Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-07-2016, 07:26 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

How to get rid of a hard to detect lower entity attachment?

I have had a case of lower entity attachments in the past and am/have recovered from draining cases. I noticed a popping sound going on in my head followed by the movement of something that feels like a spider crawling around. I have gone to many reiki healers and shamans, but none seem to detect it and they are not able to get rid of it. What are my options?
Old 25-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

update

Doing some research and noticing the symptoms, I think it is actually just a succubus/incubus demon. I can both feel and smell it. It is coming at night time and when I open my eyes and focus I can also see it. It looks like a translucent spirit orb. I noticed when it is moving around me it keeps emitting a pulse that is creating muscle spasms on my body. It does so especially to distract me when I am concentrating. Also, when it reaches the sacral chakra point, it emits a pulsating vibration that is rather pleasurable. I also feel that chakra point being forced open and I have to meditate to keep it closed. The only thing that is off is it also stays around during the day, but only becomes more active at night which is strange.

Any ideas?
Old 27-07-2016, 02:09 AM
Guide
I recommend reposting in the chakras/aura subforum, I noticed this subject pops up there alot over the years.

Usually what I've done with entities is pull them out, some can be slippery, one it resembled a large worm, took months to finally catch, then yank out as when it would dive deep into my aura, I'd loose it in the energy field. Though interesting to observe the behavior, and how it effects the physical body, they are a nuisance, much like ticks or leeches. I've heard of shamans using them as allies, but there is a process to it, but maybe that's not of interest.....neway, it's really important to heal the point of entry, and find out how or what it is attracted to, this is to prevent it from reattaching. But I'm a noob at this stuff, so just my 2cts., I know there are pros who can give solid advice so stay strong, you'll get through this.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Knower

Hi Johnathanrs

I feel this is perpetuating because it has become your focus and you kind of get a sense of pleasure from having this experience.

I feel this is because you haven't got your heart into doing something that you love doing. I suggest completely forgetting about healing or fixing it and just shifting your focus onto something enjoyable that comes from your heart.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:36 AM
Master

If its a succubus/incubus type.. Ive experienced two different types of those (one kind winged and another kind which wasnt winged) and found those ones have been the easiest form of demons for me to get rid of, these beings are generally weak.

As the other said if you can get hold of it and pull it out of you. I usually then visualise a vortex of light to suck anything away or call my angels and ask for it to be taken away to where it cant bother anyone here.

heal and seal (divine golden light) the place in which you brought it throu yourself or it may be easier for it to reattach.

Sometimes too just demanding these things leave is enough as long as one isnt feeding them the energy they want. Ive got rid of these kinds by demanding they leave and then ignoring them and the energy they try to create to not feed them (another one which was attached to my sex chakra I got rid of by having it swept out of me and into bright sunlight, it fled as soon it got brought the surface and never came back).

If one leaves these to hang around, you may find they grow in numbers.. I wasnt minding them at first (actually I was enjoying the sexual stimulation they were giving me) but they very quickly become more and more.. like start to bring their buddies along. After a few nights it was getting ridiculous and I had 3 or 4 turning up.

Some of these beings can also cause violent sexual nightmares to feed themselves (that's the one which got brought out into the sunlight was doing to me). The strange out of character to me violent sexual dreams was how I first worked out something was wrong. That one sat in my energy field connected me both day and night though wasnt obvious during day while the others were only active at night too and that's when they'd show up in my bedroom

If you have trouble getting it out of you, send me a pm and I can give further advice on how to do this.

Ive never successfully got rid of an entity by reiki and havent found reiki healers to be helpful with this kind of thing either (I had lots reiki by over 20 different reiki channels in past when I had entity issues, they entities didnt seem to care less... maybe the do no harm of reiki doesnt harm them either??? they are beings too). There are though some advanced shamans out there who can deal with these things if you come across one who can see and hence remove these.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:49 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine
Hi Johnathanrs

I feel this is perpetuating because it has become your focus and you kind of get a sense of pleasure from having this experience.

I feel this is because you haven't got your heart into doing something that you love doing. I suggest completely forgetting about healing or fixing it and just shifting your focus onto something enjoyable that comes from your heart.

Christine, why do you feel this to be the case?
Old 12-08-2016, 07:05 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine
Hi Johnathanrs

Christine, well regardless, you don't need to respond - there is truth to this, you indeed got the gift. Solid advise. Good luck on your new personal new life quest and the path of a healer.

(Note: You forget though, I am a explorer. How else am I going to evolve on a soul level? ) Best wishes.
Old 14-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Newbie ;)

I've had entitys attach themselves to me and follow me for several years, so annoying to say the least, you can hear them quitely vibrate in the background as your going to sleep some are big some are small you can tell by the tones of the vibrations they make.

Also they like to make wierd sounds/energy hits/vibration noise when your just about to fall asleep to mess you with and keep you awake and prevent you from getting sleep. They also try to move you subtly and make you twitch sometimes and interfere with your dreams.

I've done a lot of research, prayer, different visualizations, meditations, angel work and seen several energy healers, shamans, reiki healers, etc and spend thousands of dollars trying to get rid of them, send them to a different dimension or to the light.

I have recently found an energy technique that has worked for me and I can share it with you if you feel like this is something your currently dealing with and would like some relief. If your interested pm me your skype and we'll chat for a bit and hopefully I can help some of you. Best of luck to you and may God be with us all.