Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-07-2021, 12:15 AM
Master
Zastrakoza, That's actually wrong. It exists today.
Fear, involving the, "survival instinct".
Involving, the organic.

It's why alot of people go to church, and especially involving cults.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Experiencer
RabbiO, I apologize. I do not mean to be disrespectful. But I cannot say I represent Christianity. My thoughts are my own.

Blessings,
Z
Old 06-07-2021, 02:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Zastrakoza, That's actually wrong.

I'm not sure what you are objecting to, Morpheus. The law was established to judge the people. And it was enforced by punishments.
Old 06-07-2021, 03:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
In regards to fear…it is hard to ignore its linkage with the ego….

The law very much appealed to the ego, because it allowed a measurement where piousness and worth could be judged by humans. If I followed the law perfectly, I was worthy of the blessings of God. If I didn't, then I was worthy of condemnation (and stoning).

I am not saying there is no value in the law. I am saying the law was a training tool where we learned what holiness was not. The law is true and just, but in the hands of men, became a prison. And we still are trying to live by it, even though we have been introduced to a better way to judge.
Old 06-07-2021, 03:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
. The law is true and just, but in the hands of men, became a prison. .

Zastrakoza,

Yes….I like that very much. We understand prison as a place that denies our freedom. When one is told that he cannot do something he realizes that the freedom to do that has been taken away. It can become a normal response to rebel against that. A simple example are the imposition of drinking age laws. Where there are no such laws people are left to conclude, using their freedom, whether drinking is beneficial. Which is best ?