Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-05-2011, 09:47 PM
crystalhealer1992

I am almost certain I am a crystal child, I have been told many times by people who have much more experience than myself that I am. I am 19 which does not fit in with the age range but who knows eh?
All I know is that I LOVE channelling crystal energy to help people and that I need a bigger house to play host to the crystals i've collected since i was a toddler! Lol
Meghan x
Old 19-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Energyatwork

Meghan
Glad you are having fun but there is no such thing as a crystal/indigo child its all new age ** thought up to make money. Just enjoy being the person you are without worrying about supposed labels. Children that are different are really nothing new.
Steve
Old 19-05-2011, 10:16 PM
crystalhealer1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyatwork
Meghan
Glad you are having fun but there is no such thing as a crystal/indigo child its all new age ** thought up to make money. Just enjoy being the person you are without worrying about supposed labels. Children that are different are really nothing new.
Steve

Steve, to each their own :)

Many people believe these people do exist whether or not this is true, I dont know. I certainly am not out to make money by "labelling" myself as a crystal child and many people like myself are the same.

Why are you so certain that you are correct about this ?

I dont mean to sound rude at all I was just wondering :)
Meghan
Old 19-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Energyatwork

Megan i did not mean that you were out to make money from this but the originators certainly were and that is what i mean. Kids that are different can have enough problems without having labels slapped on them.

Why an i so certain? well to answer that is to understand that Spirit loves us all without condition and would never place one group of individuals above another by calling them special.
That is ego pure and simple; sadly much of what is sold as spiritual relies on ego to hook people. Cynical yeah maybe but i have been around healing and spirituality a long time and yeah it annoys me when people are duped because someone sees a way to make a lot of money.

Again people that are different/gifted are nothing new, i am close to 60years old and know how i grew up. People then used to say nothing because they were afraid of being labeled as nuts; and belive me some were labeled and ended up in loony bins
Steve
Old 19-05-2011, 10:38 PM
crystalhealer1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyatwork
Megan i did not mean that you were out to make money from this but the originators certainly were and that is what i mean. Kids that are different can have enough problems without having labels slapped on them.

Why an i so certain? well to answer that is to understand that Spirit loves us all without condition and would never place one group of individuals above another by calling them special.
That is ego pure and simple; sadly much of what is sold as spiritual relies on ego to hook people. Cynical yeah maybe but i have been around healing and spirituality a long time and yeah it annoys me when people are duped because someone sees a way to make a lot of money.

Again people that are different/gifted are nothing new, i am close to 60years old and know how i grew up. People then used to say nothing because they were afraid of being labeled as nuts; and belive me some were labeled and ended up in loony bins
Steve

Thanks for your explanation, it makes a lot of sense, I suppose I fall into the trap of being gullible when it comes to this kind of stuff,

I have a lot to learn when it comes to anything spiritual and even though I am an "accomplished" healer, there is always more knowledge to gain :)
Meghan
Old 19-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Energyatwork

Meghan
We all start somewhare and to a large degree we are all gullable; i know i was.
The best is always simple. Be very careful what you accept from others and try and listen to your instincts. Its the only way that you can learn to trust yourself.
Spirituality is after all an individual pathway that simply means a desire to try and be 'love without condition' (ie spirit with the skin on) even if only for moments at a time. That in itself can produce extraordinary results. All else is a distraction and really not needed. Its what you are from the inside out that counts! Treasure who you are just as you are.
Steve
Old 20-05-2011, 01:02 PM
annaalant

I´m really sure that my son is an Indigo. He´s only 4, and at first I wasn´t sure as I read that from the year 2000 crystal children are being born, but he´s certainly indigo. He also has problems accepting rules and knows things untypical for his age. He is very creative and often complains about a loud environment and earache (messages in his ears) He sees angels and can sometimes read my thoughts. I read the book from Doreen Virtue about indigos, and this confirmed my suspicion:) He is a great kid and I think we will be able to learn alot from him.
Old 29-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Ascensia

Indigo Spirits Increase

I substitute at our local middle and high schools and I am amazed everyday how many children I meet with indigo spirits! I want to reach out to them all and let them know how special they are and the blessings they bring earth at this time. With all the labels out there for those misunderstood the universe reveals to me over and over why I work with today's youth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrosk
Indigo people **** everyone else off, that's the main characteristic! They are misunderstood, thought to be "weird" or have ADS, mental problems, or hyper, moody, just not "normal". I know because I am one and has NOT been an easy life for me. YOU know a few Indigos, Albert Einstein, Niels Bohr, Robert Oppenhiemer, Steven Hawking, David Copperfield ..
Old 14-06-2011, 09:16 PM
dawn chorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalhealer1992
Thanks for your explanation, it makes a lot of sense, I suppose I fall into the trap of being gullible when it comes to this kind of stuff,

I have a lot to learn when it comes to anything spiritual and even though I am an "accomplished" healer, there is always more knowledge to gain :)
Meghan

Hi Meghan,
If you resonate with being a crystal child then there is no harm in associating yourself with this, it is only by placing yourself on a pedestal that it will cause harm. Everyone believes differently and if you wish to believe this then you have that right.
I personally do not see there being a problem in labelling indigo and crystals, the problem is if you choose to let it go to ego, it can be helpful in trying to understand that you are gifted, as we all are, instead of labelled negatively as so many different people are, especially in schools - eg; when kids are bullied for being a bit different. It's not to let it get out of hand but to understand that we are all gifted. I know personally i had a tough time at school with other kids not understanding me, i resonate more with the indigo description, and for a long time i beat myself up for my differences and tried to fit in at the expense of my happiness. But learning about indigo's has helped, i do not hold onto that label but it does give me hope that i am here to serve a purpose and it has helped me to have the courage to explore my gifts rather than to shut off from them.
Old 15-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Explorer

How exactly did this all start?

Who decided that it wasn't enough for there to be 'gifted children' and thought that injecting some Hollywood drama into to the mix to spice things up a bit would be a good idea?

I agree with another poster that it was just a great way to churn some books out. Nothing more!

Any one of us could make up some funky label, associate characteristics with it and claim that these 'Jesus Mk2 Children' are from a very special soul group.

Where are all the 'Useless Chaff Children' from the rubbish soul groups? For goodness sakes!