Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-06-2011, 05:51 PM
gentledove

Quote:
The person took the first step by grabbing onto the rope that Jesus threw down to him, and then the person took the second step by trying to climb up it. Jesus did the rest.

Right, there is vast spiritual power available to us, but we have free will and we must take the first steps, imo.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:53 PM
gentledove

Quote:
saw many rows of vessels that he had made, all different from eachother. No two were exactly the same. Some were tall and thin, others were short and stout, some were square and some round. But, he was pleased with each one, and every one held the same importance to him.

This does make sense too, we're all unique and we're all important. We're also all co-creators and the things we create are also unique.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:20 PM
gentledove

Quote:
Pray for more time so that all of His children will find their way home.

There is no one who has strayed so far from the Light that they can't be found. There is no "corner of the universe" where the Light is not.

Yes, I felt God's tremendous joy at my return, and, I think you're right, God misses us. However, we were allowed to stray, I imagine to find out who we are, to exercise free will. I suppose that free will means that we could refuse to ever return, but I think once someone experienced home again, they wouldn't reject it. The bliss is unimaginable.

We won't have to struggle to "find our way home", imo.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Mind's Eye

I appreciate you sharing your visions... they were very beautiful.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:29 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledove
This does make sense too, we're all unique and we're all important. We're also all co-creators and the things we create are also unique.

Ok, but this is what I was afraid of. You're adding something to it that wasn't there......lol.

Jesus was the creator in the vision, we were the created.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:29 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
Dearest Lisa Lisa, Thank you ever so much for your wonderful testimony on the power of Jesus! It is wonderful that you took the time to post this so that all could share and benefit from your story.

Yes, the Power of Christ is Real! He is the reason that we have Salvation today! Without Him we would be eternally lost. It is so inspiring to read a story such as yours with such feeling and depth and there can be no doubt that Jesus looks upon you as a very special child of His and will bless you always for what you stand for now that you have found Him.

May you be blessed forever by your Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ.

Blessed are they who pause to look at their fellow man through eyes of Love.
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

Peace and Blessings to you!
Old 06-06-2011, 08:30 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
This is all a wonderful heartfilled share. Ty. This bit seems to indicate that maybe the Lord is trying to tell you that whether someone else is a Christian or not is none of your concern, y'know, as if to say, the label 'Christian' is neither here nor there as to whether they are 'good' or 'bad'. At least in His eyes...he looks into each of our hearts. We cannot control how things and people turn out. If you are able to have faith, that's a wonderful thing. Go with it.

The Bible does say that He is a reader of hearts.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:31 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
This is a wonderful experience, imo, Lisa. Jesus is tapping the 3rd eye and opening it. Before my Light experience someone, who I now believe is an angel, tapped my forehead and said "you have passed the test". I was dumbfounded by her mystifying words, but I felt my head light up. Soon thereafter I had the Light/God experience.

I do believe that Christ lives now as pure consciousness/light. I can't prove that, but that's what I truly believe.

There was no 3rd eye, and He didn't open any eye.

He was tapping the brain to bring out stored information from the memory.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:33 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
There is no one who has strayed so far from the Light that they can't be found. There is no "corner of the universe" where the Light is not.

Yes, I felt God's tremendous joy at my return, and, I think you're right, God misses us. However, we were allowed to stray, I imagine to find out who we are, to exercise free will. I suppose that free will means that we could refuse to ever return, but I think once someone experienced home again, they wouldn't reject it. The bliss is unimaginable.

We won't have to struggle to "find our way home", imo.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I agree!
Old 06-06-2011, 08:34 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
I appreciate you sharing your visions... they were very beautiful.

You're very welcome.