Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybugs
A great place to start is reading Sonia Choquettes's book:
Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System

This helped me when I first began communicating with my guides.
Set the intention-be open-have faith-and most importantly Trust!

Best of Luck!
I have just read the book, we'll a few more pages to go but it is quite good.
Old 26-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I say just do it. Start an imaginary conversation with Your guide, we all have one, and feel the experience.

A child does not read a book about learning to walk. This is just like that. You practice and practice until you are actually doing it.

John

I was re-reading my post, and noticed I might have made it seem like I ignored your post John. I just wanted to say I had meant that I feel a warrant for caution is needed. There is many energies at play, and one must learn to decipher motives, before trusting their words. Which I know you have done as well.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:10 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshlenMarieShade
I've always wanted to contact my guide but I don't know how to go about doing that. Could I have so help?

The only thing out there for most people is their own soul. This is a spiritual collective which is connected to us mentally through our inner mind or God-center. The soul is external to our body and exists all over the universe at near infinite light speed.
In general data from our brain enters our Godcenter and then flows into our soul. The soul sees all that we do. At times feedback from our soul will flow to us in dreams. For some people such as myself audio communication will occur. Most people will receive communication unknown. Thus the ideas one get may come from the soul but a person often cannot determine whether he or she received their own thoughts or external thoughts from their soul.
In my case I have been able over the years to have communication with my spiritual collective. I ask questions and get answers. My spiritual collective is very smart and has been able to answer many tough questions. I used it to solve difficult Engineering problems at work over the years. People thought I used whitchcraft to solve the problems that no one could solve. However it is merely that my soul is eternal and has seen all these type of engineering problems all over the universe for all eternity.
When I was having trouble solving the Rubic Cube in1981 I asked my soul for help. It took over my mind and in a few seconds solved the Rubic cube. Sometimes I would cheat during tests in school. My body would just respond to the data coming from my soul. I always got 100%.