Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-05-2021, 01:44 PM
Seeker

Hi, there was a group I used to attend. With the lock down everything is now zoom calls. With being a single mother it has inhibited some of that growth. And the zoom calls don't work with that. I have thought having her father get more involved and take her those days or just leave her by my parents over night. The instructor even said I could benefit from either private sessions or a new friend that can help. But unfortunately she didn't recommend anyone in those classes. I asked if she could help me, but in her later years in life she would rather just teach simple things in her retirement.
This is where in the lickdown I am trying to see how to develop it on my own.
I did feel yesterday that the man who is attached to this home actually felt happy with all the renovations going on. Versus mad.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:09 PM
Ascender
I have just discovered that in meditation ~ I can see spirits ~ and communicate with them telepathically and through other clair abilities

I used to see spirits or ghosts when I was younger ~ and I have more recently seen some but not all the time like I did when I was younger

but now it seems that I can see them if I'm trying to
Old 10-05-2021, 09:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I have just discovered that in meditation ~ I can see spirits ~ and communicate with them telepathically and through other clair abilities

I used to see spirits or ghosts when I was younger ~ and I have more recently seen some but not all the time like I did when I was younger

but now it seems that I can see them if I'm trying to

As this thread was originally about working on mediumship maybe that is something you can now aspire to and work toward? You may need help and support to get there though - it can be tough by yourself.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
As this thread was originally about working on mediumship maybe that is something you can now aspire to and work toward? You may need help and support to get there though - it can be tough by yourself.
I'm interested in psychic stuff like psychometry and stuff like that ~ But I've never really had any desire to communicate with spirits

it was surprising to find out that I could purposely tune into them and I have to say that I've learned interesting things

maybe the skill will come in handy during spiritual warfare

I'm not by myself ~ I have youtube
Old 10-05-2021, 11:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily
Hi, there was a group I used to attend. With the lock down everything is now zoom calls. With being a single mother it has inhibited some of that growth. And the zoom calls don't work with that. I have thought having her father get more involved and take her those days or just leave her by my parents over night. The instructor even said I could benefit from either private sessions or a new friend that can help. But unfortunately she didn't recommend anyone in those classes. I asked if she could help me, but in her later years in life she would rather just teach simple things in her retirement.
This is where in the lickdown I am trying to see how to develop it on my own.
I did feel yesterday that the man who is attached to this home actually felt happy with all the renovations going on. Versus mad.

did i read you say zoom sessions inhibts growth if this is what ithought i read, i would agree its not the same as been in the actual presence of other practishners this to say your all blending with one anothers auric fields thush increasing the spiritual energy of attracting more spirit souls.since the pandemic i have refused all on line invitations OM chanting anything offered spiritual over the internet to do with zoom i just refuse
Old 11-05-2021, 06:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I'm interested in psychic stuff like psychometry and stuff like that ~ But I've never really had any desire to communicate with spirits

it was surprising to find out that I could purposely tune into them and I have to say that I've learned interesting things

maybe the skill will come in handy during spiritual warfare

I'm not by myself ~ I have youtube

Communicating with spirit entities isn't mediumship but I get your approach. This thread, though, was meant to be about developing mediumship.
Old 14-05-2021, 07:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Communicating with spirit entities isn't mediumship but I get your approach. This thread, though, was meant to be about developing mediumship.
So mediums don't communicate with spirit entities?
Old 14-05-2021, 10:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
So mediums don't communicate with spirit entities?

your words, not mine - I said no such thing if that's what you're inferring.

Read what I wrote. It's clear enough. To be concise, in itself communication with spirit individuals is not mediumship unless...... I'll leave you to complete the last sentence.

In posting #14 Hologram8 had earlier said: "But I've never really had any desire to communicate with spirits....." to which I gave my response. Context is all important.