Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 05-04-2021, 10:57 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
To extent, as elements of source, some call it consciousness, or aether or zero point energy, extents our of source it becomes energy, and can be formed into complex structures; not from within the energy field, we call universe or multiverse but from outside, science just starts to discover.
Someone originally called it the flip-side of the universe. And this is exactly where consciousness resides. This is where creation happens, manifestation happens almost in between. More toward the physical realms, and this are the angelic realms. As I have said before, nothing happens without the involvement of the angelic.

reminds me of different dimensions in the same space
Old 07-04-2021, 08:42 AM
Master
Quote:
There is no such thing as perfection outside of source.
With perfection comes stagnation and creation in about expansion.
But then you would want to say that it is perfect exactly because it never is complete?
Old 07-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Anything that is made of energy is outside of source.
Inside and outside of Source look like two sides of the same coin to me. Like The One unchanging, and the All changing.
But the one and all are still the same thing, no?
Just two different aspects of the same one thing.
And the balance in between would be a fractal perhaps. Like the endless curve.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
reminds me of different dimensions in the same space

There is no such thing as time and space, as I am reminded from time to time, as we say.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
But then you would want to say that it is perfect exactly because it never is complete?

Whether we see something as perfect is a matter of the individual perception, which we know is never perfect.
Old 07-04-2021, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Inside and outside of Source look like two sides of the same coin to me. Like The One unchanging, and the All changing.
But the one and all are still the same thing, no?
Just two different aspects of the same one thing.
And the balance in between would be a fractal perhaps. Like the endless curve.
All is One, there is only One.

The question could be, why would source, consciousness move from a balanced state into a state of imbalance?
Old 07-04-2021, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:
All is One, there is only One.

The question could be, why would source, consciousness move from a balanced state into a state of imbalance?
To experience change? Growth? I mean, its just theory. It makes no sense to me tho.
Because every answer, no matter how perfect, gives rise to new questions.
We look at questions and get dissapointed. Source only sees answers and keeps going.

I think it's a frequency limitation of humans to understand. At some frequency, questions don't exist like they do to us. Maybe, I have no freaking idea.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:13 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
There is no such thing as time and space, as I am reminded from time to time, as we say.
like that saying, there is only the eternal now.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
like that saying, there is only the eternal now.
It's funny, that even tho time doesn't exist, yet we all still experience a very similar timeline.
Even tho our memory is fake. Who is the one giving us these memories?
This God Source Greater Non-physical Consciousnes seems very electronic, digital, vibrational. It is nearly impossible to understand its intentions, and considering we are its creation. Scientist Tom Campbell says that the only goal or purpose of this infinite fractaline existence, is to lower entropy.

However, I don't understand what the point of either high and/or low entropy is. Maybe rah nam appreciates low entropy more?
I kinda see its value, but it is also non-sentient. Without change, there exists nothing, no experience, no awareness. I don't get what the point of that would be. Yet with change there is always good and bad change. So sentience and non-sentience always co-exist I guess.
I don't know what the whole point of this universe is.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
What you wrote resonates well with me and actually reminds me of a Sanskrit chant, Purnamadah, where "purnam" is translated as "completeness" in this video commentary but could also be translated as "perfection" as you indicated in your post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3LUhMSAnlU

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
As we tread the spiritual path we see both the absolute and the relative.

In the absolute, everything is perfect. If the cause is perfect then the effects are perfect. Perfection cannot give rise to imperfection.

In the relative, we see the imperfections such as war and disease, giving rise to unnecessary suffering. We compare how things are to an idea of how things could be. We do good deeds to try to improve our world.

We live as both an absolute existence and a relative experience. The aim is to experience the relative while resting in the absolute. Thus we see perfection in the imperfection.

This includes letting go of any idea of having an aim. Any aim is an idea of future becoming. When we let go of future becoming then we rest in present Being.

Peace