Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Knower

Just had amazing talk with my 4 year old son !!!

As Ive said before, my 4year old son has said many times that he sees my mum, his granny. I had a reading last night confirming it so thought Id bring it up with my wee man. What he said was amazing. He said she visits to say goodnight tells him shhh it bedtime now and gives him kiss on the cheek then she comes through to see me. He also said she came with us to the shop the other day but never bought anything.
He then out of the blue started telling me about the 2guards that sometimes come with my mum. He said they are very tall, wear black helmets and one has an axe and one has a sword. He said they came on their own before aswell. He said they laughed when he tried to play with his sword. And once laughed when he kept trying to touch them.

I showed him a picture of his great granma and asked if hed saw her before. He said she just said I love you smiled and walked away.

Was great chat, I was amazed what he said. Xxx
Old 27-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Master

Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Old 27-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Guide
That is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 27-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow,that's fantastic. I do believe some young children have that ability.

I have a five year old that has a very lucrative memory. I won't lie,It kinda creeps me out. But,she defiantly inherited my abilities.It's cellular in our DNA
Old 27-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Knower
Truely touching. Thank you for sharing.
N
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

—Albert Einstein
Old 27-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Experiencer
That's so nice. Thank you for sharing. :)
Old 28-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Experiencer

That's really wonderful and great that you are encouraging him. Just think, how many parents would say Hey, that's nice but it's not real. Yeh? You must feel so proud of him for his abilities.
Old 28-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Master
How sweet, Shelld24.
It's wonderful knowing your beloved mother is nearby, watching over you.
Your little man is such a cutie pie having this conversation with you...playing with the guide's sword...lol
Old 28-02-2014, 05:23 PM
jerrygg38

What is important to understand is that the dead as such are not really dead. Our soul is eternal and lives beyond ourselves. Our lives are like the leaves on an eternal tree which is our soul. We do not own our soul, our soul owes us. At present there are millions of copies of us alive and well throughout the entire universe.
The encounters of your son is not with his dead grandmother but with her eternal soul.
Old 28-02-2014, 06:17 PM
Sommer

Wow, thank you for sharing. That was just beautiful and so filled with love. <3