Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-10-2020, 09:12 PM
LibraTaurusEnergy23 LibraTaurusEnergy23 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 69
  LibraTaurusEnergy23's Avatar
Herkimer diamond

I was recently drawn to this gorgeous Herkimer diamond ring the other day I almost purchased this beautiful ring but 2020 has brought me some retail discipline but with that being said I was uniquely drawn to it and I canít stop thinking about it to the point I want to go back for it anyway just curious if anybody has any experiences with this particular crystal thank you wishing you all the best.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-10-2020, 09:31 PM
LibraTaurusEnergy23 LibraTaurusEnergy23 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 69
  LibraTaurusEnergy23's Avatar
Herkimer

Pictures welcome!

Last edited by LibraTaurusEnergy23 : 21-10-2020 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Pictures
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-10-2020, 04:00 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 12,919
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
I was recently drawn to this gorgeous Herkimer diamond ring the other day I almost purchased this beautiful ring but 2020 has brought me some retail discipline but with that being said I was uniquely drawn to it and I canít stop thinking about it to the point I want to go back for it anyway just curious if anybody has any experiences with this particular crystal thank you wishing you all the best.

I was 'brought up' on Herkimer Diamonds.

If you can afford her, go back and make her part of your life.
__________________


 
       ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-10-2020, 04:38 AM
LibraTaurusEnergy23 LibraTaurusEnergy23 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 69
  LibraTaurusEnergy23's Avatar
Brought up on them? Can you please tell me more? Iím intrigued.

I spotted the Herkimer diamond ring at this lovely book store I frequent. After your response Iím convinced I need her and hope she is there tomorrow. I could swing it, it was just Iím trying to focus buying necessities and not luxuries at the moment but what can I say I also need all the good vibrations I can get right now lol. She is sterling silver decent size clear beautiful natural raw shape.

You know itís funny, I was talking with the woman working there proclaiming my love and attraction to the ring but then put it down and told her if itís meant for me it will be here if/when I come back for it if I canít stop thinking about it and now look at me I canít stop thinking about it. Iím going tomorrow lol

...to be continued....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-10-2020, 03:12 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 12,919
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
Brought up on them? Can you please tell me more? Iím intrigued.

I spotted the Herkimer diamond ring at this lovely book store I frequent. After your response Iím convinced I need her and hope she is there tomorrow. I could swing it, it was just Iím trying to focus buying necessities and not luxuries at the moment but what can I say I also need all the good vibrations I can get right now lol. She is sterling silver decent size clear beautiful natural raw shape.

You know itís funny, I was talking with the woman working there proclaiming my love and attraction to the ring but then put it down and told her if itís meant for me it will be here if/when I come back for it if I canít stop thinking about it and now look at me I canít stop thinking about it. Iím going tomorrow lol

...to be continued....

I was brought up in the land where Herkimer Diamonds are found. Back then, we did not know how special they were. I would pick them up off the ground, put them beside my thumb and then 'pling' them into the air. I did this to thousands of them.

The land was mystical. If you stood still long enough, you could hear the water flowing beneath us. Sometimes....... I think I was the only one who heard this.


As for the ring....... I think you can get at least a 10% discount. Tell me..... if I am right!
__________________


 
       ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23-10-2020, 01:08 AM
LibraTaurusEnergy23 LibraTaurusEnergy23 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 69
  LibraTaurusEnergy23's Avatar
What amazing energies you had all around you!! Thank you for sharing, that must have been magical and what a wonderful memory to look to. Knowing me I would most likely put every single rock crystal I found in my pocket hahah I’ve been collecting rocks and crystals and stones for years. Interesting about the water you heard. I can only imagine and what great visions I create in my mind with what you have shared.

So today before I head into work I stopped by the book store and she was still there! I told the same lady I’m back for the herkimer. We chuckled and she went to check me out.

As far as my discount .....

She rings it up and the register didn’t calculate tax. She says this out loud and I chuckle and say well the universe doesn’t want me to pay taxes! Haha she figured it out. But funny because yeah I almost had a 10% discount!!! Hhhmmmmmmmmmm......
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 23-10-2020, 01:48 AM
LibraTaurusEnergy23 LibraTaurusEnergy23 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 69
  LibraTaurusEnergy23's Avatar
Picture attached

Picture attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg E3EDBCA5-958F-4DF4-BDCC-E9C278DD01D5.jpeg (24.9 KB, 17 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-10-2020, 05:00 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 12,919
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
What amazing energies you had all around you!! Thank you for sharing, that must have been magical and what a wonderful memory to look to. Knowing me I would most likely put every single rock crystal I found in my pocket hahah I’ve been collecting rocks and crystals and stones for years. Interesting about the water you heard. I can only imagine and what great visions I create in my mind with what you have shared.

So today before I head into work I stopped by the book store and she was still there! I told the same lady I’m back for the herkimer. We chuckled and she went to check me out.

As far as my discount .....

She rings it up and the register didn’t calculate tax. She says this out loud and I chuckle and say well the universe doesn’t want me to pay taxes! Haha she figured it out. But funny because yeah I almost had a 10% discount!!! Hhhmmmmmmmmmm......


Universe worked with you in a fashion you will not forget. How nice.

........... and for the ring, it looks beautiful.
Congratulations!
__________________


 
       ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜


Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-03-2021, 06:21 PM
AbodhiSky AbodhiSky is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 1,515
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I was brought up in the land where Herkimer Diamonds are found. Back then, we did not know how special they were. I would pick them up off the ground, put them beside my thumb and then 'pling' them into the air. I did this to thousands of them.

The land was mystical. If you stood still long enough, you could hear the water flowing beneath us. Sometimes....... I think I was the only one who heard this.


As for the ring....... I think you can get at least a 10% discount. Tell me..... if I am right!

wow amazing. sounds like a magical place!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-03-2021, 11:38 AM
Kate Matthews Kate Matthews is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 260
  Kate Matthews's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I was brought up in the land where Herkimer Diamonds are found. Back then, we did not know how special they were. I would pick them up off the ground, put them beside my thumb and then 'pling' them into the air. I did this to thousands of them.

The land was mystical. If you stood still long enough, you could hear the water flowing beneath us. Sometimes....... I think I was the only one who heard this.


As for the ring....... I think you can get at least a 10% discount. Tell me..... if I am right!




BigJohn, I grew up near there too.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums