Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-01-2023, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I think that we all do things that we feel guilty for but worrying about it doesn't do any good.

Imo guilt is the enemy, one should never feel guilty about a thing if they are innocent of wrong doing.

Guilt can be a very harmful thing.

utopiandreamchild
Old 29-01-2023, 02:12 AM
Knower

Perhaps self-forgiveness is the first step in dealing with the past
Old 29-01-2023, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora321
Perhaps self-forgiveness is the first step in dealing with the past
I agree.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2023, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'd like to be forgiven for something ...
I would like to be forgiven for many things. But can that happen? I guess probably not. The reason for this is, as I see it, is simple. There is no judge, jury or executioner that responds to any and all of my actions. Consequences of my actions play out following the rules and laws of the universe. I don't think these laws can be interfered with by anyone. A bullet leaving the barrel of a gun cannot be recalled half way along its trajectory. Universe does not allow that. Our only solace to our wrong actions is guarding oursleves in our future actions. Doing good is the only practical antidote to doing bad.
Old 29-01-2023, 03:50 PM
Master

Hii miss H.,

Have you forgiven yourself for it?

Kind regards,

CW
Old 29-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
I would like to be forgiven for many things. But can that happen? I guess probably not.
Well, I certainly hope that is not true...sorry, but that's pretty pessimistic and hugely limiting, from my view.
Of course I agree we can take solace (not ''only''), in doing good in the future....but the ''only antidote''?
There's that 'only' word again!

Do I take issue on forums when ''only, always and never'' are used? Yes.
Does that bother people that I do? Yes.
Words are very powerful and important.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2023, 04:32 PM
Master

KRIS

You mention wrong actions and being forgiven.

Why not, instead, look at past actions in another way. Instead of looking at the actions have a look at the INTENT behind them.

If the intent was coming from the heart and you were trying to say help someone or fix a situation but it went awry then there is nothing to forgive really IMO

Looking at the intent behind my actions have always helped me deal with the consequences hence less guilt.

Maybe others will disagree, but it works for me.
Old 29-01-2023, 07:50 PM
Master

There is no reason to be pessimistic about the universe we live in. The univerese does not play favorites.It does not judge. It does not punish anyone or reward anyone. It lets us deal with the consequences of our actions, be they good or bad. It treats us all the same. While a forgiving God is comforting to believe in, he also commands Joshua to annihilate the Canaanites and his messenger to torment the non-believers. Unlike God, the universe does not act on whims.
Old 29-01-2023, 07:55 PM
Master

Redchic, actions can have consequences for others (as well as us of course). Consequence of intent is to make us act. Unless an intent is acted upon, it has no consequences.
Old 29-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Master

On the light side, since issues with exes have been mentioned in this thread, here is an option.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/29/us/sa...rnd/index.html

But please don't do it. I am vegan!