Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Master
Angel1 Do you have a *Divine Intervention* story to share?

Over time I've read so many different stories here that could be classed as Divine intervention. I thought it might be interesting to start a thread dedicated to sharing our stories. Do you have one to share? Here's one of mine to start....

Back in the 90's we had a small spiritual group which lasted for years. We were always enthusiastic to meet, learn and share. On one of those such occasions, a few of us were meeting for coffee and a chat. We decided to ring another member to invite her to join us. She was not home but we left a short message on her answering machine to come join us. A while later, she lobbed in flushed and excited. She said she had been out when we made the call, but noticed the green light flashing on the answering machine and immediately listened to the message which was the one left by us.

Nothing unusual about that you say!.....EXCEPT....her answering machine had stopped working at least 6 months prior to our call, but she had never bothered to unhook it. BTW...and it never worked again! Divine Intervention?
Old 27-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Master
Ha! Love it!
My most favorite amazing divinely intervention story is this:
When my wife was pregnate with our first daughter, I expressed that I liked a certain name for her. It was then that I learned that my mother-in-law's first born had died at birth and that they had chosen the same name I mentioned so it probably would not be proper to use it. I agreed. That was nothing considering how amazed I was when my daughter was actually born to find out that it was on the same day my mother-in-law's baby was born!

Personally, I'll never be able to write off reincarnation because of this.
James
Old 27-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Master
Great story WhiteShaman..thanks for sharing it
Old 27-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Master
I posted this on an older thread, but this is one of the few experiences that I hold dear to me even considering the circumstances... only because I look back on it now and realize that some form of divine intervention was involved - be it angels or something else. Anyway...

I was in second grade. We had recently moved, and so I was a new kid at my elementary school..
My family and I were out getting exercise; my brother and I were riding our bikes and my parents were power-walking behind us. The road that led to my school was very steep, and as I raced down it on my bike, I glanced to the side for a split second - and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground, lying next to the street. My mom said if I had fallen any farther to the left, I would've been in the road and might have been hit. Well.. the right side of my face was entirely bloody, as was my shoulder and left thumb. My brother had seen me crash, and as I approached him, I asked him to help. But he was only a year older than I was, and therefore was scared of the sight of me.

My parents had rushed down to us and were figuring out how to get me home since it was about a fifteen minute walk back to our apartment. Just then, a car drove up beside us; inside were two young men. They offered to help us out, and so they drove my dad and I back home and then did the same for my mom and brother. The young man in the passenger's seat turned around and said to my dad: "You have a beautiful daughter." (My face was torn up and bleeding, by the way. Not a pretty sight at all.)
Strangely enough, that's the only thing I remember them saying. It's etched into my mind. But I never considered divine intervention/angel intervention until a couple of years ago.

~Ev

Last edited by Evaah : 27-12-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 27-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I posted this on an older thread, but this is one of the few experiences that I hold dear to me even considering the circumstances... only because I look back on it now and realize that some form of divine intervention was involved - be it angels or something else. Anyway...

I was in second grade. We had recently moved, and so I was a new kid at my elementary school..
My family and I were out getting exercise; my brother and I were riding our bikes and my parents were power-walking behind us. The road that led to my school was very steep, and as I raced down it on my bike, I glanced to the side for a split second - and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground, lying next to the street. My mom said if I had fallen any farther to the left, I would've been in the road and might have been hit. Well.. the right side of my face was entirely bloody, as was my shoulder and left thumb. My brother had seen me crash, and as I approached him, I asked him to help. But he was only a year older than I was, and therefore was scared of the sight of me.

My parents had rushed down to us and were figuring out how to get me home since it was about a fifteen minute walk back to our apartment. Just then, a car drove up beside us; inside were three young men. They offered to help us out, and so one of them went with my mom and brother to get the bikes back home while my dad accompanied me in the car with the other two. These two men drove us back home. The young man in the passenger's seat turned around and said to my dad: "You have a beautiful daughter." (My face was torn up and bleeding, by the way. Not a pretty sight at all.)
Strangely enough, that's the only thing I remember them saying. It's etched into my mind. But I never considered divine intervention/angel intervention until a couple of years ago.

~Ev

Very nice...........
Old 27-12-2010, 04:36 PM
earthprowler

back in the mid 90's I was working in a town about 15 minutes from mine. This was still in the time when seat belts were supposed to be worn but the majority still didn't, and I was one.

I left work on a Friday and was going to go pick up my check from the temp agency. it was a good 30 minute drive, through the town I was in and half way across my town. As I settled into the car and started to get ready to go all of the sudden from no where I heard very loud voice say "PUT YOUR SEAT BELT ON!!!".......that took a minute to digest, looking around, there was no one. So i set off for pay day.....got all the way across one town and into the next. I parked the car, went in and came back out. As i went to back up I heard a loud "clunk"........my tirod dropped out. imagine if I was driving!
Old 27-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah

Thanks Evaah....if the experience has stayed with you and has a feel about it, then its a good possibility for Divine intervention.
Old 27-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
back in the mid 90's I was working in a town about 15 minutes from mine. This was still in the time when seat belts were supposed to be worn but the majority still didn't, and I was one.

I left work on a Friday and was going to go pick up my check from the temp agency. it was a good 30 minute drive, through the town I was in and half way across my town. As I settled into the car and started to get ready to go all of the sudden from no where I heard very loud voice say "PUT YOUR SEAT BELT ON!!!".......that took a minute to digest, looking around, there was no one. So i set off for pay day.....got all the way across one town and into the next. I parked the car, went in and came back out. As i went to back up I heard a loud "clunk"........my tirod dropped out. imagine if I was driving!

Now there's another Divine moment of being watched over. Thank you earthprowler. I will tell you further along in this thread, a similar story to yours.
Old 27-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks Evaah....if the experience has stayed with you and has a feel about it, then its a good possibility for Divine intervention.

Yes.. that's what I thought, as well.

Earthprowler's story actually reminds me of a less dramatic instance of "divine intervention." But once again, this has stayed with me.. and I never considered it until I began reading about Guides and angels.

About 9 years ago or so, I was in my parents' bathroom, getting ready for bed... as I was about to open the door, I heard a very prominent voice in my head say: "Your brother is going to scare you." It was such a "loud" thought.
Sure enough, when I stepped out of the bathroom, my brother leaped out at me. Since I was so young, I didn't think about Guides or angels. Instead, I thought, "I'm psychic! "
As I reflect now, it's clear to me that this was the voice of one of my spirit helpers - Guide or angel. Small instance, but like I said... I hardly remember anything from my childhood, and that voice in my head has stuck with me 9 years later.

~Ev

Old 27-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

I can think on many one's have shared with me over the year's. ONE for me....never been asked that.

Mine takes me back to being 16 in me room in that darkest of places one can go. That place where one is going to take one's very life. I had an old medical text out and it was not clear enough for me to see what I needed. SO I stopped where I was at with the first cut and decieded the next day the school Library would have a better image for me. I wanted to make SURE I got it right.

I got to home room and a teaher ( and Guidance Councellor ) pulled me from class. Took me to his office and closed the door. ( I so did not care for this teacher so much so when he said Good Morning to me in the Hall I said NOTHING back ). He told me he " saw" what I was going to do and wanted to do . Either I taked to him then or he would call me parents. I knew home was a dead end a I could not talk about WHY or WHAT was wrong. Was told at 6 never too. I told him I was mental in the head and it was best I go. I questioned on how he "saw" as I had the cut well covered by a sweater. He went on to tell me I was not mentally ill I was a "Medium" that I was whom I would read about in the Library. (seems books are tracked to what one reads ) . I never saw that as me.

From the teacher I so could not stand came understandings on whom I was. We went on to become good friends. Was not easy at school . When I graduated we stayed friends and sadly I was with him at his death to Aids. From there I did explore the darker side of me but too I know it was with meaning to make me whom I am now.

Divine interventions from him marking papers.....for me home room teacher that night he came to mine.....and saw ME !

Lynn