Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-05-2020, 01:25 PM
Elfin

My beautiful cousin...

Hi, my beautiful cousin and I were more like sisters. We grew up together and remained close even though we lived 60 miles away from each other. She made jewellery out of pure gemstones and because I live in a seaside town, where there is a large festival each summer, she rented a stall each time in order to sell her jewellery. Naturally , she stayed at my house. One year , I went to visit her at her stall and wanted to buy an ametyst bracelet from her. She would take no money, insisting that it was a gift, as thank you for putting her up. But she was poorly. When I hugged her , I could smell it on her. When she went to bed she had to crawl up the stairs on hands and knees. And I knew it wouldn't be long. Just 8 weeks later, she had passed from heart failure. I wore her bracelet every day as tribute to her and to feel "close" to her. .. It was on an elasticated band. I took it off each night and left it on the table. One night , I dreamt about her so vividly , and when I came down in the morning the bracelet had been moved slightly , and was placed in the shape of a heart. No one had touched it, only her. My beautiful beautiful cousin. Always with me.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:03 PM
Suspended
Master
Elfin, such difficult times for your cousin and for you both, then 'shape of a heart' - so lovely that...
Old 03-05-2020, 08:58 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Elfin, such difficult times for your cousin and for you both, then 'shape of a heart' - so lovely that...
Thank you one-light. Must have felt her presence, which prompted me to write about her, because only minutes after posting , my son came into the room and stood talking to me. He was stood directly under a beam where an ornament used to hang, also made by my cousin. As he was talking to me he started rubbing his head. I asked what was wrong and he answered " I don't know, it's as though someone was stroking my hair " and he actually looked up and said " it's where that ornament used to be, it happens a lot"... I told him I had only just been talking about her.... It was a lovely little moment.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:41 PM
Administrator
Elfin Your cousin has gained her wings.she will always be around you

Namaste
Old 04-05-2020, 11:41 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Elfin Your cousin has gained her wings.she will always be around you

Namaste
Thank you Native Spirit. Yes. Both my cousin, and her beautiful mum, were taken home at young ages. Both were like earth Angels whilst they were here. And they visit often.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

It is a very touching story ,Elfin. How wonderful that you can feel the presence of your beautiful cousin! Dreams are such mysterious things in this life.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightAngels
It is a very touching story ,Elfin. How wonderful that you can feel the presence of your beautiful cousin! Dreams are such mysterious things in this life.
Thank you LightAngels and welcome to the forum. Thank you for being drawn to my thread and responding in such a lovely positive way. Yes, and it goes to show that loved ones are always with us , even in different lifetimes. My cousin and her mum were so very close during this lifetime, and they were truelly like angels. Anyone that knew them felt blessed to be a part of their life. My cousin was beyond grief when she lost her mum. But she discovered that in her previous life the roles were reversed, she was the mum.. and her mum was her daughter. And of course , I miss them both physically. Sometimes they visit me together, which is lovely..... Blessings to you.