Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-04-2020, 01:26 AM
Seeker
cant connect with guides

if im having trouble connecting with my guides even in meditation. does it come if im patient eventually or is there some i can do? the mala that i use during meditation has black obsidian, citrine, labardorite, and amethyst, for thoses that can see energy i would post a picture but i havent figured out how this site. and is it imperial that i also use selenite?
Old 01-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Master
Welcome here alexis.l.s.h - research 'raising your energy vibrations'... Spirit is high vibrational energy, so better chance when you raise your 'own' energy vibes.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-05-2020, 12:11 PM
Elfin

Hi Alexis...know the feeling...I was fumbling around on here in dark too at first!! All gemstones have properties. I personally think you can't go wrong with selenite as it has many properties. I myself have carved polished selenite angels and palmstones.. plus I have, next to my bed a large rough carved selenite lamp. But also it what you are drawn to. Amethyst.. rose quartz.. both beautiful. I feel however that things cannot be rushed. Do everything you are doing.. stay strong.. keep faith. A time for everything, and everything in its place. I have learnt this from my own experience... And believe when I say , I have no patience!!!!!! It took many years to learn how to be patient. In the meantime.. replace the frustration of the impatience with the absolute knowing that it WILL come. You will get to the place you are meant to be. Everything will become apparent , in time...best of wishes on your journey....
Old 08-05-2020, 02:59 AM
Experiencer
Connecting to them is to me like learning to hear the right tuning for an instrument chord: it takes time and practice, but does happen.

For me there are times where I don't really have a good sense of what they look or sound like, and I notice that the "deeper" I am in a Journey, the easier it is to see/hear them. It has helped me tremendously to have an image of them nearby that I see everyday.

There are some guided meditations for meeting guides that have helped me; I've used a few different peoples' and find that most are useful. You can usually find them via Googling Spirit Guide Guided Meditation.

As far as crystals go, I haven't noticed a huge difference when using mine (and I've used a LOT), except for one: Moldavite. I've found that it has made things more smooth when I have it near me in Journey/meditation, and have heard that's common for others.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 08-05-2020, 08:49 AM
Master
It has nothing to do with a crystal, not even with using a mala.
You have to find how your energy system works. How does 'news' or 'mail' get to you. As in, are you clairvoyant, claircognizant, clairaudient, clairsentient.
Once you know, further developing your skills and without forcing anything. You likely already are in touch with them without knowing. It is nothing to be concerned about. Give it time and just enjoy your spiritual journey.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexis.l.s.h
if im having trouble connecting with my guides even in meditation. does it come if im patient eventually or is there some i can do? the mala that i use during meditation has black obsidian, citrine, labardorite, and amethyst, for thoses that can see energy i would post a picture but i havent figured out how this site. and is it imperial that i also use selenite?
Mind filters.
These are the basic blocks.The correct question should be ''what blocks me to contact my guides''?
Repeat sincerely this question everyday to your self.

Do you see the pattern behind these words?
You affirm that your guides are real,but you don't know what's stopping you to meet with them.Also you seek for an answer,Therefore you place your self on the 'student' mode.

For some reason,the subconsious likes the role of the teacher.But in order to trigger it,you have to be in that mode.You have to show him that you truly want to learn,because you don't know.

This signal (if you do it right) will trigger your subconsious to 'search'.

That's why 'testing' things to see if they're real doesn't work.
If you call on angels and at the same time you know that they're not real,there's no chance to make contact.
Others use trance teqniques to bypass the filters and the monkey mind,but it requires a lot of training to get there.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Master
Here's another option.

Physical exhaustion.(it works)

Go for a walk,until you find your self really really tired.(i need at least 6 hours of walking to achieve that)
Exhaustion will lower your brainwaves but you won't be able to detect it.

After that,return to your home,lie down,and ask your guides.You might find that you're unable to think or critisize what you're doing,cause you're too tired even to think.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:29 AM
Master
One other thing that might block the contact is silly reasons.You don't ask to meet with your guides to say hello,and see if they're real or not.It's not going to work.
You have to know that there's a good reason for doing this,and the contact wil not take place just to please your curiosity.