Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-09-2021, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Ancient Language Thunder Voice

Hi there. Thanks for viewing and I am open to any thoughts on what this experience was.
This happened a few nights ago.
My son mentioned he started feeling dizzy. He is 13.
I didn't want to accept that I was also feeling a bit dizzy, but when he mentioned it I started wondering about it.
I was seeing a fair bit of energy that particular evening. I know they say with migraines our eyes play tricks on us, but I didn't have a migraine. It was a sense of vertigo I was feeling.
I walked into my room and noticed a large mist. Sahpeless. Just like a cloud in my room. It was moving very slowly. It was floor to ceiling, and didn't go when I opened my sliding door. I was amazed at it. I could smell a strong scent of carpet. It was like that mist was bringing up my carpet smell. Like i'd placed my face flat on the carpet and was breathing the carpet in. But I was standing.
I went to bed as it was getting late, bit I'd spent a bit of time wondering around my house wondering if I was seeing things with that mist. I walked about to see if it's everywhere or just specifically in my room.
It was just in my room.
Laying in bed I usually unwind watching boring youtube videos to help me let go of the day. I kept seeing energy in my ensuite and my walk in closet. They are in my room. I saw them in my peripheral vision, as you do.
I ended up randomly falling asleep while holding my phone. My mind shut off without me putting my phone down which I usually do before making the decision that I'm ready to close my eyes for sleep.
I had two dreams. Both very vivid. It was strange because I was dreaming of me dreaming. Like I was being shown myself watching a dream. That dream was very vivid and fairly scary. I woke up, but not in real life. I woke from dreaming of me dreaming - if that makes sense.
I was seeing myself have sleep paralysis and in my left ear I heard a loud booming voice speak in a laguage that I knew, but didn't. It sounded very old. Somehow I knew he was telling me about stars and things to do with time and - honestly it's all jumbled and wasn't in any laguage that sounds like anything on earth -
His voice was loud but not loud. Very very deep, definitely not a human voice. I cant get over nor forget how I vibrated when he spoke. He was saying something very important I know that. It was very specific.
I saw myself opening my eyes and seeing the sunrise from my sliding door. I always wake up to seeing that, and it felt normal. I actually felt like I'd woken up and was putting my nightgown on. Then I actually in real life physically opened my eyes, and was facing my sliding door like I did in my dream but it was still night. I was still holding my phone.
The mist was gone and I was fully awake. I remembered thevoice, because it was still echoing in my ears, and still does. I can still hear it in my memory. I just have no clue what the message was.
Does anyone know about this, have they experienced anything like it? does anyone know who this spirit is? what the language may be?
Its still very fresh and I really want to figure out why.
Thankyou in advance, I am excited to read any replies about this.
Bel xx
Old 06-09-2021, 06:59 AM
Pathfinder

Book1

Belbird74, Hi!

I can't say what it was you experienced. I also, would like to hear people's opinion on what you experienced. I say "experienced" because I'm not sure that what you dreamed was merely a dream. I suspect that you were in communication with some form of spiritual being. Clearly, it was hanging out in your room, probably checking you out prior to communicating or just waiting until you had your guard down (when you fell asleep).

It seems you had a dream in a dream. I've had a few of them: you dream that you are dreaming. It is strange to feel that you have awakened, only to discover (when you actually do awaken to waking reality) that you are still dreaming.

I wonder if the mist and the language are from an ancestor, a member of your soul group, an association from a prior past life (here or on another planet), or a spiritual being (Teacher/Master Teacher, Ascended Master, ET).

Another idea regarding the 'dream in a dream' sequence, is that the communication actually took place on the Astral Plane (I read there are different levels) or Mental Plane.

What color was the mist? Don't Angels sometimes appear as mist?

Maybe the language is Angelic or Ancient Latin? Or Extraterrestrial.

Have you tried Googling to see if there are any sites that have audios of foreign or strange languages? Maybe you will hear something similar.

At least twice in my life, I have awakened to hearing a male chanting in an unfamiliar language, apparently as I slept. One time, I saw a figure dressed like a monk, standing behind the couch I was laying on. I felt that the language might've been Latin.

TA