Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-04-2020, 07:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I cry sometimes when I read your accounts. And I can't help that because of my nature of being HSP / empath. Your words are your colour. You have a true , pure beauty. You knew age 5 years old. As a child aged 4 , I realised I was "different". Or should I say that I was "normal"... And that the other kids were "different"... I could not understand them. I didn't know why they were like they were. I couldn't understand why they had to run around like crazy at playtime , while I was just stood quietly on the sideline, observing. I could not understand why they were so "noisy".... And I can clearly remember remember thinking "what is wrong with them?"...... Sometimes we just know things...

I am so happy that I am able to bring to you all glimpses of the unseen world, so that you may all know that life does not end when we die.. there's an entire universe there above.. things so so amazing and beautiful... and the love, the love of the Creator, the love of the Father, is infinite.. Imagine being the most special, the most important, the most adored, the most loved, the most admired, the most cherised, the most protected, this is the love of the Father, the Creator, the Source, God, the Great Spirit, it has many many names...

We are so alike, maybe one day we are going to meet and talk about all of this human experience. There are many like us, so many, I thought that I am alone but with every day I discover that there are so many people that share the same "out of this world" vision of our existence.

Yes, that inner knowing, you just know, you can't explain, you just know.. Before reading about God, I was 16 when I first time studied the scriptures, before this, I knew, I just knew that there's a Creator and I knew that the Great Spirit loves me and takes care of me, and so I managed to go through a great deal of suffering and to still be myself. You know, many people lose themselves on the way of life, they lose the child within.. and when I just a child, I promised myself that I will never die, that I, that child of that time, will never die, I knew that going from a child to an adult it's like the death of me, the child, I saw this at all people around me.

We see know through a glass that's not really clear, when we are going to leave this world, this is what I feel, we are going to see perfectly, we are going to understand all things.
Old 29-04-2020, 07:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow, very commendable.
Ha, I know what you mean so many of my goof ball friends get into the colors, the patterns - makes me laugh.

I can share what I do to go past any fear what-so-ever?
Well, first - I don't care about any 'go-betweens'...Angels, guides - what ever.
They are nice. But, if you're questioning if they even exist ..where is the trust? See?

For me - my thinking is this, why waste time with subordinates when it is the Top Guy - the Owner of the place that
has all the power to help me out....in any business here I deal with?
I do the same spiritually.

Since I have absolutely no fear of my Father Creator God, only complete reliance and trust in Him, I have no worries in life - or
fear on my Inner Journey...used to, tho.
Everything is 'Him'. So nothing to be concerned about.
This is my thing. Dunno if that helps.

You are right, this is what I've done all my life, I prayed to the Great Spirit, the Supreme Being, the Father, I prayed to Him and only to Him but lately I've been trying to go to the subordinates , probably because my faith is not that strong all the time.

I really admire your closeness to the Father, you are really blessed, this is the real blessing, to know the Father!