Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 19-11-2010, 11:50 PM
stormdancer

'I am a Witch'

"I AM A WITCH"

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a "Witch".

When I stand up for those I love, they call me a Witch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts, or do things my own way, they call me a Witch.

Being a witch entails raising my children to be strong people Who have a solid sense of personal and social responsibility Who are not afraid to stand up for what they believe in Who love and respect themselves for the beautiful beings they are.

Being a witch means that I am free to be the wonderful creature I am, With all my own intricacies, contradictions, quirks and beauty.

Being a witch means I won't compromise what's in my heart.

It means I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me. When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak up against it, I am defined as a witch.

The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone else's maid or when I act a little selfish.

I am proud to be a witch! It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.

By Goddess, I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So, try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me!
You won't succeed. And if that makes me a witch, so be it.

I embrace the title and am proud to bear it. I love this, I can call myself a witch now and not feel bad about it!

SO MOTE IT BE

Storm x

Old 03-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Wynd

Bravo! <3<3
Old 03-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Amethyst

Blessed Be!

Amethyst x
Old 03-12-2010, 06:45 PM
earthprowler

Yay! look how far we've come!
Old 03-12-2010, 07:06 PM
tragblack

Have you been having some problems with prejudice lately, Seeker?
Old 20-12-2010, 01:42 PM
applepie

wow, thats great.
Old 20-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Master
Color

Nice, I like it.

Old 28-12-2010, 02:33 AM
Phrozyn Goddess

i can appreciate that whole-heartedly
Old 28-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Master
Lightbulb

This is a great thread, thanks Stormdancer.

Old 28-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Sira

I admire your courage!
Your message resonates strongly because I have always been the black sheep of the family, just because I followed my own path, not because I was "bad". This Christmas I've spent not answering my mother's numerous phone calls because the day before Christmas Eve she sent me a very prejudicial and judgmental sms. I decided that I want to have a peaceful Christmas.
It takes a lot of courage and determination to live Your Way, so great blessings from here and thank you for sharing.