Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Master

A new OBE

I just had an OBE in the middle of the day, outside is sunny and the wind is blowing gently, and here I am, I just woke up from an OBE. I never had an OBE in the middle of the day, I had many attempts, usually, just rising a little bit in the "air" and then falling back into my body or seeing some very blurry things that did not make much sense.

So I kept on falling asleep and waking up, when finally, I just gave up and surrendered myself to sleep, then my body started to vibrate very gently. I think I spent around 1-2 minutes just vibrating, while this was happening, I could remenber that I read once that after the vibrational stage, one can fully detach and so it happened.

I found myself rising in the "air", floating above my physical body, then I kept on flying upwards through the ceiling and towards the sky, then I took control. I flew through the clouds, such an incredible experience, I could feel the wind gently touching my body. I wanted to see how it feels to pass through those white clouds that we see in a sunny day, I did this for several times, then I found myself flying over a forest and I touched the top of the trees with my hands, I said to myself that I should remember this. I so much desired to do this... I spend a lot of time walking in nature.

I tried contacting Christ and Melchizedek, in the OT scriptures, he appears as both king and priest, I always felt a very strange connection with this person. I had no success, so I returned to my home, here I saw my family, I noticed that it's already evening. Few moments later, I saw my grandma and I said: Grandma, Grandma..; ( she died years ago ) and she turned her eyes towards me ( I was in the air flying ) and I tried all my best to touch her, but when I arrived there, she disappeared and a little kitty appeared, this kitty said to me: I love all my brothers and my sisters and I love ThatMan! ( it actually used my real name and it spoke in my own native language )

After some moments, I decided to just fly around, I was flying above the houses of my neighbours and then I arrived at the main road. There I decided to visit my aunt's city but I knew that it's far away from me, I said to myself that I can just use that super speed that I have sometimes and go there, the thing is that I arrived in the next city. I think now I was able to see into this reality, there were people there, it was sunny, I was like flying above a place where there are some historical sculptures. The thing is that I was flying with my head down and my legs upwards, I felt strange.

Once again, I felt compelled to call for Christ and for Melchizedek but they did not answer, and so I found myself back into my body, but this was not my body... I was in the body of another version of myself... sleeping in the same room, "my" legs were almost down out of bed and so "my" mother came and she tried to wake me but and eventually she took my legs and put them once again in my bed. I managed to wake up a little bit and look around, this was the room where I was sleeping but things were a little bit more different. I tried hard to fully wake up, at one point I was sure I am not going to leave that state...

Few moments later, I found myself back into my real physical body but I still had some "energy" to fly outside and so I did. Once again, I found myself in another version of my reality, once again my family was gathered and they were all talking, except that this time there was someone new, a girl. I tried to see this girl but she was hiding and her voice was jumping from one person to another, as if they were speaking with her voice.

Finally, I found myself back into my body and I said that now I will wake up and so I woke up.

Yesterday I was sleeping on one side of my body and I was almost close to have an OBE, but then I found myself back into my body and my body was pushed into my bed and then it jumped back into the air. It's not the first time this happens. The vibrational stage was very gentle, in the beginning of my OBEs it was quite powerful but now it's so gentle and I can even spend time observing it. My forehead was also vibrating and this white golden light was shining out from it. The thing is that I felt my body vibrating very gentle even in wide awake state, I was in my bed and I noticed these very gentle and sloe vibrations and then I started to get very sleepy.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:12 PM
Elfin

Hi ThatMan.... Good Grief , you must be worn out!!! I'm worn out just reading about it! But you know full well that I'm not meaning this in a bad way. More in an empathic way.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:55 PM
Experiencer
You did not have success contacting those guys because you were on the duplicate dimension of the physical.

Those guys have to be on higher dimensions, or maybe they are re-incarnated in another physical life?

Next time, try to repeat "next dimension now", "next dimension now"...

About your confusion with your wrong body...

Multiverses are real.

When you do an OBE, you may find your bedroom, or outside your bedroom something so dramatically different and weird that you can't comprehend.

We live in a complex multiverse and multidimensional structure of reality.

In one of my OBE's, In my own bedroom, I turned back to see my physical body, buy instead I found a girl there who had a consciouness there and was talking to a man in the door.

Then I learned, that if you do an OBE, you may get into another random multiverse different than your current one.

The good news is that you can shift into your own multiverse with the teletransportation technique.

This knowledge is important, because otherwise you're going to get freaked out if you see something very weird, and not familiar