Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 08:32 AM
PureEvil760

Hate & Love

Human Hate & Love are the same thing to me because there is no real love involved in either. They are both simply forms of attention.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:35 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Human Hate & Love are the same thing to me because there is no real love involved in either. They are both simply forms of attention.
There is no hate.
There is only Love
...And Fear.
Both of these Emotions are what drive us to do EVERYTHING IN LIFE.
....Nothing else..
END OF.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:43 AM
PureEvil760

You will find one day that I am absolutely 100% correct.

That fear you feel considering if I am correct, is the fear of God.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:46 AM
Elfin

.... Fear and "hate" ate 2 different things.
I do NOT hate *deleted*.. Even Though he was responsible for murdering my family members ...... But at the same time I cannot Love him.
What kind of monster leaves little children motherless..orphans.
And what kind of evil monster tortures and murders so many many people ....and Why ?... Because they can, and they want to.
So don't tell me .... You little boy ...to love him. And I feel I speak for countless millions.... Especially the Jewish community... And next time, don't be so insulting...
Old 01-03-2021, 08:48 AM
Elfin

This has got NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD....*deleted*

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-03-2021 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Name calling
Old 01-03-2021, 08:49 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
.... Fear and "hate" ate 2 different things.
I do NOT hate *deleted*.. Even Though he was responsible for murdering my family members ...... But at the same time I cannot Love him.
What kind of monster leaves little children motherless..orphans.
And what kind of evil monster tortures and murders so many many people ....and Why ?... Because they can, and they want to.
So don't tell me .... You little boy ...to love him. And I feel I speak for countless millions.... Especially the Jewish community... And next time, don't be so insulting...

You will love him more than you could even fathom loving anyone, it is inevitable. I am not being insulting, that is your lack of forgiveness talking. I am a messenger of God and shoot straight.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:54 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
.*Deleted*

I know what I'm talking about, but technically everyone is insane so I cannot deny that.

Divinity is sanity.

Judge not lest ye be judged. The world is a mirror reflection of yourself.

You only know what you created, in your tiny little bubble.. which will pop one day and a single pebble of sand will become like the sun. That is the vast difference between what you think you know, and what is True.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:57 AM
Elfin

..... Come back to me and try to "preach " when you have "grown up".... *dele\ted
Even GOD would be frowning down on you.
And if you want to TRY to preach to the righteous .... You picked the right person.
Stop being such a*deleted

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-03-2021 at 03:50 PM. Reason: name calling
Old 01-03-2021, 08:59 AM
Elfin

.... I do NOT need GOD or Archangel Michael or otherwise to send a fraud as a messanger to me .
Old 01-03-2021, 09:00 AM
Elfin

.... You picked the wrong person to pick on....sod off ...
Closed Thread