Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-04-2017, 04:48 AM
Newbie ;)

@vespa68
>The thing is you can't really fight your thoughts,
Well, if you dont know how to fight! But you have a point. Fighting with thoughts cannot be by creation of another thought. The ultimate technique is what I mentioned in the first post- detachment. You have to be a witness and when you witness you are not doing anything. This is also the ultimate meditation.

When you witness, the thoughts that you feel (weight) will start burning. They will burn into 'ashes'.
Old 14-04-2017, 05:21 AM
Suspended
Guide
I have thoughts dropped into my conscious mind on occasions, they are not my thoughts,neither are they from my subconscious mind.
They come from someone/entity far higher than my status,which is that of a thinking,caring, compassionate and empathic human being aged 64!
These thoughts are directly from the " one who can't be mentioned ",higher than my tiny little subconscious mind is allowed to go.

When you step outside your "station" in life,your ego is doing the encouraging,but ego and subconscious are the same, old Aussie saying " same bone,different dog? " your subconscious mind is the ego's caretaker/minder, if you step outside of your allotted space/place on earth then it is the subconscious mind that warns you,and you never forget it neither,but,that's what life is all about,thinking and doing,and learning!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 14-04-2017, 09:26 AM
Knower

@Billy

At your age thoughts can come from basically anywhere ;) Just joking.
Old 14-04-2017, 03:10 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
@Billy

I just spent 5 minutes answering your post,and as I went to push the submit button it vanished?
Into the ether, I ain't going to type it again.

Regards Billy.
Old 14-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)

@Billy

First of all what is age? Is that anything real? You can tell me your views on it. Definitely you have some serious concern over it, worries on it, but may not have thought about what exactly is it! Is it real??!

Let me tell you, spiritually speaking, AGE is not real! It is another halucination or illusion, just another creation of your mind. Thats why we talk about GOD being AGELESS. Now tell me what do you think your age means? It is a story that unfolds! If you start to tell a story, then it has a begining, an unfolding of several events and an end. But after that you still remain as you are!

As you get aged you add more and more thoughts to your mind. If you are an engineer, then you get more and more experience as you get aged, your brain gets more information stored! Your mind becomes more and more heavy.

However, spiritual growth is not this but totally reverse! There you start burning your thoughts! You walk backward in age. First you will walk to your mothers' womb, then you from there to the innumerable births that you have taken before.
Old 14-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
@Billy

Two posts back I gave you a very well thought out answer Jaroon60,but me using a 7" tablet with small letters and numbers it is very easy to cover more than one key.
But I accidentally erased my reply,I could of retyped it but it was close to bedtime,and,my hot chocolate!

It was an opportunity lost to all time,the effort was I thought wasted,but then I realised it didn't matter really,it was just a fleeting moment that I could either replace or replicate.

In fact if I retyped it, word for word then it would only be a carbon copy of a prior thought,lost forever to the whole of the internet world but loud and clear in the Ethernet world.
Thought's like that, sometimes you can put it down to posterity with pen to paper,or erase it forever,never to be seen by the human eye!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Two posts back I gave you a very well thought out answer Jaroon60,but me using a 7" tablet with small letters and numbers it is very easy to cover more than one key.
But I accidentally erased my reply,I could of retyped it but it was close to bedtime,and,my hot chocolate!

It was an opportunity lost to all time,the effort was I thought wasted,but then I realised it didn't matter really,it was just a fleeting moment that I could either replace or replicate.

In fact if I retyped it, word for word then it would only be a carbon copy of a prior thought,lost forever to the whole of the internet world but loud and clear in the Ethernet world.
Thought's like that, sometimes you can put it down to posterity with pen to paper,or erase it forever,never to be seen by the human eye!

Kind Regards Billy.

Good explanation. I know the feeling. It happens sometimes to me as well. The weird thing is that it does change something: namely you.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake

Kind Regards Billy.

Good explanation. I know the feeling. It happens sometimes to me as well. The weird thing is that it does change something: namely you.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:40 AM
Knower

And posting something 2 times is entirely different...........
Old 15-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
And posting something 2 times is entirely different...........

And it may be catching too!,lol,hahaha

Cheers Billy Billy......