Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 03-02-2021, 05:19 PM
Knower
Bunny Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder?

Do you guys think demons cause schizophrenia and bipolar disorder? I think so, but I don't know if I believe it's true for every case or just a few... I know I've been battling some kind of demon/evil spirit being deeply attached to me for a while, and all the depression and anxiety and mood swings I had that I thought were just my own mental illness are virtually nonexistent since I've been working to build up my energy field, repair my chakras, and put up spiritual protection...

What are your thoughts?
Old 03-02-2021, 05:36 PM
Ascender
I have been diagnosed schizophrenic ~ I am normal I just have some psychic and paranormal stuff going on

If you hear voices ~ Psychics call it clairaudience
doctors call it schizophrenia

I'm fine and normal ~ I just don't like being around evil people who mess with me ~ other than that I'm good

so ~ I'm normal ~ if they want to call me names and give me a paycheck for it ~ then I'm okay with that ~ it just makes my life easier

so ~ if they call me that I don't look down on myself ~ there is nothing wrong with me ~ I don't take offense to their name calling ~ I just take my paycheck

I really don't know anything at all about bipolar
I don't think my condition is caused by demons ~ I think I am blessed with some fun abilities
t feels like demonic oppression when evil people are spiritually ~ psychically ~ physically ~ or any other way attacking me ~ because thats what it is
their attacks can have a seriously bad affect on you ~ but thats something else ~ not schizophrenia ~ it's satanic ritual abuse
and if you choose the dark side ~ then your schizophrenia would probably be a dark demonic thing
I hear things and see things ~ but so do psychics and mediums ~ it's not so out of the ordinary on some forums
Old 03-02-2021, 05:49 PM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I have been diagnosed schizophrenic ~ I am normal I just have some psychic and paranormal stuff going on

If you hear voices ~ Psychics call it clairaudience
doctors call it schizophrenia
I'm fine and normal ~ I just don't like being around evil people who mess with me ~ other than that I'm good
Thanks for your response, Hologram.

Yeah, I would agree with you I don't think the ability to hear voices is caused by demons or bad spirits, but I'd just say that sometimes the voices a person can hear will be from bad spirits or demons and I wish people didn't think the only way to make these bad voices and visions go away is to seek medication.

When they diagnosed me with bipolar disorder and gave me a prescription, the medication didn't help me, it actually helped the spirit trying to hurt me hurt me more... The side effects made me so weak and debilitated I could barely move or think and it had no effect on all the bad things the spirit was doing to me.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
Thanks for your response, Hologram.

Yeah, I would agree with you I don't think the ability to hear voices is caused by demons or bad spirits, but I'd just say that sometimes the voices a person can hear will be from bad spirits or demons and I wish people didn't think the only way to make these bad voices and visions go away is to seek medication.

When they diagnosed me with bipolar disorder and gave me a prescription, the medication didn't help me, it actually helped the spirit trying to hurt me hurt me more... The side effects made me so weak and debilitated I could barely move or think and it had no effect on all the bad things the spirit was doing to me.
I talked to a guy that heard voices and he told me that they tell him to do terrible things

the worst voices I hear don't tell me to do bad things or anything like that ~ they just sound like spies talking about my private stuff which I find menacing ~ sometimes it almost sounds like they are mocking me ~ but I rebuked those voices in the name of Jesus Christ and after that they shut up and left me alone

I take medication because I can't sleep without it ~ they won't prescribe me sleeping pills ~ they prescribe me medication for schizophrenia that makes you sleep

they want me to take the medication during the day time ~ but I wont do it because it's like you said ~ I would be a zombie ~ and I wouldn't even have enough strength to walk ~ it also causes heart problems and is destroying my 20 20 vision

the medication doesn't affect my situation at all ~ it just makes me sleep ~ it doesn't get rid of voices ~ jesus gets rid of voices ~ at least in my case
Old 03-02-2021, 08:59 PM
Master

Book1

i'm diagnosed 'schizophrenic'. But that seems to be a matter of opinion as some buy it and some don't.

I do know my original dr. lost my interest when he asked a question and then summarily took my answer as a lie (it wasn't) then used the results of THAT observation to back up his developing theory I was schizophrenic. Apparently we schizophrenics like to lie, it is a vanity thing or something...

That said, the whole experience being in the system has been good for me. It made me think about my situation a different way!

The meds too, while they have certain side effects which maybe aren't so great, they kinda take the edge off... kinda like using a cane to walk around when your legs become unsteady... I complained loudly about having to take the 'sleeping' drugs early in the morning and they eventually found another drug to put me on...

but my thought is, schizophrenia and other diseases aren't so much diseases as the inability to avoid 'undesirable' parts of reality that 'normal' people get to avoid most of the time... kind of like lacking an immune system so you attract 'dis-ease'... I also think the people who get into that situation are getting a kind of training that 'normal' people just never see though. Could be another aspect of last becoming first I guess...
Old 03-02-2021, 09:19 PM
Deactivated Account
First of all I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. But if you ask me, no. Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are not the work of demons because monsters (apart from humans) don't exist. I'm no amateur when it comes to anxiety and depression myself, but I never blamed devils. I'm not sure what you did with this energy field and chakra thing, but the reason it may seem to work for you is probably because it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. You feel better because it gives you good vibes somehow. That being said, for me personally it would be a waste of time. But oh well, who am I to judge if it helps you?
Old 04-02-2021, 05:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargor
are not the work of demons because monsters (apart from humans) don't exist.

Having faced off with an evil person a few months ago and waking up with a bruised left thigh and plumbing broken on my water tank and strewn everywhere without any explanation,
i can attest evil exists.
Question is,are they inherently demonic or possessed?
I personally think these dark hearts,are demonic.
Coming from a pov,of being the target.
And this is not the first time.
But,with this last encounter,i have closed the gate.
They can't get at me now.
The shoe is now on the other foot,
and with vibrations raised,
these dark entities will now feel the burn.
Old 04-02-2021, 05:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8fold
i can attest evil exists.
Question is,are they inherently demonic or possessed?
I agree ~ but are they really evil or are they just being evil because they are messed up from satanic ritual abuse ~ there is a difference
some are not truly evil ~ they are just having a rough time and need to be fixed .they are possessed or oppressed against their will.
some are truly evil because thats what they choose and they like it that way .they are possessed because they want to be evil.
there is a difference ~ but they are both dangerous ~

Quote:
are not the work of demons because monsters (apart from humans) don't exist.

they exist

Quote:
but I never blamed devils
I do

Last edited by Hologram8 : 04-02-2021 at 08:19 PM.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8fold
Having faced off with an evil person a few months ago and waking up with a bruised left thigh and plumbing broken on my water tank and strewn everywhere without any explanation,
Of course evil exist, we can look for plenty examples of failed humans in history. but I don't buy that phony ''the devil made me do it''excuse... Everyone is responsible for themselves and their own actions, and the truth is that some people are just arses. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in demons. Just not in the traditional sense. I fundamentally believe hell is right here on Earth and humans are it's devils. I agree their hearts are ''demonic'', I mean what else should we call it? But the idea of invisible red men with pitchforks possessing people is just the stuff of myths and completely irrational.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
they exist

They are as real as your imagination allows you them to be. If you're laying in bed at night and get spooked by every little noise you hear thinking they are monsters then this fear will create that reality for you. Or... you can get rid of your monsters by simply not believing in them; works perfectly fine for me, and I certainly encourage you to give it a try.

Quote:
I do

Can't say I blame you, having a scapegoat for our personal issues is a totally human thing.