Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Pathfinder

Food for Thought

Hello.

I have posted in a few threads and was suggested to share a conversation I had with a fellow SP member. He asked me a few questions and right away I begin to mercifully type away the answers. Looking back at the conversation I know it was my higher self communicating with this person. I was unaware had such insight. I am always weary of sharing because I do not want to start a debate. I am not here to debate I am just here to share. If any further clarification is needed please let me know. But I do not want to debate what is right and what is wrong because I do not operate under such restraints. The person wishes to remain anonymous so I will title them Curious. Enjoy! My answers are in bold. Thank you :)

Curious:Hello,Thanks for answer, now i have some question, I know some about the earth energy transition thing but it was largely hoaxed in 2012, so why you are saying that the shift will still occur since the date was already passed and everybody is alive? And how can you make someone shift into a different energy?
Sory for. Pm but i like privacy while discussing!!!

higherself:2012 was not a hoax. It was the beginning. Many believe it to be a hoax because the shift wasn't tangible. The shift is occurring now. It started 2012. Look at the weather patterns, war, sickness, anger and rage. The anger and violence is being done in resistance to this change. Gaia has to cleanse the earth to help this transition. Those that are dying now are being relocated to another Earth like home that suites their vibrations.

Energy is not something that can be manipulated. I can not try and convince someone to change. I must ignite something dormant in them. WHen I mean dormant i mean their awakening. I mean their love spark that was faded to non existence due to the troubles of living in the society we currently live in.

for example: I was at a non profit event (I work for two non profits) and before every event I like to situation myself away from everyone and just watch. I am an observer. It helps me decide who needs the most healing. Well I came across this guy and i struck a conversation. We talked about his career, the event, random celeb gossip and just casual conversation. At the end of the conversation I gave him my email address and told him to email me he ever wanted to talk. He only emailed me twice. To thank me for the conversation and to talk about a dream he had. I simply replied and said congrats on your dream. you are well on your way. Now search and find. He emailed me a second time and it was a completely different person with different energy. He is now awakening.

Energy is not something that requires speech. or gestures. I simply recognize what is lacking and correct is the best I can. If i can not then I use other methods of communication, guides, projection, and channeling.
Hope this helps!

Curious:So you mean to say that 2012 was just a begining? Well if it is then what do you mean by cleansing the planet? I get your point about awakening but i want to ask you what is then the final objective of every soul? And how to reach it?

Higherself:Cleansing the planet of the **** humans have done to it pardon my french. But we have polluted, abused and mistreated every living being on this planet include our fellow humans. Bombs create holes in the Earth, negative energy and pollution disrupt the atmosphere. gaia, Earth is a living breathing energy as well and she needs to cleanse herself of the stuff we have done. The final objective is for Gaia, Earth to evolve into a new stage so we can join the rest of the planets in our Galaxy. We are so far behind in development that we need our galactic brothers (aliens) to help us into this new Earth. We can not remain the way we are other wise we will face extinction very soon. Even now scientist are confirming we are undergoing our sixth extinction.

It's time for Earth to Evolve people enough people are awakening. with awakening comes new energy that helps transition earth into the "golden Age" It's time to move forward and send those that can not vibrate on the new level, to another place. The issue was there weren't enough awakened people so we were all stuck living in the same environment.

Live in love. Thats the only thing that needs to be done. discover who you are. Remember who you are. When you are being who you are at your core then you are also helping with the transition as well. Some help and are unaware and some are aware they are helping. There's no book that you need to follow. No religion or rules that need to be followed. Just live in love and be who you are at your core.

Curious:Thanks for your reply, i didnt know about the energy changes, you said live in love but according to many religion you cannot achieve the last step without practiscing some techniques.You said that the people need to go into next energy or they will transported to next planet but i asked what is the final objective of a human not the current objective?There should be something like this or there is no way religions will depict it?

Higherself:Please do not misinterpret anything I say to have religious meaning. Religion has distorted many truths for centuries. Religion practices techniques that are not universal. What I mean by that is we are all different variations. Getting on your hands and knees to connect to God may work for some but not for others. Singing hymns and rejoicing may work for few but not for many. The final objective in this whole cycle is evolution. We have been evolving since humans came into existence on this planet. Although we have evolved technology wise. We have not fully evolved spiritual wise and without that survival is impated. Mind, body and soul must evolve.

The whole point of this is to experience, find out who you really are, live in your essence, live in your love and evolve. Souls are infinite. Once you evolve on Earth there will be another journey where you will learn further and after that another journey. Perhaps you may decide to be a spirit guide and guide others. Maybe after you experience this life you will decide to come back and start all over to gain more knowledge and understand.

We all have the free will to choose what we want to experience to further our knowledge and growth.

As far as techniques. Grounding is always the best way to connect with your inner you. But there are different methods of grounding and meditation and they dont all apply to everyone. Some people can sit and meditate and go within, others like myself have energy that requires them to do walking meditation or be in nature. EIther way Spirituality has no rules except for universal laws. It's simple. What you think you create. What you put out you receive, cause and effect or some call it Karma.

Religion has a lot of rules and factors that sometimes take away the main goal. Love, treat others the way you want to be treated (cause and effect), experience. We were not meant to suffer. There is no vengeful God. and if there was why would you want to worship someone that you run the fear of ****ing off? I have a great relationship with God. Speak to him every minute of every day. Live in love and always be greatful. Life is a blessing.

Curious:Thanks for sharing your knowledge, it was very thoughtful, why dont you share it on forum, you could atleast spark some of them to find the path?
I agree with you that many religions have distorted the path. So just loving everything is the key... Thats good.
But one thing i am not getting is that you said that when you complete your evolution on earth you then go to another one but when did this stop? Whats the point of infinitely evolving yourself? But it also supports one argument that when we say that our final objective is to break the chain of reincarnation and become one with go then if everyone become one with god then by law there will be no life on the universe anymore!!! So i amconfused about two contradictory theories?
Can you make it clear ?

Higherself:Yes sorry its not my intent to confuse. You are always evolving. It doesnt stop with Earth. You are infinite so you will continue to evolve after Earth as well. Everything is a cycle. Once you come full circle with your evolution (which can take milenias time wise) you have a choice to either exist at the most high or be connected and rejoined with the infinite creator and begin again. Believe it or not our souls were not meant to get to a certain point and stop. Since we are continuously evolving we will look for more ways to improve so we always go back to the beginning and do it all over again. The universe is evolving also so theres no game over. There will always be things to explore and learn. Always new planets, galaxies and different ways to express love. God is infinite. We are made from his infinite wisdom. Therefore we are infinite. The cycle never ends but thats the beauty of it. Thats why theres no such thing as a mistake just an eventuality in evolution. No matter what you do you will always evolve eventually. And evolution is infinite.

This forum has a lot of useful information and people have shared many things. I have shared some things as well but eventual people start to look for specifics and i can not get caught up in that. Labels are good for comparison but you can miss the point when you focus on it too much. Its an exciting time to be alive. You will witness things that you may question whether or not its real.the answer is yes. Everything is real because everything is energy. :)

Curious:Hello nina, now to the theory....

Now according to your theory the soul residing on a planet when evolves gets transported to another planet with higher energy, just like that the even planet or a solar system can be evolve to higher energy which can acomodate higher energy souls. Now the thing is your theory eliminate most of the drawbacks of Moksha theory which hinduism believes. But there is still a snag.
What will happen if the soul reaches the highest energy planet and evolved there. Since universe is finite there should be a highest energy planet. Now your theory did failed to explain what will happen after that. If i am correct your theory will still point to the end of life in universe isn'it?
Now i sort of researched on the hinduisms yuga system. They have four yugas. They say that universe which was born will also die after a finite period. So if you know big bang theory which says that universe was created with an explosion. So as the big crunch theory which states that the matter which was thrown out by big bang will get attracted outward by the power of gravity in centre of universe since the matter will not achieve the necessary escape velocity. So if i joined you theory with this scientific one then it eliminates the snag since univese is born with big bang, since our souls are part of universe they are also born with this event. In turn the first sign of life will be produced. Then comes your soul theory evolutution theory. When soul will become highest evolved he will become nothing or everything. But the universe cycle will go on. Big bang- big crunch- big bang.

There are still some concepts which can not be explained...
What do you think

Higherself:Its whatever you believe. There are many many universes. There is no end. When you are at the highest of highs nothing dies you return back to source and begin again. Planets can die if not taken care of but souls never die. There is no end for a soul just new beginnings. I dont get caught up in theory because a theory can always be flawed. I look at souls and energy as endless. We are endless compared to planets. Thats why planets can die. I dont incorporate theory in spirituality and religious theories as well. But if you need something tangible to grasp outside of infinity then sure you can combine three theories to make everything fit. But a soul is endless you dont know where the beginning or the end is. Its just cycles. Planet earth can die due to neglegence and your soul will reincarnate somewhere else.

Curious:Hmmm still there should be a meaning to all of this?. Why suffer the rebirths to eternity. Point taken, it is not suffering but experiencing, then why would god want to experience something. Is he writing a science or social journal or something LOL!!!
Can you explain why?

Higherself:Yes. How do you know what you are if you have not experienced it. When people say experience is the best teacher it is. How do you know what love is if you havent experienced it, or hate, or negativity. People who are already enlightened can skip a few steps in the experience game and be a guiding light for others. But many, including myself must experience these things. Ok if you want to use the biblical reference of Adam and Eve but i'll put a twist to it. THe garden of eden was a beautiful place no crime, no violence only love, God created two perfect beings but then realized they can not evolve if they are perfect. They must experience how perfect they are in comparison to imperfection. Thats what Earth is. The duality that allows you to experience who you are in comparison to what you are not. Anyway then the forbidden fruit was born and from that moment on it was up to us. What we experience the creator experiences thats the whole point. We are all apart of the creator therefore we are all god experiencing itself from different points of view. So the creator (sorry i use creator and god interchangeably) can experience love as a rock, as a tree, as a rat, as hitler, as anyone and through this adds and helps in evolution. Theres no such thing as perfect. only improvement. The point is not to reach the finish line the point is the journey, the experience. And when you are done experiencing love from one angle you find another. There is always something to learn. God is infinite so his learning is inifinite. Once you have learned as much as you can on Earth you go somewhere else and learn more. There will always be something to experience whether its you becoming a teacher and helping those who are just starting off or acting on a counsel that can help planets.

Curious:Good, makes lot more sense than others. Well here is a question for you, do you think there are demons just like angels, since you did say that there are angels...?

Higherself: Everything and anything exists so yes. I know a few

Curious:So,there are demons. But what do you mean by demons, angels are ones who are higher level souls whomguide people but then who are demons...

Higherself:ol some angels are demons as well havent you heard of fallen angels? It's not about higher up or lower when it comes to these entities there are higher up demons as well. Its comes to what they are at their core and how they seek to express this inner truth. Dark and light but its all the same thing relatively speaking theres no such thing as good and bad its mostly how you go about expressing your inner you. Your core essence.

**I want to share this because it seems I should. I have done automatic writing and channeled things before but I have never delivered the message outward which has done little good. Thank you for reading. It is pretty lenghty I tried to shorten it the best I could.

~*~b3aut1fuldr3am3r~*~
Old 08-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Geoff-Allen

Thanks for sharing!