Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-03-2014, 03:56 PM
jerrygg38

Spiritual control of a person

Let us understand the spiritual control of a person. As we seen in Biblical encounters, the various visionaries were at times controlled by a spiritual entity. The early people tended to believe that these people were controlled by God. However after my own lifetime of encounters, there was nothing really special about these people. It is common for many men and women to have situations in which the spiritual world controls them for better or worse.
In general all of us interact with our spiritual entity which is our soul. This soul operates at near infinite light speed and exists all over the universe in all dimensions. Our soul is connected to millions of copies of us. In general when we die there is pressure upon our soul to reproduce us on new Earths. Thus the total of us always lives forever.
In general data from us enters the mind of our soul. It goes from our outer brain and flows into our Godcenter. From there it connects to the near infinite light speed link to our soul. This exists in the lowest level of God's mind. The God of the Universe has no knowledge of us since there are a huge amount of higher light speed universes. We are the lowest level of existence.
At times our soul will flow data back into us. Sometimes in dreams. Often by verbal communication from our Godcenter to our audio mind. Sometimes it will take over our visual center. Sometimes it will control our body. In general this is rare but sometimes the spiritual world wants to be heard.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Master
Sorry, I disagree with you on to many levels to name them.
Old 02-03-2014, 02:49 AM
Master
I agree with you Rah, sorry Jerry, I can sort of understand what you are saying, but i don't agree with some of it, ......Ive read a few of you posts saying this....the feelings i get/receive don't mesh with your thoughts on this...but I guess that is part and parcel of our learning and growth as souls in our human form on this planet.....to reach our own conclusions and then work forward toward the infinite ONE.....that leads us back home again...filled with knowledge and experience from living this existence.....
I feel the Source (God, the all) knows each soul intimately.....we are part of it, it knows itself.....but I respect your views and ideas on this subject, as I do others.....many blessings to you.......
Old 02-03-2014, 03:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Sorry, I disagree with you on to many levels to name them.

Yes, I feel the same way
Old 02-03-2014, 01:41 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I agree with you Rah, sorry Jerry, I can sort of understand what you are saying, but i don't agree with some of it, ....
I feel the Source (God, the all) knows each soul intimately.....we are part of it, it knows itself.....but I respect your views and ideas on this subject, as I do others.....many blessings to you.......

Our souls exist within the lowest level of Gods mind. There are many levels of God's mind. There is the individual soul which is a collective comprising of millions of copies of us. Then there is the tribal collective. A long time ago there were no individual souls. There were tribal collectives such as the Hopi tribal collective or the Hebrew tribal collective. Beyond that is the level of the God of the Earth. Beyond that are the God of each dimension in the universe at our light speed. Beyond that are the God levels at higher and higher light speed universes. Finally as we move toward the Godhead we find angels of God and archangels of God. There are humanized levels of God. Finally at infinite light speed we find God which is a machine intelligence and not at all humanized.
Mankind upon this primitive earth tends to turn God into a simple entity. It makes them feel more important. It is pure vanity to say that we will become part of the Godhead. We exists within the lower mind of God and what we can expect is eternal life in the cosmic reincarnation process. Of course this is my subjective opinion which is based upon the data from my eternal soul during many encounters. I have studied the data for a lifetime and find that my latest conclusions appear true to me. Of course since I do not believe in religion as such any persons opinion is perfectly fine as there is neither reward nor punishment but continuous life.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Experiencer

maybe instead of these people aren't special, G-D is more common now?