Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-09-2020, 05:37 PM
janielee

Molearner:

Do you believe that the rebirthing in innocence is literal?
Old 24-09-2020, 06:16 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Molearner:

Do you believe that the rebirthing in innocence is literal?

Janielee,

Yes....but I believe in new starts. Meaning essentially that I have been without memories of any previous lives. Not quite sure if this was what you were possibly referring to....:)
Old 24-09-2020, 06:31 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Janielee,

Yes....but I believe in new starts. Meaning essentially that I have been without memories of any previous lives. Not quite sure if this was what you were possibly referring to....:)

Thank you my friend..I was just thinking about different spiritual experiences...and I believe that "innocence" can be out of this world..

Anyway, it is hard to relay; as always, I appreciate your thoughtful contributions, meaningful posts and well considered viewpoints relating to "spirituality"

Old 24-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thank you my friend..I was just thinking about different spiritual experiences...and I believe that "innocence" can be out of this world..

Anyway, it is hard to relay; as always, I appreciate your thoughtful contributions, meaningful posts and well considered viewpoints relating to "spirituality"

Janielee,

I suppose it can be said that it is out of this world certainly in the sense of not being common to this world. Some would see it as unrealistic, naive and/or weak. A huge component of innocence must surely be trust. IMO trust is informed by intuition....perhaps those with innocence rely more heavily on intuition as opposed to reason(intellect).
Old 24-09-2020, 10:05 PM
Molearner

P.S.....I should have finished my thought. Trust is often reWarded with love. Perhaps that love can take the form of a guardian angel ? And going back to the original cited scripture perhaps that is what Jesus was pointing to.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:14 AM
janielee

Molearner:

Thanks, I do believe in a love that is out of this world i.e. unimaginable.

Blessings

jl
Old 25-09-2020, 01:43 AM
Experiencer

I think of the Holy Guardian Angel like in Thelema or in Gnostic sense.

It's that higher self or divine spark. That inner voice that always knows best, but is so hard to listen to.
Old 25-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
In the first creation account mentioned in the Bible (Genesis 1:1 - 2-3), the Hebrew word for God in those verses is Elohim. Elohim is a 'strange' word. It generally is translated as God, but it can also be translated as Angel and in some instances, can even be used to refer to us!
The translations become a bit muddled, depending on what is believed. "Yahweh" was supposed to be Enlil's title and "Satam" was Enki's while the Biblical Genesis is pretty much a re-write of the Tales of Gilgamesh. El is usually 'Shining One', which is what angels did. Legend has it that they shone because they used monatomic gold - which the Adamus or local hominids would mine for - to extend their Lifespans. The Shining Ones were revered as gods throughout history in their respective cultures, although any kind of 'superior being' was also treated as a god. Little has changed. A single God didn't appear until Zoroaster, although it has been said that Abraham 'invented' one God to gain power. One God to rule over the household gods, one that didn't like the effigies that were common at the time.