Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Ascender

a visit to a pleiadians world

a visit to a pleiadians world

this afternoon on my spiritual adventures in other realms

I met some ones guide , and the guide was one from the

pleiadian world so she told me , now this was interesting

for me to learn more I asked if she could show me what it looked like

there and she showed me images of green hills shallow slopes

very green and she said photosynthesis is quiet common around the galaxy

it was some how all very low vegetation like seeing fresh green grassland from a distance

I asked are there also trees yes she said I said trees but at the same time showed

images of earth trees to aid communication and she showed me some she had to do it a few times

since the daylight distracted me I had close my eyes to see better and saw the round shaped trees

I asked about them and the where more like some Succulent plant but not quite the same

more jelly fish like structures but quite round she told me the low green vegetation was of similar nature

so nothing like grass at all but using photo photosynthesis to grow

she showed me the inside of the plants and i could see a vascular structure in the round shaped plants

I also asked if they had animals there like we have on earth , she said non we have no need for them

now the story gets more interesting she said that they had made the plants them selves by means of creation

and the where there to exchange energy with the pleiadian inhabitants and the surrounding I asked if they had water like we have the oceans

that they had too and she showed me water with on the side the green hills , i also asked much and much more like where the people live

and what the housing looks like I could see people with all sorts of white clothes on and the housing seems like made of white sheet or canvas material

largely round shaped or dome shaped structures all white I asked if they had aeroplanes she told me they did but vastly different that what we have here

I could see some white machine like thing with a transparent window looked more like a golf cart some how well what else to write what else did I ask

it was all very light there and blue sky like ours he people where defenatly incarnated not such as in the pleiadian light ships i have seen at all

very human like but a very happy place always there to live :-)

i have see the forum was on line all day my guide said it will be back late afternoon GMT and so it was :-)

think this visit to a pleiadians world must be cool to post :-)

sure interesting to share hope to explore much more later and share too

--------------------------------------

much love and light to all :-)
Old 16-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Guide
Nice experience, reading these types of experiences are quite interesting an exciting.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 01-03-2016, 01:05 AM
Experiencer
That's awesome!

My Ascended masters recently showed me Agartha & I was blown away. What strikes me most is that what we have as science fiction here on Earth is an actual reality somewhere else.