Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-09-2019, 03:19 PM
Master

Non-existence state of meditation

Recently I started to experience this "non-existence" state of meditation, it's very similar with what we experience when we sleep, we go to sleep and in one moment we wake up hours later.It's very peculiar because when I "come back", I suffer from amnesia, I can't remember where I was or what happened, sometimes I even think about when I started to meditate, I can't remember.It's like the whole reality ceases to exist, including my very own existence.I have no awareness and when I return back, I feel my awareness coming back too.

Last night when it happened again, I was thinking what just happened because I could not remember where I really was and also I could not remember when I started to meditate.

I experienced this amnesia when I had a very shocking accident that left me completely "empty" of my memories, I just could not remember who I was and where I was.

When I start to meditate, sometimes, when I reach this state, just before reaching it, I feel that I am called somewhere and my body enters in a dormant state, then I can only "feel" my awareness and few moments later everything disappears, the outside world disappears, the inner world disappears, my awareness of my own self disappears too.

You may say that I fall asleep but I know how it feels when I fall asleep and I wake up later on ( it happened many times ), I know that I was in fact sleeping, but when this happens, it's like I became part of the ocean of nothingness, there's no longer the "I".

Have you experienced something like this?