Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-07-2011, 02:01 AM
Master
Trieah... You are certainly right that there are a variety of ways that souls can be released from where they are stuck.
The Monroe Institute even has a course on it, for advanced students.
Xan

Old 27-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Pathfinder

Resurrecting a decade old thread but been reading this a while and… no words.

Thank you :)
Old 27-01-2023, 08:15 PM
I never saw this thread from 2010.
Mine are the many times I am falling off something or about to hit something driving and 'my angels' intervene and save me!
Thank you, Lord.

Pastor Charles Stanley's bathwater was over flowing as a teen and he was standing in it about to reach for a metal pull
thing from a badly wired lightbulb...
the phone rang ---but no one was there...that's when he saw what he was about to do!
I love that one...no more miraculous than any here. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-01-2023, 09:07 PM
Master
I had a dream and in that dream I saw souls burning in hellfire, 2 men appeared to me dressed in long white robes with their faces shining like the sun and they said to me " friend, this is not for you ".

utopiandreamchild
Old 28-01-2023, 07:51 AM
Master

There are beings around me which help me make less stupid mistakes in my daily life. I learn from them everyday. Things like preventing my kitchen to burn where it shouldn’t, getting the right shoe size in the shop and taking another way home. I wouldn’t know how I should know all these things. They come in and warn me, even sometimes tell me the right thing to do.

Kind regards,

CW

PS: need them less every time I learn from them. Getting there being an independent soul
Old 07-02-2023, 07:16 AM
Pathfinder
i concur as there is zero reason i should still be in human form after 30 serious mishaps that i should have died

As far as bible belief think it decants all down to optimism compared to pessimism views

Here 'in regards' to this subject is one bible passage in an old testament Quote about an angel, it is as follows But in like 10 different bible translations from old testament Judges 13:18
And the angel of the LORD said to him, “Why do you ask my name, seeing it is wonderful?”
He replied, “Why do you ask my name? It is beyond understanding.”
“Why do you ask my name?” the angel of the LORD replied. “It is too wonderful for you to understand.”
“Why do you ask my name,” said the angel of the LORD, “since it is beyond comprehension?”
And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret?
And the Angel of the LORD said to him, “Why do you ask My name, seeing it is wonderful?”
But the Angel of the LORD said to him, “Why do you ask my name, seeing it is wonderful (miraculous)?”
“Why do you ask concerning my name which is glorious?”
"You don't need to know my name. And if you did, you couldn't understand it."
“Why do you ask this, My Name, since it [is] incomprehensible?”

New Testament Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation with prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God. And the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus
Old 07-02-2023, 07:30 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Trieah... You are certainly right that there are a variety of ways that souls can be released from where they are stuck.
The Monroe Institute even has a course on it, for advanced students.
Xan
Actually i awoke in alternate realities and zero answers provided to me by other humans no matter how hard i sought truth

If inclined peek at Mandela effect As it seems he is the largest group ALLEGED Mass hallucination of an alternate reality Other smaller masses of people remember some non standard More common small differences sequence of events

personally i classified such as ride thru or Passover events

does seem to all equate to > Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" Matthew 5:8 Could also be rephrased as those of the OPTIMISTIC Club of earthlings
Old 22-02-2023, 07:59 AM
Pathfinder

Back in 1980, I was 18 and homeless with no coat in the dead of Winter. I had found a safe, clean spot to sleep, several feet off the ground on a high platform where the City Hall employees entered the building.

It was after midnight and I crouched in a corner of the platform where there were thick horizontal railings. I rested my back against them and draped a thick blanket over my head and around my body as closely as I could. I soon drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

The next thing I was aware of was a hard, vicious, stinging slap at the back of my head. It woke me up instantly. I yanked that blanket from over my head so fast, and looked down at the ground behind me and around the area. I expected to see some coward running away. There was no one. Not even the sounds of fleeing footsteps.

Then it dawned on me that whoever hit me had to be well over six feet tall, because the platform was at least that tall. It was a long drop down and no steps or way to climb up.

I was so annoyed because I had been sleeping so well--a difficult feat in below 20 degree cold, and I
hadn't felt any of it while asleep. And I was awake and afraid to go back to sleep. I thought it was awfully mean for someone to attack me.

I don't now remember if I realized at that time that my wretched life had been spared. But a couple decades down the road, after much reading about Guardian Angels, I finally understood that an Angel, mine or otherwise, had prevented me from freezing to death. I could have died that early morning, and the employees arriving to work would have found a corpse under a blanket.

Old 22-02-2023, 11:32 AM
Master

Divine intervention

Like you Miss H I also had a driving experience.

I was driving down a very narrow unlit road which wound thru bush land and I was going well over the speed limit rushing to get home when all of a sudden a felt/heard something to slow down. I immediately took my foot off the accelerator and within a few minutes a massive, hummungus kangaroo hopped on to the road in front of me. If I hadn’t of slowed down I would be dead now cos these animals are rock solid.

Thank you angels!
Old 22-02-2023, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I was driving ... when all of a sudden a felt/heard something to slow down. I immediately took my foot off the accelerator and within a few minutes a massive, hummungus kangaroo hopped on to the road in front of me. If I hadn’t of slowed down I would be dead now cos these animals are rock solid.
THAT was some protection!!!!!! And you listened is the thing!!!

I'm alive I think because of an accident in my yard -i don't even wanna TALK about. I almost 'felt' someone shift my body as I fell. Don't ask!

Wow, True Angel!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru