Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Pathfinder

What happens if you failed your life purpose

If you failed your life purpose so badly that you wounded your soul deeply, what happens to a soul like this? Can a soul like this redeem itself through more lifetimes, or would it have to take another approach?

I hear some people say that if you fail a lesson, you just repeat it in your next life (or again in this life). What if the lesson is one you started multiple lifetimes ago, do you need to repeat a process that is going to take numerous lifetimes to complete?

Last edited by AlignedWithTheHeart : 25-04-2021 at 01:30 PM.
Old 25-04-2021, 02:10 PM
Master
I doubt anything would and could wound a soul deeply. We have free choice in life. So even if we had an initial purpose and goal, we still can choose to not take the steps to manifest it.
It's not like you get punished if you choose differently, we were given free choice. The idea is that we grow and learn so we do what we'd set out to do.
If you don't, you can do it again another life.
Depending on what it is, I think it can take several lives. I think that also depends on where you are on your path of development. I believe in the beginning, at the first rungs of our soul ladder's development, we may need more lives to learn and achieve something.

On a side note... when someone decides to step out of life when it wasn't meant yet it CAN in fact wound the soul deeply and take a lot of time to heal before he/she is ready to incarnate again. So this can also happen, it doesn't always need to be fixed by many lives. There's also time and healing etc. in the afterlife before reincarnating again.

Also, I do have the idea that if it is really vitally important that you learn it, the Universe/Spirit/your HS will put it on your path so you cannot avoid it any longer.
I feel I have had this happen with one important lesson that I shied away from again and again and again. Then I got a narcissist thrown on my path.
It was either drown or learn to swim, and learning to swim and (finally) stand up and say "NO MORE!!!", to reclaim my power and control over my life was the lesson.
I chose to swim and for the most part got there.

I still feel this was a case of "We offered it to you a lot of times in a gentle way. You didn't pick up on it, but your Soul NEEDS to learn this. Sorry, now it will have to go a harsh way. But we'll be there all the way to help and support you!"

In short, there's no simple default answer. It depends what it is, how badly your Soul wants to learn it and so on and so forth.
Old 25-04-2021, 02:25 PM
Master

soul redemption sincerity of confession

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlignedWithTheHeart
If you failed your life purpose so badly that you wounded your soul deeply, what happens to a soul like this? Can a soul like this redeem itself through more lifetimes, or would it have to take another approach?

IF failure is due to all external factor not attributable to you in any way , simply dont worry. Results are the last thing life worries about .

Soul itself may not have any impact . Yet your experience of life may get impacted .It (impact on life experience) depends on the sincerity of the confession and your commitment to improve upon it in future (on your side). Depending on this ,life responds to it either in this life , or next life with the form of life appropriate to your commitment / sincerity levels.
Old 25-04-2021, 07:56 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:

I hear some people say that if you fail a lesson, you just repeat it in your next life (or again in this life). What if the lesson is one you started multiple lifetimes ago, do you need to repeat a process that is going to take numerous lifetimes to complete?
My first question would be how do you know what your life purpose is? Where does this info come from?

If we are here for a specific purpose e.g. learning an important lesson, then surely this will be achieved since our freewill plays a hand but is as nothing compared to the overriding playing out of what seems to be fate/destiny.
Old 25-04-2021, 09:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
My first question would be how do you know what your life purpose is? Where does this info come from?

If we are here for a specific purpose e.g. learning an important lesson, then surely this will be achieved since our freewill plays a hand but is as nothing compared to the overriding playing out of what seems to be fate/destiny.

I prayed to the universe to heal my emotions and soul recently and saw the number 444 appear which let me know the prayer was heard. I did a visionary plant medicine ceremony and asked the plant to help me with this. I felt a portal or gateway or something open up and I connected to something and there was a question there "where were you?". Actually this happened 7 years ago too, the question "where were you?". It seems like there was something I was supposed to be a part of but I wasnt.

7 years ago when this happened, I was really engaged in what felt like my souls calling for at least a year leading up to that ceremony so this failure must be from even earlier. I maybe had a contract I was supposed to fulfill but I got completely derailed in my younger years of life.

Or maybe it was in a past life that I failed to be somewhere I was supposed to be. I wasnt so spiritually orientated in my earlier years in this life, now there is nothing else besides the spiritual path. If I had any sense, I would have dedicated to the spiritual path from day 1. I injured myself in this life through mistakes.

The number 33 keeps appearing everywhere when I think about this lifetime.
Old 25-04-2021, 09:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Yet your experience of life may get impacted .It (impact on life experience) depends on the sincerity of the confession and your commitment to improve upon it in future (on your side). Depending on this ,life responds to it either in this life , or next life with the form of life appropriate to your commitment / sincerity levels.
What do you mean by sincerity of confession?
Old 25-04-2021, 11:12 PM
If I had this question, I would read things written by Dr. Brian Weiss and Rob Schwartz.
Or listen to several youtube interviews with them to get a better handle on things.
Good luck with this - there's so much to learn! It's exciting. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-04-2021, 12:10 AM
Master
It is impossible to wound the soul, the soul simply observes, experiences what happens through the spiritual structure it has to the physical form.
Old 26-04-2021, 12:35 AM
Master

Quote:

The way I approached this ...

In the beginnings I did many regressions, and for each life I regressed into I asked and learned what was its lesson. There was usually just one word; very clear, very specific. Sometimes I asked what caused that lesson, and I was regressed to a life and a situation that always seemed to justify that lesson.

By progressing through this life into the future, I learned what is my life lesson for this life, and what caused it, the past life and the specific circumstances from that life. It made sense.

Later, I learned to contact my inner-guide. That was a major progress. I got answers to the many questions I asked.

Regarding the "life lessons", I learned that it isn't as much about having to learn life lessons, as it is about the development of the entity that incarnated as me. Those specific "life lessons" I learned of through regressions, were more like themes of each individual life, and were caused by a balancing process, that happens if it is left undisturbed by our free-will. Those aren't mandatory lessons, and happen mostly because of our exaggerated focus on the physical life, and our not following the entity's wish for development. Basically we waste time, and progress much slower than we could.

There is no karma in the way it is generally understood by most of us. We don't have to learn from, nor pay for our mistakes. When we seem that we do so, it is only because we believe we need to. We don't.

I would recommend everybody to learn a way to get in touch with their inner source of knowledge and guidance.

You need to get into an appropriate altered state of consciousness that allows you to detect what your inner-guide tells you. It gives you guidance all the time, but not being tuned in, you miss or misinterpret almost all of it. As you have free-will, you just keep straying away.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-04-2021, 01:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
...In the beginnings I did many regressions, and for each life I regressed into I asked and learned what was its lesson. There was usually just one word; very clear, very specific. Sometimes I asked what caused that lesson, and I was regressed to a life and a situation that always seemed to justify that lesson....

Thats all really insightful, thanks for sharing! I don't really believe that we don't need to learn or pay for our mistakes. Weve all experienced paying a terrible pruce for our mistakes.

I would love to try past life regression and connect with this inner guide you speak of

Last edited by AlignedWithTheHeart : 26-04-2021 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked