Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 05-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Shorna

Advice on telepathically talking to my Star child?

I have been told to try speaking to my son telepathically.

I know this seems like a simple task but I really do not know where to start.

Any advice?
Old 05-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Experiencer

Is your son alive, not yet born, or passed?
Old 05-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Shorna

Very much alive :)
Old 06-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Master
Shorna,

I focus on teaching telepathy. The link in my signature is one of my web sites on telepathy. A few of my experience are posted here:
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru....php?board=2.0

You learn about telepathy by experiencing it. I provide telepathy sessions for just about any person interested in this subject. You cam PM me if you are interested in that.

Telepathy with your son is most likely easier than you think. May I ask who advised you to do this with your son? Is he already telepathic?

Telepathy was described to me by spirit guides as a shared experience. That is the core principal to appreciate. My conversations with young children your son's age were very interesting. You need to tune into his comprehension level to be effective. Since you are his mom, that is easy. You do it instinctively.

How exactly can I assist with with this effort?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Experiencer

The way I would do it, would be to get yourself into a meditative state, possibly in the same room, or him in your lap, then just try to talk to him. Call his name, ask for him. You may need physical contact to help him build that connection. Like others have said, there is a maternal instinct that will help you. You are already connected deeply, so you are just expanding on what's already there.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Shorna

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

Telepathy with your son is most likely easier than you think. May I ask who advised you to do this with your son? Is he already telepathic?

Telepathy was described to me by spirit guides as a shared experience. That is the core principal to appreciate. My conversations with young children your son's age were very interesting. You need to tune into his comprehension level to be effective. Since you are his mom, that is easy. You do it instinctively.

How exactly can I assist with with this effort?

Thanks,
John

Before my son was born I was told I would have a star child with the gift of healing and telepathic abilities. it was then confirmed by another Medium when he was born. A few hints or tips would be great but I am checking your website out aswell :)
Old 07-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorna
Before my son was born I was told I would have a star child with the gift of healing and telepathic abilities. it was then confirmed by another Medium when he was born. A few hints or tips would be great but I am checking your website out as well :)

Thank you for that clarification.

Telepathy is a shared experience with another that involves an imaginary conversation with them. I like to encourage entering a reflective state of mind where you strive to sense what another is experiencing. For example when you change a dyper(spelling), think the thoughts about how long he was wet or uncomfortable. How would he respond to those concerns. Imagine him speaking to you in your mind about that. Ask him if he would try and let you know when he wanted to be changed and when he wished to wait a bit longer.

I should mentioned that I do telepathy sessions with others. I have a forum where some of those experiences are recorded.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/forum/

There is a members only viewable section "Telepathy Sessions". Members must be activated by an administrator. If you register, PM me your member name and I will activate the account for you.

The majority of people that I do telepathy with are not inclined to record their experiences in this way. Instead we exchange emails and evolve our proficiency using telepathy by sharing our impression that way. The format that I use is essentially the same as what you can examine in the forum section for Telepathy Sessions.

I hope this overview encourages you. I can provide more details about my sessions if you are interested in them.

My experience with telepathic children is that what they want most is to talk with their mom. You can sense that energy on your own just by looking into his eyes.

I hope these few hints have been helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/