Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 22-09-2020, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I think I may have some sort of Psychometry going on ---

if I eat meat I see flashes of carnage and butchery - broken bones blood fangs etc.

Buddhist kung fu practitioners don't eat meat -- they say that when the animal is killed that the meat is poisoned with fear and anger and such from the animal --- it is probably also contaminated with evil from the murderer / butcher --- they say that the poisoned evil energy enters your body when you eat the meat

not sure if that would count as Psychometry or not
Thanks for this post.No need to say more,but it came to the right time.
I've read that when you eat meat,you absorb the memories of the animals as well.
Maybe a good reminder for the natural empaths-psychics why to avoid it.
Old 26-11-2020, 08:28 PM
Ascender
does the energy stay with the object or does it eventually leave ~ I have a pendant that has some really good energy in it and I hope it stays ~ it seemed to fade at one point but then it came back
Old 27-11-2020, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
Psychometry Trial and Error

I've tried psychometry a few times the first at a psychic venue the teacher put plastic models in a bag before we went into the class we each had to put our hand in the bag and pick an object and conceal away from our fellow practitioners rolling it in our hand until everybody had one for five ior ten mins we did put our energy on the plastic models then by not revealing what we got we all placed them back in the bag the teacher got us to do a short meditation we then all picked a different plastic model different from the one we got and had to give impressions about the person needless to say the impressions i got were not very clear but i got them correct

The second time was quite by accident but it came through very loudly and would not leave me alone i was at a Buddhist meeting about to do a pre prayer before the main session stared when someone handed me a laminated prayer sheet i did not need it but it was handed to me just before i passed it back i started hearing cat crying it sounded loud i looked around but no cat then images of a black and white cat started pouring into my mind i could not ask if anybody had or used to have a cat or they think i was mad this went on for ten to fifteen mins till it started receding in volume. it can be quite extraordinary when you expect to do some meditation and something comes out of think air into your mind, so id recommend if this is your strongest gift keep practicing and make it stronger good luck
Old 27-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Experiencer
washing them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
does the energy stay with the object or does it eventually leave ~ I have a pendant that has some really good energy in it and I hope it stays ~ it seemed to fade at one point but then it came back
you have to run them under the tap or put them in a running stream it removes any energy negative or otherwise some say use whit sage to cleanse them but running it under the tap is very effective but with pendants it depends on what type of crystal it is i use amethyst the running water charges it up quite well don't use plastic put it in a glass and let the water run over it for some time my amethyst loves it i have to leave it for a day or two as its overcharges it and i cannot sleep
Old 27-11-2020, 04:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
you have to run them under the tap or put them in a running stream it removes any energy negative or otherwise some say use whit sage to cleanse them but running it under the tap is very effective but with pendants it depends on what type of crystal it is i use amethyst the running water charges it up quite well don't use plastic put it in a glass and let the water run over it for some time my amethyst loves it i have to leave it for a day or two as its overcharges it and i cannot sleep
I don't want to remove the energy ~ I want to keep it ~ it's possessed by friendly spirits that I like a lot ~ I can never sleep anyway ~ I have to take medication for that ~ I've been an insomniac all of my life