Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-07-2021, 11:24 AM
Master
Ive just been to church for 40 mins - to reboot and ask in prayer for guidance with what I do - especially I asked for guidance with fighting these variants attacking us.

I came back sent another 12 emails out to councillors, hospitals and newspapers, waiting/looking for that one person that can help with my quest to 'make a difference' - I sent a 13th 'powerful Metatron's number' lucky 13, email to Javid in government, because the news came on - he had been saying we have to stop cowering to variants, ohhh did he put his head in the lions mouth there...

Then I went downstairs and a song came straight on the radio - follow that rainbow - dreams come true - reach for the stars... That'll do - I keep pushing, we have conversations going on here, for anyone here that doesn't know... Over 100 views on this new thread in 24 hours on this powerful forum, play you're part everyone interested - have a good day all.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=140949

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 26-07-2021, 07:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is a song that holds so much meaning to me that will come on when I am in that place of contemplations or struggles in the day. I first heard it when I was 16 years old and I was in that dark place of wanting out of life. I got help and I am still here and never after that point blessed to have had the same thoughts. Not to the extent that I feel I could do it.

Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann is that song. I was literally blinded by the "Light" that I am as a Psychic Medium. I did no know how to be me how to work as me and how to be the most important thing "of service" as me.

There too are "trigger songs" that will come up in our lives and when these do I feel we need to pay attention and work on that issue. Its a message to change or make a change and until we listen and do some work forward I find those do not go away.

Lynn
Old 29-07-2021, 01:04 PM
Seeker

Angel1 Just wanted to say . . .

Hi, Lynn,

Blinded By The Light is a really kool song.
Old 29-07-2021, 08:00 PM
Master
Lovely song Lynn - I missed this message, I've been working off my phone for 2 days as my laptops being repaired.

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...