Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 06-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Mabispo

A real channeled message?

I was speaking with my guide Leo today and ask to write a message, i was still conscious but i listen the voice inside. wanna you guys to comment and tell what you think. A real channeling?

Thanx :)
( I tried to translate in the best way to english tho) :)

The hope of the humanity.
Why search outside whats inside of you and pulsing in everybody? Why peace have to be achieved and not born within selfs? Why the tendency of looking evolution outside of yourself?
The humanity walks in a path of many shadows created by themselves, where unnecessary battles searching for the gall of being the winners creating the bitterness to be what/who they are, creating unfounded indifference only to separate from the masses. They start endless battles, they bring pain, they bring despair in innocents souls, the create paths with no coming back as every actions is registrated and craved in their soul forever.
Why not serenity, why not love of each other and have companionship, why this infidelity with their own brothers, why the creating of the negativity (was created by themselves) that frighten themselves with no reason. Even thought is believed that humanity needs a balance between good and bad created by themselves, we don’t see this need of so much violence against themselves.
We see apprenticeship, spiritual evolution, benevolence, growth. The knowledge and apprenticeship can be reached through a different path as the illumination, with knowledge and redirecting your energy so that you can created fortunate paths. to know, to want, to help, to think, to influence, to change, to listen. Usually we are questioned very often from the earth and brings us the curiousity of asking why such energetic direction the earth is taking?
Old 17-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Envolucris

How do you define "real" in context to a 'channeled' message? What you've shared here is certainly solid insight and personal advice.
Old 17-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Sourcerer

Greetings Mabispo. YES!!! You are a very clear channel of Divine Love and Light, my friend, and you are indeed channeling, yes. It is just as "real" as any other message, and a very enlightening message at that. Please share more messages with us, if you will. I really enjoyed it, and love the energy of it/you/your guide. You did an excellent job with the translation. Makes perfect sense to me.
Old 23-10-2014, 05:28 AM
Mabispo

Thanx Envolucris and Soucerer.
At the time I was very confused in understanding if was an spiritual message from the spiritual world or an insight thought.
First time I had the experience I was still a child, when I saw an spirit standing on a rock. After that I had another bad experiences, in a way I think bad spirits was connecting to me due to the bad energy frequency I was transmiting at the time, caused by deep suffering and the fact I was emotionally, mentally and physically abused. But things change after a while and I could still have good insights and feel other people's energies and see through them. My grandfather was a great shaman, helped a lot of people and I had great opportunity to live with him for sometime and have close contact. After studying deep Buddhism and the law of the universe that's when I started to accept the part of me. But I always doubt whether was it me or a message from somewhere else than earth. In the past years I have had the opportunity to channel even withouth knowing I was doing it, just thoughts and words of a very old, knowledge and lived person could have came out of me and a since as well of another personality, a wiser personality. In the last years I have consulted with two mediums and they always tell me the same, that I have the healing and channeling gift which is something I shall work on, to have more precision and understanding of what I'm channeling and deal with it naturally. The last one said that my guide is White Feather I guess, I kinda just remember more the name feather. He had a horse, big black eyes, beautiful hair, beautiful body and he also said always when I see a feather is to remind he is with me as well as when I see birds or feel the smell of a horse. So now I'm reading and trying to work this on me because even tho the channeling come to people in need and extremely natural on me, I don't feel like I take whole picture nor have an stable connection. I somehow feel like blocked.