being), then you can be reborn as a Caucasian man in the 1970s, for example. In that case, it would be like traveling back in time, and living the past.