Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-05-2020, 08:29 PM
Super Moderator
Lucky, it's true that animals can be symbols, yes...
But I have to agree with LPC from what I have learned. What has been or appears to be an animal in this physical world is in reality a Soul.

And as all Souls are at different stages of spiritual awareness, it is perfectly possible for a Being who was an animal in physical incarnation, to be a guide, helper, spiritual companion, and to be highly aware of spiritual realities.

Yes, humans and animals in physical incarnation have different intellectual abilities, and the human would be able to design buildings or work on mathematical equations....whereas an animal wouldn't. But that is not the same as Spiritual ability. We mustn't confuse the two
Old 04-05-2020, 09:24 PM
Guide

Tobi, you and LPC are absolutely right, and I thank you both for pointing this out to me. I have a new understanding now. My brain works very much both ways but a lot of times my logical thinking side is quite stubborn and likes to dominate (hence the cat showing up).