Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 24-07-2023, 09:11 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
The Big Bang... From God's Perspective.

The creation...

Usually, those who investigate universal origins think only in terms of the physical. Their insistence upon thinking that physicists will lead the way to understanding in this most profound area demonstrates their inability to think beyond it. The source of the finite is not the micro-finite nor is it to be found in the nano-finite. It is in the infinite.

Indeed even Hawking, as brilliant as he was, was likewise impeded. I ask: "How, given that we seek the origins of the physical universe, can we possibly find the answer within it? Like it or not, we will have to look elsewhere."

Before continuing please know that the contents of this post are nothing to do with any religious dogma or belief system. But this is not to say that the religious minded seeker will not agree.

Before the physical universe was created there did exist a subtle or other than physical one. This realm is timeless, eternal. It is without dimension. To even call it pure mind would be to degrade it's lofty qualities. But it is real. It is the very essence of what some of us call God or the God head. Science has yet to quantify this simply because they are looking in the wrong places. This high spiritual existence will never be found by examining sub-atomic particles. It may be so deduced however. This is the real, the very essence of what we call deity.

And what does deity do? The business of deity is to express. Because deity seeks or seems to seek to expand it turns it's great mind upon a portion of it's own essence, high spiritual matter. Yes, in addition to physical matter there is also spiritual matter. There is an effect to this effort. The matter slows and expands. This continues until a decisive moment is reached. Perhaps here a correspondence, a much lower one, would be in the critical mass of the nuclear physicist. At this time the matter changes it's elemental characteristics. It is no longer high spiritual, of God. Now it has slowed, congealed, to the point whereat it bursts forth into what had never been before. This may rightfully be called: from non-created to created.

Through the barrier of timelessness it tears in a single blindingly terrible event. Now, it has new characteristics. It has dimension. It can be measured in the flow of time. From timelessness to time bound. This is what had happened “before” and during the big bang. More than just the hard physical universe began. It also included the lower spiritual sheaths which surround and are such important parts of the physical universe. Just as we humans have energetic sheaths surrounding our bodies, auras, so does the universe and every bit of matter that it contains.

That was the beginning. There is much more to this story of course. No. This statement is nothing to do with any religion nor is any kind of religious endorsement. A student may study scripture or not. It is essential that we use our minds though. What I have written is true. Science will scoff at these things until, one day, they suddenly discover the subtle realms that so many of us call "spiritual". They’ll give it a different name though and try to describe it in physical terms. It is good to proceed carefully.

Start with our planet, the Earth. It is so much more than just a hard physical globe. Visualize it as a system, an Earth system. Notice that it is comprised of a series of concentric shells. In the center is hard physical, next is liquid, next is gaseous, next is the lower of the subtle (spiritual) planes and following this are six more even more greatly refined shells each made of the matter relevant to their form. What a better demonstration?

Ever hear of psychic events? A person in one part of the world suddenly being aware of an occurrence somewhere else with no apparent means of cognition? How about the military's remote viewing? These are possible because our minds have the capability of shifting up in awareness, from the lower realms to some that are higher. When, in meditation or in moments of high concentration we suddenly know something it is because we have succeeded in raising our awareness to a higher Earth plane. Now once this is done we can use our will to go wherever we like and see what there is to see and then to bring the memory back with us. This is how it works. There is no magic. It is not in-explainable.

Everything that happens can be explained. No magic. No miracles. Very real. How does it work? Simple. One of the Earth's subtle shells is that which controls the mental processes of every human being and animal on the world below. It acts as a conduit for group thinking, instinctual reactions. We humans have dual minds. The lower or rational is of the brain. The higher or intuitive refers to those times when we are connected to the Earth's mental sphere. That's all there is to it. Not complicated.

Science insists on denying the existence of the many less than physical "heavens" but they err greatly when they do so. Someday they will know better. The very highest of these spiritual realms is that which truly is eternal, timeless. It was before the creation. It was and remains the ultimate source.

Eternity is NOT an endless succession of time. Rather it is a realm in which time does NOT exist. This is the realm of the Father, the creator, the great “I am” that Jesus once referred to.

It is noteworthy here to add this. The lower spiritual worlds, those places which we commonly call heavens, did not exist prior to the great creative impulse. They, like the physical worlds, are bound in time. Their purpose in existence is to vitalize, enable, inform the lower, physical worlds. This they do. This explains the presence of the subtle sheaths which surround our planet. It is to these that we return to after physical death. It is from these that we later return to Earth for another life.

Have we read of a person’s experiences during a near death episode? They will typically say that they were in their body but at the same time out of it. They could move about freely but still, they could see their physical body as though it were sleeping. The reason for this is simple. At death we dis-engage from the physical and assume our lower spiritual which is a duplicate if the physical body. This is what they experienced. Nothing magical about it. Perfectly ordinary. This lower spiritual plane is also where we go when we see visions ghosts and the like.

There is much more to this narrative. Things like the spiritual business of stars and also of those which we call black holes. Both are closely associated, are boundaries, between our physical universe and that which exists above. Both are points of interface, eternal to time bound. Stars, when mature, are creative portals through which new physical matter is generated. Black holes are destructive portals. They channel physical matter through themselves where, in the process, reverts to the spiritual realms where, in time, it will again be send forth to revitalize the created universe. If we could only see the other side of a black hole we would witness a tremendous flow of newly formed spiritual matter returning home. This is the reason black holes don't ignite like stars do. They have a different purpose. Science will advance in this area only when it stops insisting that physical matter is the sum total of creation. It is not. The lower spiritual planes are also products of the Big Bang.

Thanks for reading...

Last edited by bartholomew : 24-07-2023 at 12:57 PM.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:52 AM
Guide

Great post,bartholemew...........Thankyou.
Old 24-07-2023, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
When, in meditation or in moments of high concentration we suddenly know something it is because we have succeeded in raising our awareness to a higher Earth plane. Now once this is done we can use our will to go wherever we like and see what there is to see and then to bring the memory back with us.
This is such an insightful post with so many awesome points that I didn't know where to start commenting. Since there is a 3-sentence limit on the amount of material that we can quote here, I chose the above excerpt to quote since one can proceed from there to further commentary.

It is refreshing to see you define the process of meditation so articulately. One does indeed succeed in "raising our awareness to a higher Earth plane (as you call it)" and then "we can use our will to go wherever we like and see what there is to see and then to bring the memory back with us". My teacher guided me towards that realization many years ago through direct experiences and now that is the way that I function (more or less ). Remote viewing and other "psychic phenomenon" are indeed direct results of meditation and this is also described in detail in Pantanjali's Yoga Sutras. I agree with you that there is no magic and no miracles ... as such phenomenon can indeed by explained albeit in the realm of "not knowing".

I have also been guided by the Hermetic "As above so below" Principle. (In God-terminology, "Man is made in the image of God".) Therefore, I have long studied the dream process during conscious sleep meditations whereby one can watch dream-formation from start to finish and realize how the one becomes many and how dream universes along with time manifest in a flash (similar in many ways to the "Big Bang").

As you implied, one can trace it back to the "I am" and ultimately to the "great I AM" as both of us call it. Nisargadatta Maharaj pointed out that the "great I AM" is the gateway to what lies beyond --- which defies description in words as you duly noted ("To even call it pure mind would be to degrade it's lofty qualities."}

After my mind-boggling, life-transforming NDE many many years ago,I realized that meditation is the way back to original nature as it seems (at least to me) to be the way for "raising our awareness" to that expanded consciousness where all things are possible.

I plan to comment more and raise some questions, but this will suffice for now.

Thank you.
Old 24-07-2023, 02:05 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
This is such an insightful post with so many awesome points that I didn't know where to start commenting. Since there is a 3-sentence limit on the amount of material that we can quote here, I chose the above excerpt to quote since one can proceed from there to further commentary. You’ve written quite a lot too.
I have been aware of Bartholomew as my friend and guide since 1991. Whatever I write comes from him, not me. I am sure you know but let me say anyway or rather talk about the change in consciousness that coincides with real time channeling. The connection is made with just a single breath and a thought. Then the shift. Now a new landscape appears and the more we try the faster it seems to recede before our eyes. Hurry, hurry… write it all down before it is forgotten.

What I write comes from Bartholomew. This is the reason I may sometimes seem like I am being a little self assured. I trust Bartholomew.

I don’t want to wander off in other directions. I try to just answer your response which is a good one as it causes me to reconnect to find an answer. Whenever a connection is made more information from a deeper level appears.

Imagine writing a book and being continually dissatisfied with it because the process of editing never seems to be finished. Well that’s the way it is. No matter what we receive in meditation it always seems less than satisfactory. This is the result of our human minds through which it all hs to pass.

Thanks again,

James / Barholomew
Old 24-07-2023, 02:55 PM
[quote]...the big bang.... It also included the lower spiritual sheaths which surround and are such
important parts of the physical universe..
Just as we humans have energetic sheaths surrounding our bodies, auras, so does the universe and
every bit of matter that it contains.
"]

Still Waters! Welcome back

Omg, I love this, excellent! Exactly!!!! :
Quote:
Eternity is ... a realm in which time does NOT exist.
Quote:
This is the realm of the Father, the creator, the great “I am” that Jesus once referred to.
Thank you for this new topic!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-07-2023, 03:25 PM
Guide
[quote=Miss Hepburn]
Quote:
...the big bang.... It also included the lower spiritual sheaths which surround and are such
important parts of the physical universe..
Quote:
Just as we humans have energetic sheaths surrounding our bodies, auras, so does the universe and
every bit of matter that it contains.
"]
When I found this out I suddenly realized the real reasons why the Earth is so different from our other planets. Each body in space has it's compliment of "heavens" but the Earth, because of it's mission, has more. Our Earth has the heavens which will support human souls in their work to achieve. So elegant once it is visualized.

Our Earth, with only the simplified lower ethereal heaven, would be no more than a cold rock. But it has the more complex ethereal so that we may develop physically, the diverse astral so we can develop emotionally, the very complex mental so our minds, higher and lower can advance and the higher bordering trans human to divine planes too so that we may know God. All in moderation. All suited for the biological life on this planet. How simple to consider the constant cycling, heavens to Earth, with each lifetime. The Earth is our home. The Earth system is our home. No soul is ever lost. We are all cared for, guided through thick and thin.

It is also interesting to note that it is the constant interaction between all of these within the Earth scheme that causes, is the engine of, evolution. And we haven't forgotten both those who manage and the many helper spirits. It all is a single functioning whole.
Old 24-07-2023, 07:02 PM
Master

Quote:
... Start with our planet, the Earth. It is so much more than just a hard physical globe. Visualize it as a system, an Earth system. Notice that it is comprised of a series of concentric shells. ....
Which naturally suggests that the Earth is the physical body of a greater Being, sometimes called the Planetary Logos. And this Planetary Logos is on its own course of evolution, including potential future planetary spiritual initiations which will raise the vibration of the entire planet.

And the concentric shells surrounding the physical Earth correspond to our own subtle bodies as human beings, but on a much higher scale. As above, so below.

Theosophy teaches that the physical human body consists of the dense body (composed of solid, liquid and gaseous matter) and the etheric energy body (composed of four levels of etheric matter). It is the etheric energy body which allows the dense body to function.

The Earth has a corresponding cosmic physical body consisting of the dense body (composed of what we would term the human physical, astral and mental planes) and an etheric energy body (composed of what we would term the higher human spiritual planes).

All human endeavours, worldly and spiritual, take place within the cosmic physical sphere of activity of our Planetary Logos. And beyond that lies the Solar Logos, the great Being whose physical body is our Sun. And so on.

And supposedly every planet in this solar system is teeming with life, but the Earth is unique at the moment in that it is the only planet in our system where life forms manifest on the dense physical, which is due to Earth's current position in its evolutionary cycles. It is also said that there are many more planets in this solar system than we know of, but we can only observe those planets which currently have a dense physical body.

I rather like this approach. It places our human activities in a greater context and gives some perspective on how our human consciousness relates to the greater Consciousness we inhabit.

Peace
Old 24-07-2023, 11:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Which naturally suggests that the Earth is the physical body of a greater Being, sometimes called the Planetary Logos. And this Planetary Logos is on its own course of evolution, including potential future planetary spiritual initiations which will raise the vibration of the entire planet.
Yes to all. The laws of correspondence apply. Yes, there are human souls expressing on Saturn but not in the physical. Their work there does not require dense bodies.

Yes the Logos (so coined by the Greeks in latter times) is the great one whose body of expression is the entire Earth scheme. Note: This great one is not the Anointed one, the Christos, the Christ but another much higher being.

Yes. There is another great one whose body is our star, sol. This was known in ancient times. It is the basis for the continuing references to the Sun God. Indeed in a religious discipline much older than Christianity a prophet of the times was called the Sun of God. This later changed to Son of God.

There is more. As you say we may look at the Earth and turn our gaze higher. What else is there to see? The entirety of the solar system is the next correspondence. The sun is the crown, Saturn is the heart, Earth is the solar plexus. Note the relationship 'twixt the two. Humans on the first path are here. Later, after the finishing ascension, many leave for new adventures but some stay in the system. These are often found working, not in the solar plexus (Earth) but in the heart (Saturn). Saturn is the only "sacred" planet in our system.

And what is there to recognize beyond all this? Can it be that we live in isolation? No. We do not. Our solar system is "conditioned or informed" by others whose body of concern is the entirety of the galaxy. Visualize this yet greater one as a body with chakras, just like our system and just like us. Now extend the thinking to the reality of many other worlds (celestial bodies) and realize that each of these is guided by that which lays above. This... is what Astrology is all about. But this subject is beyond the scope of this topic. Suffice to say that now we gain fuller insights as to the role of the angels of the universe. They are not only messengers. They are "energy managers". For instance each of the astrological influences is kept vital, attuned to it's purpose, by an angel whose duties include such things.

This later information is to be found in the revelations which succeeded the basis of Theosophy. It was intended to be the next in the series so to speak but disseminated by the very same group of master souls.

So much to know. So many wonders.

Thanks for the response.
Old 25-07-2023, 06:55 PM
Master

Quote:
This later information is to be found in the revelations which succeeded the basis of Theosophy. It was intended to be the next in the series so to speak but disseminated by the very same group of master souls.
Thanks for the additional information, James/Bartholomew.

You mention the "next in the series" - I am curious as to the source. My understanding has been that Theosophy from Blavatsky was the first of three waves of information (influenced by the Third Ray of Active Intelligence). The work of Alice Bailey is considered by her followers to be the second wave (based on the Second Ray of Love & Wisdom). The third wave of information may or may not have already appeared, depending on who we believe.

Because there have been many offshoots of Theosophy over the decades. These include the work of Alice Bailey, the Anthroposophy of Rudolf Steiner, the books of Helena Roerich and Lucille Cedercrans, the esoteric books of Henry T. Laurency (whose terminology takes some getting used to), and various others.

And in certain respects they do not always agree. For example, Esoteric Astrology by Alice Bailey asserts that the only three non-sacred planets are the Earth, Mars and Pluto, a sacred planet being defined by having taken a particular planetary initiation. Whereas you say that "Saturn is the only 'sacred' planet in our system." Which can be confusing for those of us who are trying to make sense of it all.

Quote:
Note: This great one is not the Anointed one, the Christos, the Christ but another much higher being.
Yes. The Alice Bailey teachings state that the Christ is now the head of the Spiritual Hierarchy but this is still within the cosmic physical body of the Planetary Logos. We cannot imagine the nature of the cosmic astral body of this Being. In terms of Consciousness, we humans are fairly low down the scale. As you say, "So much to know. So many wonders."

Thanks again for the continued information and inspiration.

Peace
Old 25-07-2023, 07:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Thanks for the additional information, James/Bartholomew.

You mention the "next in the series" - I am curious as to the source. My understanding has been that Theosophy was the first of three waves of information (influenced by the Third Ray of Active Intelligence). The work of Alice Bailey is considered by her followers to be the second wave (based on the Second Ray of Love & Wisdom). The third wave of information may or may not have already appeared, depending on who we believe.
If you don't mind I'll answer this one in a PM later today.
Thanks,

James