Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-02-2014, 03:13 AM
Knower
No I don't feel like I have something haunting me.

It's just this one person i see every day at work that sends me into disgust/hatred and they havent done anything to me.
Old 28-02-2014, 03:46 AM
Master

You could be sensing something about them - something they've done or do or some part of their personality that you don't like.
Old 28-02-2014, 03:53 AM
Guide
It seems like you're picking up their energy; people usually send different vibes off to me and whenever I get a negative feeling about someone I tend to stay away from them. However I never encountered a demon before and I hope I never do.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtotheLife
No I don't feel like I have something haunting me.

It's just this one person i see every day at work that sends me into disgust/hatred and they havent done anything to me.

Yes, I also would say that it's just the person's vibes you are picking up.
The feelings demons brings with them differs with everybody,
a demon may not only bring about any air or vibe like something fearsome, but also a strong charm, etc.
It just really depends on the one they are interacting with.
They can take any form you project to them,
that is including angelic form apart from your worst nightmares.

*But one good thing to keep in mind is that you can always try and simply just banish them.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Ascender
What you have to remember is that not all Demons are evil. I once had a Guardian. You may have heard of Her before. Lilith. She was, and still is, my Guardian. She keeps me safe and warns me of any danger near by. She asks for nothing in return, not even worship. Just acknowledgement.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Knower

Demon is broad term, you may classify alot of beings into it. Let me put the corret labels on correct things. There are many types of "demons":

Fallen angels- these are in my view, the true demons, the real demons. They look like angels but more darker, their wings are batlike or they dont have feather. They are former angels who disobeyed God and didnt want to serve us humans, because they saw us as mistake and dont think we are worth of Gods grace. They hate us more because they were cast out of heaven, they will one day return to heaven, when duality will cease to exist. They are not evil, they just hate us and want to see us fail, suffer, because if we fail, they will be right and they may return home. Its their divine mission, to mislead us, to punish us. Dont try to communicate with them, they are higher beings capable of dealing much damage to your life. You may do "bargains" with them, but you will pay dearly, because how can you bargain with someone who hates us?? And you cannot trick them, mainly Lucifer, who is smarter by thousand light years than any single human being. You may try to control them trough magic and incantations, binding rituals to do your biding, but you must be very powerfull in arts of magic and if it missfires, be ready to suffer. You have hierarchy in demons, like highest is prince of darkness a.k.a. Lucifer, lower are hell barons like Moloch, than lower are hell knights and etc. etc. I cant remember right now. Its like with angels, every single demon has dominion over single attribute or sin. For instance Lucifer reigns intelligence.

"Demons"-Your classical demons, those hairy half goat half human entitites. These are helpers of fallen angels, they created them for them to help in doing mischief and making life alot more painfull. They are negative polarity, their ultimate goal is to gain control of your body, because your emotions are like drug to them, any kind of emotion is drug. Imagine them as metheads and your body as the infinite machine of meth...you get the point. You may do deals with them, they are not smarter than fallen angels, but they are definately smarter than you. Ussually you make pact with them, they can grant you supernatural powers, as they are supernatural, they are very powerfull dont play with them. You may bind them or try to control them, but if you fail, they will posses you and it will be the oppossite. For instance succubi, cerebrus, nightmare or imp are typical demons.

Lost souls/spirits/forsaken- Your typical specter like "demon", they are ussually lost former human souls. They cannot reach the other world because they were tied down to earth, either they are cursed or unfinished buisness. Once they are there too long, they lose sanity, they leech off energy to sustain themselves, they get full of negative energy, they become monsters. These are far worse than hell beings, because you have divine protection, if you dont do anything bad, fallen angels and hellish beings cant touch you or harm you, they are powerless...but lost souls are former human beings, they dont need divine permitance to do anything, they have free will, they can leech you as much as they want to. You could put vampires here as they were former human beings cursed and soulless.

Dimensional beings- These are the worst. You can call them the aliens. They are pure evil, pure essence of negativity, they are from different dimensions or worlds, they are not from this world. They may be physical as classical aliens, they may be semi physical cthulhu mythos or purely astral,dimensional parasites. They either see you as a battery and want to just suck the life out of you, murder you or just parasite on you. We are full of energy, we are like walking nuclear power plants, so they see us as easy energy.

Hope I havent forgot something, you can go real deep into demonology, but I just s****ed the subject. But be warned its very dangerous to dwelve into demonology, I wouldnt even advise you to do it, believe me many times its better to not know. Ignorance is a bliss.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:21 AM
Knower
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate very one feedback.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:37 AM
dogninja

Newtothelife, just out of curiosity why are you asking ?
Old 04-03-2014, 05:07 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtotheLife
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate very one feedback.
I didn't mean for you to tell that person you're seeing every day at work
off...
although the person sounds disgusting and not very likable for all who knows.
Just kidding.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Knower
Lololol Neibla0007. No that's not my style to do that..I avoid