Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-04-2020, 10:16 AM
Master

Seeing incredible colors

Last night when I meditated, I decided to call for my spiritual teacher(s), for my guardian angel or for my spiritual guide(s), I try this from time to time, but last night something unexpected happened.

Every time I was calling for my spiritual teacher, I could see this beautiful and incredible color that was alive, it looked like a space nebula that was moving, I did this at least 5 times and every single time the color appeared and it was different than how it appeared last time, the color changed but it was just as beautiful.

Then I found myself in this building, a dome, I was inside the doom, the ceiling was colored in purple and there were stars everywhere on it, it was like the ceiling was alive. It was huge, at first I thought that it's the sky, that huge it was.

Then I started to have this amazing feeling that I am going to make my first fully contact with my spiritual teacher, I knew that it is going to reveal itself to me, I was like being "awake" and being in "trance" again and again, being in trance is like going into another world, your whole awareness shifts to another place, you don't hear a thing from this reality and even the reality itself disappears.

Sadly, I became afraid, this happened because I could feel waves of air or maybe something else ( energy? ) over the right side of my face, they were like flowing from my head towards the rest of my body. This could not be me feeling my blood flowing inside my veins, this was something like, you know, a breeze of air flowing over your face, it was quite powerful but gentle.
Old 27-04-2020, 10:59 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last night when I meditated, I decided to call for my spiritual teacher(s), for my guardian angel or for my spiritual guide(s), I try this from time to time, but last night something unexpected happened.

(...)

Sadly, I became afraid, this happened because I could feel waves of air or maybe something else ( energy? ) over the right side of my face, they were like flowing from my head towards the rest of my body. This could not be me feeling my blood flowing inside my veins, this was something like, you know, a breeze of air flowing over your face, it was quite powerful but gentle.

Hello ThatMan,

Could that not have been a caress from the hand of your angel or guide directly on your face?

Regards
Old 27-04-2020, 11:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello ThatMan,

Could that not have been a caress from the hand of your angel or guide directly on your face?

Regards

You may be right, I don't know how to go beyond the fear that I experience when I reach these incredible moments.. every single time I fear and the experience stops, you know, my body just wants to move..

I am calling my spiritual teacher(s) if "they" exist, because I want to move further, some people just enjoy having fun, flying, visiting other worlds, I want to gain wisdom and to bring this wisdom into this world, to help myself and the other people.
Old 27-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Elfin

Hi ... Amazing as ever. And I agree with Legrand ... A caress of comfort during your experience. it is a shame that your fear overcame your lovely journey, however I do realise that you yourself "know" yourself and if you had a moment of panic then it may well of being your own instinct...inner knowing.
Old 27-04-2020, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

Going into the unknown is frightening. Our intellect is like that.

Trust that you are loved and you will be able to calm yourself down.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-04-2020, 06:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi ... Amazing as ever. And I agree with Legrand ... A caress of comfort during your experience. it is a shame that your fear overcame your lovely journey, however I do realise that you yourself "know" yourself and if you had a moment of panic then it may well of being your own instinct...inner knowing.

Too bad that I am not a painter, I could show yout the beauty of the things that I see... they are out of this world, the space is so beautiful and so majestic... you can feel its grandness, its fastness... There's only one fear, the fear of my body, it fears that it may die, not I, but my body.. Just when I am close to finally make it to the "other side" while being fully awake, my body becomes itchy and wants to move..
Old 27-04-2020, 06:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Going into the unknown is frightening. Our intellect is like that.

Trust that you are loved and you will be able to calm yourself down.

John

Yes, it is... every new experience was welcomed with fear, I had to have the same experience several times to actually understand that there's nothint to fear.

I will do as you say, usually I pray for protection and peace, but often I forget about this and so I let myself drown in fear..
Old 27-04-2020, 10:55 PM
Master
Quote:
I will do as you say, usually I pray for protection and peace, but often I forget about this and so I let myself drown in fear..

Hello,

Some spiritual teachers say, and I agree, that the best protection is to not use protection. Learn to deal with your fears and you will not drown in them. Instead you will learn to swim in them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-04-2020, 09:49 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Too bad that I am not a painter, I could show yout the beauty of the things that I see... they are out of this world, the space is so beautiful and so majestic... you can feel its grandness, its fastness... There's only one fear, the fear of my body, it fears that it may die, not I, but my body.. Just when I am close to finally make it to the "other side" while being fully awake, my body becomes itchy and wants to move..
Oh you are just so wonderful. You don't have to be a painter, you have the written word which is just as much an artform.. and you express clearly your experiences. Please do not have any fear with regard to your "outer shell". Your human body will of course expire at some point. But it will not do so while you are needed so very much to do the work you are doing.
Old 29-04-2020, 08:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh you are just so wonderful. You don't have to be a painter, you have the written word which is just as much an artform.. and you express clearly your experiences. Please do not have any fear with regard to your "outer shell". Your human body will of course expire at some point. But it will not do so while you are needed so very much to do the work you are doing.

Thank you! It happened again, this time I felt a cold shiver on my left side of my head, this cold shiver was moving as if it was alive, this should not happen because there was no coldness in my room, the temperature was normal. I could sense its shape, it was an orb, it stayed with me around 5-10 minutes and then it disappeared, I tried to talk with it.

So I understood that it was an entity, maybe a ghost, yesterday someone was burried at the local cemetery, which is super close to my house, and I kinda felt sad for that person and so I tried to reach to that person.

Thank you @Elfin, I know the body it's a temple, when I was really young, probably around 5 years old, I thought I have no body, I thought that I am just "I AM", I just exist, when I first saw myself in the mirror, I was kinda shocked: "I have a body just like all the people.."; this was my reaction, I could not believe it.. I remember that at that time I was contemplating the meaning of life, what true freedom means, from where do we came, how is this possible for a child to have such thoughts? I can't believe that it was me but I remember perfectly, this society has this power to alter us to the point we just become machines, we work, we eat and we sleep, there's no more time for asking the bigger questions.

I feel that our "meeting" here on this forum was planned by the "higher powers", you always come to encourage me, thank you!!