Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-06-2020, 07:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Help with understanding effects of meditation

Hi guys,
So i do a lot of walking mindfulness and meditate about an hour a day. My eyesight has become clearer and can see things for what they really are and basically everything feels like i'm looking at it through 3d glasses. If you've ever tried those virtual reality goggles thats what it feels like when I'm walking. I can feel the hum of the tree, sense how much it took to be as big or small as it is. The bark is unbelievably defined and vibrant and even tiny branches and leaves. I've been mindfulness practising and meditating for about a month now, has anyone else experienced this kind of altered higher state of conciousness? Its wierding me out, in an amazing way.
Old 25-06-2020, 05:24 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tingting
Hi guys,
So i do a lot of walking mindfulness and meditate about an hour a day. My eyesight has become clearer and can see things for what they really are and basically everything feels like i'm looking at it through 3d glasses. If you've ever tried those virtual reality goggles thats what it feels like when I'm walking. I can feel the hum of the tree, sense how much it took to be as big or small as it is. The bark is unbelievably defined and vibrant and even tiny branches and leaves. I've been mindfulness practising and meditating for about a month now, has anyone else experienced this kind of altered higher state of conciousness? Its wierding me out, in an amazing way.
Hi, I have had something similar going on with me after much meditations but the negative thing was that I had then too flashbacks from 2 past lives even if I was no way near the area where they use to live. It can be too much for the brain, or mine at least i am afraid, to constantly live in this state of mind. So I did not meditate any further. Too because I have had and have really smart people in my family and I got people ending up in mental hospitals so, some of them are really smart too (but believe me I am no Einstein, ha ha)... I guess I am extra cautious with my inherited brain, ha ha.
But I mean good for you - as long as you can handle it. I couldn't. It went back to normal after some time when not meditating. Just wanna give you a tip if you want it to stop. I too felt without skin and easily more moved to emotions but not in a negative way.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Do you sleep well now that you are in this state or do you feel any difference there too? Just curious :)
Old 25-06-2020, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi asearcher, No I have great sleep. And I've now honed the skill to last a lot of the mindfulness walking. I don't know what you mean by previous lives and what that has to do with my visual post. Oh your referring to higher state of consciousness. I'm afraid I don't believe in reincarnation, I believe in people that do though. I also believe women give birth to all of humanity and that a man never has. So tell me about these precious lives, sounds interesting cause you felt it and it must have happened. Don't worry about madness, my mum was a schizophrenic and my dad also but of the paranoid variety. So dont be worried about that.
Old 26-06-2020, 02:41 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Hi asearcher, No I have great sleep. And I've now honed the skill to last a lot of the mindfulness walking. I don't know what you mean by previous lives and what that has to do with my visual post. Oh your referring to higher state of consciousness. I'm afraid I don't believe in reincarnation, I believe in people that do though. I also believe women give birth to all of humanity and that a man never has. So tell me about these precious lives, sounds interesting cause you felt it and it must have happened. Don't worry about madness, my mum was a schizophrenic and my dad also but of the paranoid variety. So dont be worried about that.
Hi Tingting! Ah , good you sleep well. Think your brain needs that.

I hope you have not had it too bad even with the mental diseases your parents had. It does sound rough, though. Thank you for wanting to assure me.

I totally respect you don't believe in reincarnation, I did not either before. It seems to be the recent two past lives that I had not work through spiritually why they re appeared. The others I have shown glimpses of seem to have been.

Found one day the most recent past life through research. Was a shock to me really that it could be true. I knew there was something really to it, but at the time I did not know how to explain it. And reincarnation was like a foreign language to me. Those memories began because I had by accident or fate? return to the same area, and even areas (vacation trips, classic tourist places) where my past life use to be when I started to remember (was really young then, still had memories of being a grown woman, a mother, someone who had gone through divorce). In one way it was a blessed life and in another a really bad one. Mental, physical abuse. Not physically from the ex husband and over the years he would mentally improve too, not drink no more (saw him angry, drunk at the end of their marriage, several times, going through a rough path, then she got afraid of him to the point tears were falling down her cheeks, but even if he would grab her arm or hold her arms he would not cause injury, would not go further. would shake her a little. I have later seen in those old movies that was a rather re occurring theme, the grabbing of the arms and shaking, don't know if that is where he pick it up), and they would become friends and work together as a good team, as parents. Getting a divorce back then was real shameful which could explain why he was so against it, that the rumor of this would hurt any child of theirs too.
It was a relationship that came after her divorce that was the huge life making mistake, in it mental and physical abuse not just to her but to children, but thankfully there was a split. He would continue to torture her after the split, just show up out of nowhere, start a fight, start one of his beatings. Don't think the legal system had caught on on these type of people, stalking etc. The ex husband as well as the rest of her family were aware of the abuse. The ex husband (bless his heart) tried to help her. Bought her a gun and taught her how to use it. Male family members (which included the ex husband) would spend the night on her sofa to assure she would get a good night rest and dare to take a sleeping pill in the bedroom. I still feel bad for having worried them. I found out the ex husband would centuries later give financial support to a organisation to help especially exposed women and children in these type of situations.

The other one seem to have been more peaceful but lived in a rather tough working class area and someone outside my marriage was into me but I truly was in love with my husband. When she walk the streets from her home she would walk fast, look down and overall a lot of my memories was from that eye height so I had to go by what fashion was on the shoes, pavements, parts of windows, classic design for that area and so on (frustrating...). Perhaps because of their financial state or family being church goers (but her husband trying to make her smile, joking with her during one time in church. I could feel her love for him. He was cheeky too, in a good way) some of her clothing were clothes that were not too revealing even of it's time and more old time fashion. At first I thought she must think she is ugly by the way she look down, but then I came to a different conclusion because of how she was looked at when she look up by some male. And I was like - is she pretty? she does not want the attention? Could that be "the problem"? They found her dead too soon.

When i search those real oldie newspapers from that area and time I discovered she was far from alone, the police must have been very busy there with all the criminal activity.

Seem to have been how I died in these lives that has been part of the problem why the doors were re opened (why I remembered). It is not like either of them died of old age. I think I have found the one injured's true identity too because a lot of it with my research are the same but I guess I will never know 100% if I have truly found her.

I had to work around the other people I remembered from that life in the research and other circumstances to see if they fit "My story". This too has been the case with the other past life. Because I see their faces, little things about them here and there. But seeing things from the eyes I can't see what faces those two past life me had. Also they would call her by her first name or nickname, but I would not get the last name. So it was tricky.

The other past lives don't seem to touch me the same way, emotionally, spiritually and much less has been shown from them too. Most of the time I got memories from ordinary moments, most of them good and if bad it is as if it is under a veil. I mostly got flashbacks that would last about 2-3 seconds where I would see things clearly and feel them, feel how she had felt in the moment, in her personality, from her view, suddenly while being in my own every day life. Then I was back in my own reality. I could not control this. It would happen in my dreams too, I would slip into a meditative state during my sleep so I would be moving in that area and be woken up too frequently when feelings became too strong. So it is then real good you don't have any of that :) .

I remember what it was like in your state - I could be moved to tears or had to hold back because everything around me was so beautiful, the leafs and so on, the people. As if I had been given two new eyes. But I felt naked too. I felt I had to get back to being more grounded. I was a little afraid what was happening to me. I did not want to spin further. Don't think I would have been ready for it.

I'm so glad you only have positive experience of this, and thank you for not judging me about the past-life-thing.

Last edited by asearcher : 26-06-2020 at 08:15 AM.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Newbie ;)

I'll be honest Asearcher, I understand why you stopped due to the experiences you felt from being in the state of mind i now get to. If i was feeling people who were dead a while ago, I would probably try to stop it happening. I dont have to leap from tree to tree now with my eye, I just visually scan in constant 3d mode. From what you say I am very lucky, and thankyou for pointing this out. Yes your lines of beauty and fresh pair of eyes I relate to. But i don't worry about nakedness, i was given a body, only peoples dysfunction or societies brain washing determine whether i should feel self concious about it or not. When was the last time anyone said' it is a great gift to have two arms, and legs and eyes, don't worry about what form or shape they appear in, that you have them is a gift' you know what i mean? I think its a shame though cause you must have some scope for great mental exploration within your mind. But yes self preservation is a must. I'll be posting a new thread soon, perhaps you'd like to reply to that when i put it up, take care Asearcher
Old 26-06-2020, 03:38 PM
asearcher

Quote:
I'll be honest Asearcher, I understand why you stopped due to the experiences you felt from being in the state of mind i now get to. If i was feeling people who were dead a while ago, I would probably try to stop it happening. I dont have to leap from tree to tree now with my eye, I just visually scan in constant 3d mode. From what you say I am very lucky, and thankyou for pointing this out. Yes your lines of beauty and fresh pair of eyes I relate to. But i don't worry about nakedness, i was given a body, only peoples dysfunction or societies brain washing determine whether i should feel self concious about it or not. When was the last time anyone said' it is a great gift to have two arms, and legs and eyes, don't worry about what form or shape they appear in, that you have them is a gift' you know what i mean? I think its a shame though cause you must have some scope for great mental exploration within your mind. But yes self preservation is a must. I'll be posting a new thread soon, perhaps you'd like to reply to that when i put it up, take care Asearcher
Hi! Thank you :) It will be real interesting to read your new thread. This one too is interesting. I'm hoping someone else will write here, besides myself, ha ha.

With the past life most recent I have experienced memories of her after death or while dying and being able to zoom in to her body. I think she was trying to figure out what could cause it. And I saw bubbles (know this sound weird) and I saw the heart trying to cope. I'm no doctor but it was as if there was something related about the bubbles and the heart. So I could see what the body look inside. But I could not get back in. I tried. Now when someone has something that weird as an experience I for one was ready to dismiss it. But then years later I was able to get hold of a report of how she had died. How her position had been in the bed. I always have the same position when I sleep, can't sleep any other way, and the way they describe her body's position it was just that. They too were very suspicious about the heart.
The other zoom-in experience was from that life too and this time it had to do with a blink-of-an-eye-thing. One moment she was as a spirit watching her child cry (knowing she was dead) and the next blink-of-an-eye she was zooming in on her ex husband who was on the phone. I could see a sweater he wore and the design of it (white). I think he was out of town. And he was called to a phone, like phone booth but inside, as if in a hotel (like the old days when they apparently had that). Years and years later I saw a photo of him on Facebook I think of the same sweater I had seen. All along when I did my research it was as if I did not want to believe, and then I wanted to believe too, but I was going forth and back with this. So I demanded much proof, proof to myself, and as soon as I actually found something was first My God!-reaction to then retreat into thinking "It is just a coincidence". But when I started to put all those coincidence together it began to get more and more hard to deny it.

Years later I think it was I was fortunate enough to see photographs from her funeral because it was well kind of I guess with some prominent people there (although I would never have guessed, but now I know someone in her family, relations has his old home as a museum). And I saw the child! And it look just like I had seen in my experience. The ex husband who was there too. (the one who use to do the cruelty was not there, thankfully). I could not keep my eyes dry. There was no mistaking these two people from how they had looked like in my experience. It had to be them.

The other life that ended with the injury I would experience that she would not do these things at all (this was the life where I would not go to the light, as they say, it was the most terrible moment in my meditations, I still see the image of her dead body clearly. I think it was an emotional trauma for her which could explain why she did not naturally go to the light). What she would do is she would be near her family, her home. She would follow them around. There was only one time where I could tell she could do the zoom-in-thing and it was in front of a white looking home where someone in her family made contact with someone in that family. When I have the zoom-in-moments I see them very clear, the details.

It must be remarkable feeling to be able to do this now while you are alive :)
I totally agree with you with your look on the human body.

Thank you for thinking so well of my capacity :)

Last edited by asearcher : 26-06-2020 at 04:59 PM.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Hi guys,

Quote:
can see things for what they really are

I spend two and a half hours a day in walking meditation 6 days a week and on the 7th day I walk to do business and take care of what needs to be done

I probably do it different than you though ---- I've been doing it since august of 2016

Last edited by Hologram8 : 05-07-2020 at 04:29 PM.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:56 AM
Master

In my opinion, the goal of meditation varies between groups and circles.
Because meditation is a very personal phenomenon, I think it is best to set your own goals.
Meditation has many by-products so it is important to discriminate between one's goals and those by-products.