Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Hypnoticalec

High spiritual power and low body power. help?

I was born an empath. As a child I was a genius. Later, I sought to expand my power and began using psychedelics. And now...

I have social anxiety to the point I couldn't study or work. Until a few weeks back, I signed up to study chef. But that's off track, I focused my whole life to the spiritual aspect and forgot the physical side of life. Now the spiritual gains are getting in my way of root chakra cleansing. Right now the only things that open my root chakra are sitting down and walking.

I'm considering caffeine pills to stimulate the body, because I don't think much, I just feel too much. Any help with this?
Old 16-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Argento

Ah yes,

There is a lot of hope for you. A person with so much depth to their soul they almost drown in it.

Scary news I'm afraid.....
You have to face your fear a thousand times! AAAAH!!!

Seriously though. Maybe you could stimulate the body in other ways ;) catch my drift.... ;)

I mean exercise of course!! Slow paced and fast paced

If you are an introvert Jujitsu is the perfect sport for you, haha!!

boobies
Old 18-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Hypnoticalec,
Try yoga for the root chakra! Look up the backbend asana (or the bridge pose). It requires your feet to be confidently grounded and your spine raised. This opens up your root chakra and focuses energy towards it.
Old 19-01-2015, 11:20 AM
Hypnoticalec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argento
Ah yes,

There is a lot of hope for you. A person with so much depth to their soul they almost drown in it.

Scary news I'm afraid.....
You have to face your fear a thousand times! AAAAH!!!

Seriously though. Maybe you could stimulate the body in other ways ;) catch my drift.... ;)

I mean exercise of course!! Slow paced and fast paced

If you are an introvert Jujitsu is the perfect sport for you, haha!!

boobies
Hahahaha. You're quiet something
Old 19-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnoticalec
I was born an empath. As a child I was a genius. Later, I sought to expand my power and began using psychedelics. And now...

I have social anxiety to the point I couldn't study or work. Until a few weeks back, I signed up to study chef. But that's off track, I focused my whole life to the spiritual aspect and forgot the physical side of life. Now the spiritual gains are getting in my way of root chakra cleansing. Right now the only things that open my root chakra are sitting down and walking.

I'm considering caffeine pills to stimulate the body, because I don't think much, I just feel too much. Any help with this?

When you started taking psychedelics, you expanded your consciousness a lot.The problem with this is that you don't have a lot of experience suppressing your natural abilities and thus you pick up on a lot of subtle things in people interaction that you may not have been privy to even with your natural talent, whether you want to or not.

What I would suggest is to imagine a barrier around yourself. Imagine this barrier not as suppressing your spiritual presence but as containing it so that it doesn't touch others. I'd do this all day every day until you had a solid barrier construct built. after which you can selectively choose to activate it or not. It should definitely help with that intensity you get around others.
Old 19-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Hypnoticalec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revya
When you started taking psychedelics, you expanded your consciousness a lot.The problem with this is that you don't have a lot of experience suppressing your natural abilities and thus you pick up on a lot of subtle things in people interaction that you may not have been privy to even with your natural talent, whether you want to or not.

What I would suggest is to imagine a barrier around yourself. Imagine this barrier not as suppressing your spiritual presence but as containing it so that it doesn't touch others. I'd do this all day every day until you had a solid barrier construct built. after which you can selectively choose to activate it or not. It should definitely help with that intensity you get around others.
Very interesting. I understand.
Old 22-01-2015, 12:28 PM
HemantM

You will be having a strong feeling of lightness and euphoria with a tingling effect in body. You can also go for the Ayahuasca Retreat that is a psychedelic brew made out of Banisteriopsis caapi vine in combination with various plants. Just try it out once you will feel best insight experience.
Old 22-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnoticalec

ok just slow down and breath. breath. do not take caffeine it will only compound the issue. breath. breath. slow down and meditate. that will help you more.

secondly, no wonder you have social anxiety. you are an empath. you have to learn how to stop that. in the beginning it can teach you things but one of the things you will learn is that people will have illnesses to teach things and you should not interfere. you cannot be always ON. looking to use your psychic abilities. you have to slow down and come down.

kk
Old 22-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Guide
No caffeine, it makes us tense and less able to relax. Maybe ginseng?
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in