Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Closed Thread

Old 19-11-2020, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Stevie Ray Vaughan playing Hendrix...and playing it BETTER than Hendricks!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgIB1OL09H0

Lucky 1, Stevie Ray Vaughn plays a guitar as if it is an appendage! No separation between his brain and what he is playing, no hesitation.
Old 19-11-2020, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Lucky 1, Stevie Ray Vaughn plays a guitar as if it is an appendage! No separation between his brain and what he is playing, no hesitation.

I'll never forget an interview I saw with Ted Nugent who said " When I play in Texas I always try to have a bit of humility because I know that I am playing in the land of Stevie Ray Vaughan"

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 19-11-2020, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:
I'll never forget an interview I saw with Ted Nugent who said " When I play in Texas I always try to have a bit of humility because I know that I am playing in the land of Stevie Ray Vaughan"
Reverence

Did you ever see Stevie Ray Vaughn in concert?
Old 19-11-2020, 06:38 PM
Master
Sometimes, even if you do not feel it, you have to push it out to the universe and the world. This song showed up on my Facebook, from a friend.

So, tag,... Your it. PS- I love all of the dancer’s styles and beauty! Radiant!

Happy
Pharrell Williams
https://youtu.be/ZbZSe6N_BXs

PPS- side note, I had this song as a ring tone on my little tracphone and it drove my husband to distraction. It is band from all car trips.
Old 20-11-2020, 09:34 AM
Master
I know metal is not everybody’s cup of tea …. But there is ….

French/Tunisian metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnFtZZp7f-c

An Indian metal band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsy5sJy5_34

The Tunisian piece is very Nightwish’y, so I enjoyed it.
The Indian drums and the guitar were good ....

How curious …

Old 20-11-2020, 10:57 AM
Quote:
I'll never forget an interview I saw with Ted Nugent who said " When I play in Texas I always try to have
a bit of humility because I know that I am playing in the land of Stevie Ray Vaughan"
Thank you for sharing that one! (Might mean more cuz I lived yrs in TX, so I really get it.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-11-2020, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Reverence

Did you ever see Stevie Ray Vaughn in concert?

One time!

It was at the "Austin City Limits" venue in Austin TX....My wife and I were fairly newly married at the time and she was early term pregnant with our daughter....I remember her being a bit nauseous at the show....

It was in fact this very concert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu7haLxD2WM

Stevie had gotten himself clean from drugs and alcohol by this time and was at the top of his form.....playing like the greatest of all time as Texans think of him.

Watch him play in this video and its absolutely epic!!!!

Old 20-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Sometimes, even if you do not feel it, you have to push it out to the universe and the world. This song showed up on my Facebook, from a friend.

So, tag,... Your it. PS- I love all of the dancer’s styles and beauty! Radiant!

Happy
Pharrell Williams
https://youtu.be/ZbZSe6N_BXs

PPS- side note, I had this song as a ring tone on my little tracphone and it drove my husband to distraction. It is band from all car trips.

I always liked this song and every time I hear it I think about the group of young Iranian students who made a video dancing to it....only to get in serious trouble with the Muslin government for dancing, wearing makeup, wearing western clothes, fraternizing with the opposite sex in public .... Not wearing a hijab in public etc.

Me thinks the Iranian students just want to be happy and have some fun and the Muslin government needs to have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up!

Here's the video.....and of course the Iranian government demanded that it be taken down...but it never was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnLRf-SNxY

Old 20-11-2020, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
I always liked this song and every time I hear it I think about the group of young Iranian students who made a video dancing to it....only to get in serious trouble with the Muslin government for dancing, wearing makeup, wearing western clothes, fraternizing with the opposite sex in public .... Not wearing a hijab in public etc.

Me thinks the Iranian students just want to be happy and have some fun and the Muslin government needs to have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up!

Here's the video.....and of course the Iranian government demanded that it be taken down...but it never was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnLRf-SNxY

Lucky 1 so much joy! Thank you for sharing! I especially love the out takes! I can only imagine the risk they all took.
Old 20-11-2020, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
One time!

It was at the "Austin City Limits" venue in Austin TX....My wife and I were fairly newly married at the time and she was early term pregnant with our daughter....I remember her being a bit nauseous at the show....

It was in fact this very concert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu7haLxD2WM

Stevie had gotten himself clean from drugs and alcohol by this time and was at the top of his form.....playing like the greatest of all time as Texans think of him.

Watch him play in this video and its absolutely epic!!!!

Lucky 1,
Oh my goodness, he looks ten years younger and in the moment! Amazing!

We watch Austin City Limits on PBS

How lovely you have this memory with your wife being pregnant.
Closed Thread