Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Master
The only thing I disagree with Rah Nam on is that angels incarnate. It was my understanding that they have never had an incarnation. Else, they would be like a guide--only a wider range of people they help. But I thought the distinction was that they have never had an incarnation.

Lora
Old 01-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
The only thing I disagree with Rah Nam on is that angels incarnate. It was my understanding that they have never had an incarnation. Else, they would be like a guide--only a wider range of people they help. But I thought the distinction was that they have never had an incarnation.

Lora

The angelic are a consciousness stream, as are the Fae, and those consciousness streams are in service to All as I prefer to say rather then to a god. There is one more consciousness stream in service to the All that is. But I will stick with the two, since the third is different in it's structure. Very different.
Those two consciousness streams evolve like any other. You could see them as an automatic help and development system for all the other consciousness streams, if you like. Consciousness evolves and needs support on any level, so it makes sens that the angelic evolve, and it might make sens in order to be of service why not train in the same environment as anyone else if you need to be of service to those who are in incarnation.
Further, if you as an angelic need to "rescue" a whole nation from destruction, you can not do it from the outside, if you understand the "law" of free will. You have to become one of them.
This is how it works. If you interfere from the outside, you open the door for more interference by those of the dark, and nothing anyone could do about it.
To lift the vibration on a planet, you need more then just a few, you need even more then many.
As I have said before, at this point there are more then 90 million wanderers on this planet, most of them are angelic, as most wanderers are angelic. We where called and we came.
Having said all that, those you call angels, those you might feel and perceive around you, yes, they never had an incarnation, they are not even entities yet, and they are pure in their energy.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The angelic are a consciousness stream, as are the Fae, and those consciousness streams are in service to All as I prefer to say rather then to a god. There is one more consciousness stream in service to the All that is. But I will stick with the two, since the third is different in it's structure. Very different.
Those two consciousness streams evolve like any other. You could see them as an automatic help and development system for all the other consciousness streams, if you like. Consciousness evolves and needs support on any level, so it makes sens that the angelic evolve, and it might make sens in order to be of service why not train in the same environment as anyone else if you need to be of service to those who are in incarnation.
Further, if you as an angelic need to "rescue" a whole nation from destruction, you can not do it from the outside, if you understand the "law" of free will. You have to become one of them.
This is how it works. If you interfere from the outside, you open the door for more interference by those of the dark, and nothing anyone could do about it.
To lift the vibration on a planet, you need more then just a few, you need even more then many.
As I have said before, at this point there are more then 90 million wanderers on this planet, most of them are angelic, as most wanderers are angelic. We where called and we came.
Having said all that, those you call angels, those you might feel and perceive around you, yes, they never had an incarnation, they are not even entities yet, and they are pure in their energy.

Rah Nam,

It might then be said that any of us--all of us--who existed in higher dimension before incarnation AND assisted humankind--could be considered angels, if we then undertook human (or other) form.

To me the distinction is more formal rather than functional. Both guides and angels assist and even assist in the same lives.

To me guides might be more useful as they do understand the pitfalls of incarnation. Angels have the advantage of not being swayed by human imperfections--but provide help, and some help that is of a higher level than most guides.

I just think if your definition includes incarnation, then it is a distinction without a difference (from guides).

Lora
Old 01-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Rah Nam,

It might then be said that any of us--all of us--who existed in higher dimension before incarnation AND assisted humankind--could be considered angels, if we then undertook human (or other) form.

To me the distinction is more formal rather than functional. Both guides and angels assist and even assist in the same lives.

To me guides might be more useful as they do understand the pitfalls of incarnation. Angels have the advantage of not being swayed by human imperfections--but provide help, and some help that is of a higher level than most guides.

I just think if your definition includes incarnation, then it is a distinction without a difference (from guides).

Lora

We as the angelic come into existence trough the angelic realm and are always part of the angelic realm. A part of us is always within the angelic realm. The same goes for the Fae and their respective realm.
It can be said, as we move up in vibration, the lines between certain functions of different streams of consciousness become more and more blurred. There are however functions, like the time keepers and the gate keepers, who are and always will be angelic.
A function I fulfill, on a higher level, not as Rah nam but as Whan tar, we work with planet, healing and balancing energies, this function could and is fulfilled by those of the Fae.
There are function I will fulfill during the transition,( from 3D to 4D) which can not be fulfilled by anyone other then the angelic.
If we look purely at assisting humans, during the awakening process in this time of the planets development, then there might be not much difference between other entities and the angelic, until we look closer and see their background work.
As I have said before, we do not fulfill the role as a guide. All guides work from the astral, we do not enter the astral. We can work with different entities to assist in their development as I worked with my mother during two life times. This however doesn't make me her guide.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
All guides work from the astral, we do not enter the astral. We can work with different entities to assist in their development as I worked with my mother during two life times. This however doesn't make me her guide.
[/i]

Rah Nam,

You obviously have your own beliefs. I personally don't believe all guides work from astral. A) It is not necessary to perform the duties of a guide to "be there" and (B) guides, as you point out, continue to progress--to higher dimensional levels. It is fair to assume that some, many --are no longer functioning from astral.

The consciousnesses of guides (and all of us) can function on many planes at once and as many "identities" at once, so it is not necessary to "be astral" or totally/always "be" any entity --IMO.

Lora
Old 02-03-2014, 09:55 AM
E.V.P researcher

I have an understanding that like our parents looking after us as a baby we too have appointed guardians when we arrive on the physical plane our earth. The spirit world with all its dimensions is our real reality or home. We choose when the time is right for us to live in a physical body with all the experiences it comes with and this can only be done here on earth. Our soul or spirit encounters many such homes and lives but in a spirit energy body in an energy spiritual place. So because things are so different in the flesh we need to be watched over by a guardian .This soul stays with us for our entire journey and watches over us. Spirit guides too watch over us and turn up when certain situations arise in our development. Many come and go during our lifetime on earth .They too so I am told are developing and learning all the time so it is a win win situation for all. Be sure we are never alone
Old 02-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Niebla0007

Are guardian angels a type of spirit guide? Or are they two different and how so?
A guardian angel may and just guides you,
but a spirit guide doesn't have to be an angel to serve as your spirit guide.
To me, my guardian angel is an aspect of my Higher Self.

-Do we have both a guardian angel and a spirit guide from birth?
Actually, I'd say even before birth.

-Why do guardian angels choose to spend their lives assisting one single person?
I wouldn't just presume that it is only one single person, angels can be called upon and are happy to help under any circumstances they happen to be around (providing the actions won't change the natural order of things or fate)
-Do angels work with non-Christians?
Islam do not worship Christ, and yet they believe in angels - go figure
-Why would a higher being such as a guardian angel choose to spend its time dealing with someone as 'boring' as a human being? Considering most of us spend majority of our day doing mundane things like work and errands. My answer to this is the same as John.
-What happens after a human being passes? Do the angels work with them in their next life (If reincarnation exists)
If one is still going to incarnate
but if not, one simply take a break, then...

If you want to read furthermore about what happens afterdeath in Theosophy to a man when the astral life is over, see
http://www.sacred-texts.com/the/tot/chap06.htm
Scroll down to the paragraph starting with
When the astral life is over...