Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-07-2021, 02:22 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Thanks FC. You mean that you believe that there is higher than one’s HS?
In my view:
HS=God the creator of all.
I agree with you.

What some call the Higher Self, Soul, Innate, Intuition, along with our heart, mind, DNA, cellular structure, and pineal are all are linked, intertwined, and inter-connected to form a meld that allows multi-dimensional communication with the vast grand whole reality on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness.

It is you helping you. Who else knows you better than the unique divine you helping you here while being temporary unaware on purpose for this fun adventure of the ongoing test of consciousness.

So yes, look within for guidance with sincerity and pure intent. The solutions will come to you through intuition and synchronicity.

Always be grateful and have patience. Sometimes extra time is needed to put players in place for your request.

What an adventure to grow up from spiritual immaturity to maturity, and in the process bring love/light to this infant world where there is little or none of it yet.

This expansion of love/light has an effect way beyond this very tiny part of the vast whole reality we call Earth.

All the best!
Old 06-07-2021, 12:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Why do you guys need spirit Guides? The Higher Self is the real Guide no?
I have no guides. ...
Have not read read any replies to your post, but to say it very simple, the higher self will only take over the guiding in the later parts of someone's path on this level.
Guides are not perfect, they learn at the same time the guided learns.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 02-08-2021 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 01-08-2021, 02:14 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
In my belief we are all the creator of the universe.
Surely you mean co-creators?
Old 01-08-2021, 02:17 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
In my opinion, we are supposed to rely on inner guidance during our sojourn here, on Earth. Not doing that is a real bummer.
I'm confused....I have read that you have a channelling guide...is that old info then? Revised?
Old 01-08-2021, 02:22 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

I also believe that the higher self is all that is needed for our spiritual progress and wisdom.

I once did a visualisation to contact a spirit guide but it felt eerie and not right so I abandoned it. I didn't like not knowing how to detect what I might be contacting (in terms of dark or light energies) and that they could then have easy access to my psyche - possibly without my permission/unknown to me.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
Surely you mean co-creators?
Yes. .
Old 01-08-2021, 03:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
I also believe that the higher self is all that is needed for our spiritual progress and wisdom.

I once did a visualisation to contact a spirit guide but it felt eerie and not right so I abandoned it. I didn't like not knowing how to detect what I might be contacting (in terms of dark or light energies) and that they could then have easy access to my psyche - possibly without my permission/unknown to me.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Guide
Thank you all for offering your perspectives!
Old 02-08-2021, 12:10 AM
Master
Even if we have a very strong connection to our higher self or soul, there are still guides, give them a chance to learn, too.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:47 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Even if we have a very strong connection to our higher self or soul, there are still guides, give them a chance to learn, too.

Ok thanks for this.