Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Pathfinder

A Tree is Trying To Guide Me

Sorry for long post, but I promise this is very interesting!

Last Monday I started my new part time job at a certain establishment, and I met a girl who is also into spirituality. She’s into crystals, tarot, meditation, and even has guides she can talk to on demand. I thought that was amazing! Turns out we’re also both left-handed. Who knew! (Lefties only make up 10 percent of the population). We have a good day, and I find myself having the slightest crush on her, so naturally I try to act confident and make sure I have nothing on my face, while in reality I’m fumbling around and messing up because I’m paying more attention to our conversation rather than the work 😛

Before I get into the super weird stuff that happened between shifts, let me say that she squares up her shoulders to me when we talk, she looks at me dead in the eye when we talk, she seems invested in our conversation (especially regarding spirituality) and when I say something like “I know this sounds weird, but I sometimes talk to plants to ask them for wisom on certain things” she’ll say “No that doesn’t sound weird at all”. Me being a dude, I wanna think these signs mean something, but for all I know she could just be a nice person. (She mentioned several times she’s closed off really, and only has one or two close friends, and spends most of her time at home, and I saw her today when we were working, same reactions and stuff)

Anyways, on to the weird stuff that happened. After my shift, I was talking to a shrub in my backyard near my koi pond where I sit, and started talking about her (I’m gonna reveal some embarassing stuff here) and saying things like “I don’t think it’s coincidence we are both left handed, like spirituality, and connect so well” and asking things such as if it were possible she could be someone compatible to be with, etc. She shrub basicly told me nothing related to that, so I changed topics and had a conversation there. When I was done, I went to the tree in my backyard and put my hand on it. I feel bad for it because it’s bark has been damaged by a hatchet a while ago, so I did that expecting to just have a normal conversation, but the tree gave me the word “reekba” (just a phonetic pronounciation) when I connected with it. This is the first time a plant has ever communicated with me telepathicly. I thought that was super weird, and asked it who or what was a “reekba”. The tree shut me out by that point and stopped talking to me. Later that night, I research what “reekba” is, and I come accross this link here:

quotescosmos(dot)com/bible/bible-concordance/H7396.html

You dont have to click on it, but basically “reekba” or רִכְבָּה meant “chariot” in a verb present tense, in Hebrew (which is the oldest language in ancient civilization, mind you) so I thought that was weird, but also kind of interesting.

The next day, I’m researching tarot, because the girl, who I’m just going to refer to as “Kale”, (if you know her, you’d understand) mentioned that she does tarot. So I’m researching that, and turns out tarot cards have origins in ancient hebrew mysticism (and the Qabala). So I remembered the hebrew word for chariot yesterday, and was like “what the heck”, and looked online to see if there was a tarot card for a chariot. Turns out there is! Here’s what it means:

The Chariot is a card about overcoming conflicts and moving forward in a positive direction. One needs to keep going on and through sheer hard work and commitment he will be victorious.

so by this point, I’m thinking things are super duper weird, even the cards have hebrew words on them. The card is also the card for the star sign “Cancer” but no, she’s not a cancer. However she’s very close, only a few weeks off from June 21. (Gemini). Later that night I’m trying to astral project, and in my head I see a moon, on the left, and a sun on the right with a line in the middle separating the two. I go to look up something like that, and the Qabalah has that, representing the masculine (sun) and feminine (moon) side of your aura!!!

Seriously, something HAS to be up.

Sadly though, I’m one of those guys who has looks, can be confident, and is pretty much what most women want in a man. I’m genuenly not saying this to pat myself on the back, I’m saying while I may be able to pick her up, I’d be afraid of losing someone the plant spirits, if you will, led me to, and if they were wrong, if I can continue to trust the accuracy of their wisdom.

Any thoughts?
Old 03-07-2021, 07:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
Any thoughts?

Well, it works like this, the first "word" I heard while AP was "Amanda" and in Hebrew/Aramaic means "Gift from God" ( if I got it right ) and in latin means "she who must be loved". A girl appeared from nowhere and saved me from a monster, I asked her name and this is what I heard. Hebrew and Latin pose some great interest, it's interesting how one is lead to "ancient" languages when one has never spoked them in this life.

About the girl you talk about, I don't know, it's up to you and your instincts. It is clear that you have some strong connection with the spiritual side of life, that vision of the Moon and the Sun is quite amazing. I saw both the Moon and the Sun while AP, even the Milky Way, it's quite an incredible view...

If you read about Francisc de Assisi, He had a poem, Brother Sun, Sister Moon. there's also a movie about him. I know about talking with trees and the grass, they are alive but while our consciousness is confined to this idea of separation, they seem lifeless. Everytime I experienced an expansion of consciousness, suddenly nature started to look alive as if it was conscious and aware of my presence.

Last edited by ThatMan : 04-07-2021 at 09:15 AM.
Old 03-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Well, it works like this, the first "word" I heard while AP was "Amanda" and in Hebrew/Aramaic means "Gift from God" ( if I got it right ) and in latin means "she who must be loved". A girl appeared from nowhere and saved me from a monster, I asked her name and this is what I heard. Hebrew and Latin pose some great interest, it's interesting how one is lead to "ancient" languages when one has never spoked them in this life.

About the girl you talk about, I don't know, it's up to you and your instincts. It is clear that you have some strong connection with the spiritual side of life, that vision of the Moon and the Sun is quite amazing. I saw both the Moon and the Sun while AP, even the Milky Way, it's quite an incredible view...

If you read about Francisc de Assisi, He had a poem, Brother Sun, Sister Moon. there's also a movie about him. I know about talking with trees and the grass, they are alive but while our consciousness is confined to this idea of separation, they seem lifeless. Everytime I experienced an expansion of consciousness, suddenly nature started to look alive as if it was conscious and aware of my presence.

Wow, that's an amazing story you have! I will certainly check out that poem by Francisc de Assisi.

Thank you for your wisdom.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Wow, that's an amazing story you have! I will certainly check out that poem by Francisc de Assisi.

Thank you for your wisdom.

Do you meditate and if yes, then how you do it? There are many styles, some deeper while some are very light form of meditation which does not offer much more than mental peace.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:42 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Do you meditate and if yes, then how you do it? There are many styles, some deeper while some are very light form of meditation which does not offer much more than mental peace.

Hi,

I do a lot of hindi meditations to balance chakras. Most often, I do root chakra, third eye, and crown chakra meditations since those tend to be the ones I struggle with. I use mantras and mundras with them, and they seem to work. Any meditations you have in mind that could help me connect with my guides more in depth?

Thanks,
Lindzee
Old 04-07-2021, 03:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
When I was done, I went to the tree in my backyard and put my hand on it. I feel bad for it because it’s bark has been damaged by a hatchet a while ago, so I did that expecting to just have a normal conversation, but the tree gave me the word “reekba” (just a phonetic pronounciation) when I connected with it. This is the first time a plant has ever communicated with me telepathicly. I thought that was super weird, and asked it who or what was a “reekba”. The tree shut me out by that point and stopped talking to me. Later that night, I research what “reekba” is, and I come accross this link here:

quotescosmos(dot)com/bible/bible-concordance/H7396.html

You dont have to click on it, but basically “reekba” or רִכְבָּה meant “chariot” in a verb present tense, in Hebrew (which is the oldest language in ancient civilization, mind you) so I thought that was weird, but also kind of interesting.

Any thoughts?

Putting aside my feelings about appropriation of aspects of the Jewish mystical tradition by non-Jews, you obviously don’t know Hebrew and you don’t understand the history of Semitic languages.
Old 04-07-2021, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO

Putting aside my feelings about appropriation of aspects of the Jewish mystical tradition by non-Jews, you obviously don’t know Hebrew and you don’t understand the history of Semitic languages.

While I appreciate your input, I didn't get the Hebrew translation from my own head. I got it from that website, if you visited it. I read through other replies you made to others, and you seem pretty passive aggressive, as well as close minded on a pretty high level.

I've never studied Hebrew, but you obviously know more than me considering you have a Jewish Simpson as your profile picture.
Old 05-07-2021, 02:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
While I appreciate your input, I didn't get the Hebrew translation from my own head. I got it from that website, if you visited it. I read through other replies you made to others, and you seem pretty passive aggressive, as well as close minded on a pretty high level.

I've never studied Hebrew, but you obviously know more than me considering you have a Jewish Simpson as your profile picture.
Well, if you, or anyone else, has seen me as being passive aggressive I sincerely apologize. I strive to be forthright and straight forward.

As for knowing more Hebrew than you, it is not a function of my avatar, rather I am the beneficiary of the education I received en route to becoming a rabbi.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:34 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
Well, if you, or anyone else, has seen me as being passive aggressive I sincerely apologize. I strive to be forthright and straight forward.

As for knowing more Hebrew than you, it is not a function of my avatar, rather I am the beneficiary of the education I received en route to becoming a rabbi.

Yeah, I know I was making a joke. I really hope your journey on becoming a rabbi goes well! It takes a lot of dedication that a lot of people don't have.