Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-07-2023, 02:56 PM
Master
QUOTE 16 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
We can watch and approach friends and family to let them know we’re OK, all is well. Sometimes they feel our presence. Many times we wait to watch our funerals.
Regarding the first part of your post, we are pretty much in general agreement.

Not only have ADCs (after death communications) been common in my family, the subject of ADCs was also discussed in depth during a continuing education class for mental health professionals. In that class, it was noted that 70% of widows have had an ADC with their departed spouse within a year of their spouse's crossing over. Accordingly, the Diagnostics and Statistics Manual (DSM) has reportedly been updated to address this phenomenon.

I'm also pretty much in agreement with your statements about addicts lingering for the bodily pleasures that they can't experience in their body-less state, the nature of obsession, the Tibetan Buddhist practice of guiding their loved ones through the bardos (death transitions), and so on. Therefore, I won't comment further about the first part of your post.
Old 27-07-2023, 03:07 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
In his book, Journey of Souls, where numerous individuals are regressed to a point before physical birth, the author Michael Newton empirically raises the question that the "Divine Will" (as you call it) of one vehicle may be nested in yet another vehicle ... and possibly even another vehicle beyond that.
My belief, based on experience in study, is that the movements, one plane to another, are linear and sequential. This is because such an arrangement is compatible with our minds which are products of our universe. Shall we further complicate through multiplexing the reality in which we move? I have not heard of that of which you speak.
Old 27-07-2023, 03:10 PM
Master
QUOTE 16 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Time within time within time… Corresponds to plane within plane within plane…
In the subtle (spiritual) worlds as the density of the medium lessens time slows until, in the lofty realm of the Father we are timeless.
Rather the new “I” is one which is greatly expanded. The new “exalted” individuality may choose it’s next path.
As you have duly noted, the phenomenon of "time" has indeed been of interest to me. During dream formation, I have observed/meditated on the manner in which time manifests in a dream since the dream process is probably the most trivial (but observable) example of "time within time". Using the "as above, so below" Hermetic Principle, I have applied my understanding to the next level.

As you also pointed out, there is a point at which "we are timeless" so I won't comment further on that point since we are essentially in agreement.

The new "I" which is greatly expanded is precisely where I was going with the dissolution of "individuality". As a matter of fact, I often use the term "expanded consciousness" in preference to "higher power". We may be saying something very similar in different terminology and I plan to write more on this subject later.

Thanks for your very detailed response to my questions.
Old 27-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
QUOTE 16 EXCERPT:
My comments were based on my own experiences. My good wife of 47 years passed in 2011. She was near to me in a way that only two people bonded in love can appreciate. Just a few days after she made her presence known to me in an undeniable way. Then a year or so later, she visited me again in a lucid dream.

I have family members who report the same kinds of events.

I am 81 now and not as strong as I used to be. I don't mind saying that I look forward to my time. Not long from now. Not because I wonder if what I believe is correct but because I want to be with my wife again. This past life was our third together that I am aware of. We have a lot to catch up on.

Old 27-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Guide
May I say, in addition, that consciousness is not the result of a set of conditions as so many hypothesize. It is, instead, a principal. It is that which is "of God". We, each of us, is privy to a bit of the creator. This is in the form of our ability to perceive the world around us. A grain of sand has a bit of consciousness. We have more. Look up into the night skies. Find a star and join with it's consciousness. It is truly a Land of Wonders.

I look forward to reading your future work.

Blessings,

James/Bartholomew

Quote:
QUOTE 16 EXCERPT:
As you have duly noted, the phenomenon of "time" has indeed been of interest to me. During dream formation, I have observed/meditated on the manner in which time manifests in a dream since the dream process is probably the most trivial (but observable) example of "time within time". Using the "as above, so below" Hermetic Principle, I have applied my understanding to the next level.

As you also pointed out, there is a point at which "we are timeless" so I won't comment further on that point since we are essentially in agreement.

The new "I" which is greatly expanded is precisely where I was going with the dissolution of "individuality". As a matter of fact, I often use the term "expanded consciousness" in preference to "higher power". We may be saying something very similar in different terminology and I plan to write more on this subject later.

Thanks for your very detailed response to my questions.
Old 27-07-2023, 03:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
It is not certain of course but it is possible that these supposed anomalies result form the work of a group of great ones who, in training for later assignments, are active while yet in our system.
Okay, got it, thanks very much, it's now clear to me.

Imo, there could be, in the coming years, more and more of these bodies due to "enlightenment drugs", in such a way that it becomes the only way up. It could already be the case.
I wonder if I'm in an apocalyptic or dystopian world! Or just in an aging society!

We'll see! Thanks very much again.
Old 27-07-2023, 03:51 PM
Guide
So often we forget that ours is the land of illusion. Who among us has vision clear enough to see clearly all the time regardless of barriers? Not I. I know only what is revealed to me by my guide who, I believe, is more capable than I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Okay, got it, thanks very much, it's now clear to me.
Imo, there could be, in the coming years, more and more of these bodies due to "enlightenment drugs", in such a way that it becomes the only way up. It could already be the case.
I wonder if I'm in an apocalyptic or dystopian world! Or just in an aging society!
We'll see! Thanks very much again.
Our world, at present, is yet in the critical period of change brought by the new age of Aquarius. In such times turmoil is common. This, by the way, is spread near and far by the astral and lower mental planes which act as conduits. Those who are less evolved react stronger to these group impulses. It is the way it is. It has happened before. One time in our memory was at the change from Taurus to Capricorn. Moses led the people but they rebelled. why? Because they felt the age changing impulse. This is taught to us as a metaphor. They wanted to remain in Taurus. We have the misfortune to live in the cusp of a new age now. But there is lots to learn. The next age change was the advent of Pisces when the Jewish world was shaken. In fact it is necessary. Society has to shuck the old ways before it can assume the newer. And... in the end of the transition a new divisiveness will appear to replace the old. Everything will change but the world will continue to spin through the heavens. In such times who can avoid being confused?

All will be well...

James/Bartholomew

Last edited by bartholomew : 27-07-2023 at 05:29 PM.
Old 27-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Master

Quote:
The question is whether this whole vehicle that has just been described is nested in yet another more subtle vehicle and so on and so on. In his book, Journey of Souls, where numerous individuals are regressed to a point before physical birth, the author Michael Newton empirically raises the question that the "Divine Will" (as you call it) of one vehicle may be nested in yet another vehicle ... and possibly even another vehicle beyond that.
Indeed. The nature of manifest Creation seems to be of lives within greater lives within still greater lives.
Or vehicles within greater vehicles within still greater vehicles.
Or cycles within greater cycles within still greater cycles.

If we accept the esoteric teachings that even the atom has its own consciousness and path of evolution then the ordinary incarnated human being has a body composed of countless small lives. But we go about daily life oblivious to the activities of all these minor lives within the body. Whereas for an atom the consciousness of an ordinary human would seem truly God-like.

As below so above. We humans are tiny lives whose activities may never register in the Consciousness of our Planetary Being, and for us the Consciousness of this Planetary Being would be truly God-like. And yet the Life which ensouls our Earth would be insignificant in relation to yet greater Beings.

So when it comes to what we might understand and aspire to, then there are naturally limits. The ordinary spiritual disciple may aspire to Buddhic consciousness, the initiate who has Buddhic consciousness may aspire to Monadic consciousness. But when it comes to the higher planes beyond then it is all speculation which maybe serves no purpose until we reach that stage.

Peace
Old 28-07-2023, 05:22 AM
Master
QUOTE 28 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

So when it comes to what we might understand and aspire to, then there are naturally limits. The ordinary spiritual disciple may aspire to Buddhic consciousness, the initiate who has Buddhic consciousness may aspire to Monadic consciousness. But when it comes to the higher planes beyond then it is all speculation which maybe serves no purpose until we reach that stage.

Amen.