Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Ascender

Happy Christmas lovetruth.....thanks for all of the messages,they have helped to keep me on my path
Old 24-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Master

Thank you lovetruth - appreciate the messages you bring.
Old 30-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Guide

Dear ones, your reality is created in each moment, and if you are not participating in creating goodness and love in your life, get clear on what you are creating. You

are capable of stating to the universe who you are. I am divine light, I am love, I am peaceful. These are just a few examples of what you are. It is time to unite as

brothers and sisters in the cause of change, to project that perfect vision of you place upon the earth. Remember, dear ones, you are multidimensional, it is your

birthright to create the greatest good and remove all that does not resonate with your highest good. You do this within yourselves, then you extend that knowing to

your brothers and sisters by seeing only the highest good in each of them. When this becomes your truth, your world will shift with your internal vision. You are not

weak, you are not lowly, let these concepts fall away for they are false. Dear ones you are powerful when you realize perfection, even though the senses paint a

different picture, you are touching your inner truth. This is how creation works, you see the world as you envision it in your heart, then project that vision, which

serves the highest good. Know life as good, peaceful and abundant, know it as joyful and share that knowing by realizing that it surrounds you. It is the earth in all her

beauty and wisdom, feel that beauty dear ones, you are training yourselves to move beyond the outer senses, so that you see beyond the traps of perception and into

the heart of your divine natures. Your hearts are powerful generators of love and you are called to share and acknowledge this love so it reaches out and touches all

that is. Get in the habit of extending this purest of divine goodwill and it will turn your world around so quickly. Your power lies in your willingness to express who you

are, from your deepest being and that is the goodness that transcends all discord. Remember dear ones you are from the realms above chaos and you need

acknowledge this in a loving way to all that you see before you. You are the power that transcends the illusion of less than. Let your hearts beat to the rhythm of

love, let them synchronize with the earth, so that all feel the inner call that transforms. You are over the hump dear ones, now you must change your world with the

power of your divine will, that which leads in the ways of perfection. Babaji
Old 30-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Master
Beautiful. Thank you.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Guide

Happy New Year to all of you and thank you for your comments. lovetruth
Old 31-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Master

happy new year to you lovetruth and thank you for the latest message - I'm glad to be "over the hump" as Babaji delightfully says!
Old 01-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Guide

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
happy new year to you lovetruth and thank you for the latest message - I'm glad to be "over the hump" as Babaji delightfully says!

Me TOO!!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Guide

Dear ones, every moment that you stay in a place of loving balance, a bit more of the shadow dissolves away. That which is false, cannot tolerate truth, it abhors life

and it fails in the perfect light. Understand, dear ones, this creation of dual nature is put in place to remind one of what is truth. The shadow is given limited duration

then it will dissolve in the light of true knowing. Every awakened soul weakens the false, for it has no true foundation, it is but the will of the eternal to take chaos to

its depths so it can arise again as light. That which denies light, will dissipate, for it is but a part of the appearance but its substance is limited. Do you see dear ones,

as you awaken to your true nature, which is light, and abundant love, the fallacy cannot co-exist in this perfect light. One is given many opportunities to return to the

light, but if one cannot recognize light within itself, it will indeed self destruct. It is but the play of good and evil that looms large, but when discerned it is seen for

what it is, and only the truth will shine before all limitation, so that the old carcass of lies melts away. As a race of beings you have cowered before the appearance,

but in discovering your true essence, you become empowered and in seeing truly, you now stand up to what has posed as reality and you show yourselves as light, live

that light and are fearless in the light. The movement of light carries light into every dark crevice so that the lies have no place to hide. Do you understand, dear

ones, you are all bodies of light upon a body of light, your essence is light, your bearing is light, your truth is light. To shine is to reveal truth to all those false

structures. You are being who you are without doing harm, you are simply rooting out untruth by being who you are. Meditate on this dear ones, your power lies in

fully realizing who you are and uniting in light, this, the victory, over all false appearance. Babaji
Old 02-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Master

Interesting this ongoing conversation of the shadow, particularly now at the shadow time of the moon when shadows are prevalent.

Thank you for this.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Experiencer
Well said brother (and sister lovetruth). Let's unite and rejoice! Now we are free!!

Oh infinite Self, grant that I will not surrender until all my brothers and sisters come into the light.

Make use of our fiery hearts and willing hands to create your reign of unity. As in light, so in all forms. Not mine, but thy will be done oh divine master.

*screams from excitement* .

God bless our souls!!